Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect (21203 Views)

Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Senate Won’t Experience Peace If Saraki Refuses To Resign – APC Senator / NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Indestructible: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sirpaul:
you better congratulate before its too late....... O to ge... OLE OLE OLE
what is the meaning of O to ge?
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by GemstoneJs(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
FunnyPikincom:
e pain them grin grin grin
I love atiku, nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

Bu corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbecit even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of theles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

at this point lets keep watching and hoping for the best...
our God is a living God
Atiku go be our president las las
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Denikayan: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Britishcoins:
It doesn't matters, all I want is Buhari back to Daura

You are AtiJones
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by fredoooooo: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Na you sabi , who ya congratulations help .. o to ge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Sholaco: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Who his congratulations help? Bad loser��� useless individuals like saraki like kwankwaso... butterfly imitating a bird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Corrinthians(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki and his co loser, Adeleke right now.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by papiwyte(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Former Senate president bukola saraki grin grin grin

NEXT LEVEL# SECURED #

1 Like

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Emnyte(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Indestructible:
enough is enough, we've had enough, we're fed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Daboomb: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
If for no other reason, the fact that Saraki has been chased out of the Senate and out of Kwara, gives me enough pleasure about this election.

The next stage is for the New breed Senator-elects, to deal ruthlessly with his minions like Dino, so as to sanitise that hallowed chamber of law-making so that Govt can run smoothly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Denikayan: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
adamooye:
What happened to all d plenty like and shares on NL? I have always said it elections r not won on social media

AtiQuite

1 Like

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by EdoBozz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
landmark86:
Who cares about him again grin
Kwarans as congratulated him
Good Nigerians av done that too
Boda bukky Ole

Have una no get "H" for mouth?

What is "Kwarans as congratulated him"

&

"Good Nigerians av done that too.
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Guestlander: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Indestructible:

Enough is enough.

For broda Bukky, it means end of the road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by HimName: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
E enter am well.

Keep your nonsense congratulatory call from your devilish inside.

He's been politically exposed.

Small 'o to ge' movement nai destroy am.

His journey to oblivion began from the very moment the Satanic slaves from a certain part of the country decided to 'show him love' grin

Ewu Biafra!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by dareadewuyi: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sarakoyi, better go and do the needful now before you run to Dubai.Let me remind you to pack your errand boy (Dino) along, because he can not survive Buhari tsunami. Your Dynasty crumbled at last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by oyatainer(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
the same like and share that u used to deceive Saraki and Atiku.hor=Bigmugu post=76111932] grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by AnanseK(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Saraki is a made man already. Whether he wins or not, he has enough to take care of his 10th generation after him..

Is that the purpose of politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Daboomb: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
GemstoneJs:

I love atiku, nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

Bu corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbecit even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of theles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

at this point lets keep watching and hoping for the best...
our God is a living God
Atiku go be our president las las

What is this one saying?

Losers always consoling themselves

Sai Baba jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by dotcomnamename: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Whether you congratulate him or not, we don't give a damn. As long as you lose grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Felixv: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
good riddance to bad rubbish..

and a total waste of money . I hope someone checks the books at the NASS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by AnanseK(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
One Mega Mugu down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
nurex01:
Like for Saraki

Share for Oloriegbe
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by subcbouy: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
nurex01:
Like for Saraki
Share for Oloriegbe
Dem online soporta don neglect him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Donben007: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Next level
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
His camp are waiting to see if Atiku will win for that he won’t bother challenging the result because he will have a juicy post waiting for him but if Atiku loses he’ll contest it by calling it rigged and fake.

meanwhile PDP too will be doing the same at the national level when they lose the presidential election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by hakku: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Saraki is a made man already. Whether he wins or not, he has enough to take care of his 10th generation after him..
If he such a made man, then what is he looking for? you guys dont know DAT there is a huge difference between money and power. Look at what is happening to Allison Maduekwe now despite all her money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by GemstoneJs(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daboomb:

What is this one saying?

Losers always consoling themselves

Sai Baba jare

you go dey ok las las
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by dareadewuyi: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sarakoyi, better go and do the needful now before you run to Dubai.Let me remind you to pack your errand boy (Dino) along, because he can not survive Buhari tsunami. Your Dynasty crumbled at last!

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by BabaAroba: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Na you sabi.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by humberjade: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
They led this guy to Political irrelevance with their likes and shares like they have always done to those before him... grin

His last hope is Atiku...i am sure Bukky will be praying fervently for Atiku to win grin

But i hope APC won't take this support from Kwarans for granted.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hijab: Rename Muslim, Christian Schools, MURIC Tells Kwara Govt / Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.