Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation (48470 Views)

Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll / Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by project8(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
So which place come be Atiku's stronghold again?
my sister abeg ask them again oo.my bele jus dey sweet me no small
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by shosky1794: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
handie:
All una likes for Atiku. Hope it's winning the elections for him. Bunch of oniranus. When we tell them likes and shares don't win elections, they call us zombies. My Birthday is on Saturday March 2 and seriously, President Muhammadu Buhari's victory is the best birthday gift Ever!!! Thanks to every sane Nigerian for this superb birthday gift.

My Wife birthday mate. We will be celebrating the birthday with Buhari's victory.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by vacanci: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:
Technically Atiku will win NC,margin from plateau,Benue Nd FCT will strike out kwara,kogi and Nassarawa.This election is still very tight..

Niger state is also in North Central and APC is winning with a gap of over 350K. its total knockout there.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by quickberry(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Soyhe:
orubebe 2

Lol, I be Buhari pikin o
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by mfm04622: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fem4luv:
Remember we are talking about North here. Atiku is dividing the North successfully and you are here celebrating. Latest from Enugu as the collation has been concluded

APC 54,423
PDP 355,553

That's over 300k. Remember we are yet to see any state in the south south. I think Atiku is doing well and he may win

The margins Atiku will get from the SE and SS will not beat what Buhari will get from 4 regions!
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Starkid3010(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Banter1:
chai e pain am
grin can't figure out what you are saying...... whether he loses or not jobless man like you will still suffer
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:
Technically Atiku will win NC,margin from plateau,Benue Nd FCT will strike out kwara,kogi and Nassarawa.This election is still very tight..
let me suprise u. Atiku might win benue state. If he does it the margin wont be more than 30k. Am in benue. Even ortom is shocked
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Smile4daddy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Epiczi:
my guy - l dey warri with u
I don see am, we no far from each others.

The distance short like caller tune
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by mizzyapreel: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
result

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by frowland(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fem4luv:
Remember we are talking about North here. Atiku is dividing the North successfully and you are here celebrating. Latest from Enugu as the collation has been concluded

APC 54,423
PDP 355,553

That's over 300k. Remember we are yet to see any state in the south south. I think Atiku is doing well and he may win

I feel your pain bro, but I am sorry It does not work that way. Zamfara and Yobe will neutralize all this. And you have not mentioned Kastina, Kebbi, Borno, Gombe. I think the margin will get wider as those results come in. Rivers couldn't even give Atiku 500k, Bayelsa no get vote to give, Delta wont bring 1m. Infact, time to give up.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by MrBONE2(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
netpro:

Bros, Buhari has Benue in the bag. Atiku is doomed.

He needs to start raising funds to repay those that made part-payment to him for NNPC purchase.

grin
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by MrJanuzaj: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fem4luv:

APC 54,423
PDP 355,553

If this result is truely from Enugu, then Atiku is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Raskasal(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tundey606:

Your generation like sufferness and they will continue suffer

And your own generation slavery, and shall be forevw b enslaved by the looters
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by MrBONE2(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Acidosis:
Yahaya Bello finally had his way. Igala people are a big disappointment. A lot of voters have woefully sold their souls to the devil (Yahaya Bello).

Why don't you collect his money and vote your conscience? Haba!

PDP won in all Okun (Yoruba) land in Kogi. Let's even assume the Ebiras need to vote along ethnic line, who the hell gave Bubu votes in Dekina, Ankpa?? Jeez!

grin
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Icebar: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Follow the facebook page to receive update on presidential election collation :
https://www.facebook.com/mygisthub/?ti=as
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Eaugusta(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
salford:

It's not like the attack would stop if Atiku is elected. Atiku is fulani too. All of una see the younger candidates contesting in various smaller parties, but you still went ahead to vote for either PDP or APC.
God bless you
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Denikayan: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

You will be refused.

Sudan you can enter easily.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by justtoodark: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Cameroon and Bight of Biafra.

its originaly called bight of benin sef....i dont know who added biafra to it....
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Icon4s(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
handie:
All una likes for Atiku. Hope it's winning the elections for him. Bunch of oniranus. When we tell them likes and shares don't win elections, they call us zombies. My Birthday is on Saturday March 2 and seriously, President Muhammadu Buhari's victory is the best birthday gift Ever !!! Thanks to every sane Nigerian for this superb birthday gift.

Celebrating another 4 years of Dullardness and Cluelessness.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Denikayan: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Acidosis:
Yahaya Bello finally had his way. Igala people are a big disappointment. A lot of voters have woefully sold their souls to the devil (Yahaya Bello).

PDP won in all Okun (Yoruba) land in Kogi. Let's even assume the Ebiras need to vote along ethnic line, who the hell gave Bubu votes in Dekina, Ankpa?? Jeez!

Sorry!

You will be alright Las Las
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by chukwuibuipob: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
hammerFC:

It is sad dat a Yoruba man, cannot think beyond the people of the east.

This is a national election, yet Igbo is all u can think about.

The one reason, y Nigeria will break, is so Yoruba men can get a grip and focus and see the world beyond Igbos.

Ask urself, do u see Igbos mentioning Yoruba on any thread?

If the answer is No, Y are u finding it difficult to process ur thoughts without the Igbos?

Just think about it.
undecided
hammerFC:

It is sad dat a Yoruba man, cannot think beyond the people of the east.

This is a national election, yet Igbo is all u can think about.

The one reason, y Nigeria will break, is so Yoruba men can get a grip and focus and see the world beyond Igbos.

Ask urself, do u see Igbos mentioning Yoruba on any thread?

If the answer is No, Y are u finding it difficult to process ur thoughts without the Igbos?

Just think about it.
show me where i mention Ipob/igbo here? Who told U dat i'm Afonja? U are happy wen ur pipu kal yorubas head miner etc?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Icon4s(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
justtoodark:

its originaly called bight of benin sef....i dont know who added biafra to it....

It was of originally Bight of Biafra. That was where name "Biafra" originated from.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by cydophobia(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Na softhold Atiku get.
NgeneUkwenu:
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by justtoodark: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
glink2015:

... okay ..to go and be washing plates in Kenya...

Oya , go buy ticket , visa to Kenya is not hard...

Carry Waka make Dem take you do ritual for their god

i think nigerians can go visa free to kenya....i heard something like that in the news once....
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by sissoko22(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Acidosis:

Na me o
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Kayrich(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Dem go still release am. I will waiting to see how SS and SE votes will surpress those core north of Kano, Katsina, yobe, Borno and sokoto.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by kby: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Enugun
Abia
Anambra
Imo
Ebonyi
Rivers
Bayelsa
Cross river
Akwa ibom
Delta..
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Zeegold12(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
In Orubebe's voice �
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by adetem(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
no place,,,, people who loyal to pdp only vote for their party in sense that they want their party to rule again but the mistake pdp do so far is to put atiku as their candidate..... Everyone know who atiku is, the fear that atiku will loot are still in people mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by BabaAduras: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Traditionally some part of SE and SS.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by justtoodark: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Fulani herdsmen terrorist, you are hereby authorized to take over every land in Benue, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi and Boko Haram and ISIS (ISWAP) you can now take over Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa and Yobe states since they don't have sense.

We have done our best to liberate them but they feel we are intruders, please go and take over their lands, it belongs to your ancestors, wish you people safe invasion of their lands, useless people angry

hate speech....
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by barackodam: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Iamkadosh

You were saying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.