Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect (21202 Views)

Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Senate Won’t Experience Peace If Saraki Refuses To Resign – APC Senator / NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by sakieja(f): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
ATIQUIET

2 Likes

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by greensandy: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
You say make I do waiting.. Conkwatulation.

What happened is just one of the greatest unexpected in politics..

Kwarans served him rite..

Ó té gó

O te go ko, o te gbo ni.

O to ge!
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Daboomb: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
HimName:
E enter am well.

Keep your nonsense congratulatory call from your devilish inside.

He's been politically exposed.

Small 'o to ge' movement nai destroy am.

His journey to oblivion began from the very moment the Satanic slaves from a certain part of the country decided to 'show him love
' grin

Ewu Biafra!

SAVAGE!
Lie-Pobs, ehn?

1 Like

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Guestlander: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daboomb:

SAVAGE!
Lie-Pobs, ehn?

Lol, o to ge. Atiquit, Atisurrender.
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by yetunsbay(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
zaddythegreat:
I'll just go off nairaland if buhari is announce the next President, I just can't imagine another 4years rulled by the lifeless one

Better still, I'm migrating to Ghana
brace for impact
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by akintunde63: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
logtrend52:
Mr Yusuph Olaniyonu, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to President of the Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki, has denied reports that Saraki congratulated APC senator-elect, Dr Ibrahim Oloriegbe.

Reports have it that Oloriegbe, the APC candidate, who contested against Saraki in the Saturday National Assembly election, won the Kwara Central Senatorial District.

Olaniyonu in a statement on Monday urged party supporters to disregard the report which claimed Saraki conceded defeat to Oloriegbe.

He said:“The position of the Saraki camp will be communicated to the public later today (Monday).’’

“The public should disregard any fictitious statements being issued and shared on WhatsApp. Our position on the election will be communicated later today.

“In the interim, the APC should stop issuing statements congratulating itself and ascribing it to our camp,’’ he said.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/saraki-denies-congratulating-apc-senator-elect/

How market Omo Baba Oloye

Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Alcacer47: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chidex50:
It's"has" and not "as"
shut up chukwudi, it's "have" not "has"
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Ayobami7(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
ok
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by superlanny(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chidex50:
It's"has" and not "as"
you sef no know English, it's have congratulated him.
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Banana02: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congrate to Dr Ibrahim oloriegbe as new senator kwara central
But know that not ur personality defeat Dr Bukola Saraki but people of kwara, that is what they called changing of government my message for you is that go and know that kwara is waiting for your best try to use this opportunity very well because kwara is there to vote you out if they don't see what they want
Best of luck
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Ivoryd1: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
zaddythegreat:
I'll just go off nairaland if buhari is announce the next President, I just can't imagine another 4years rulled by the lifeless one

Better still, I'm migrating to Ghana

Better..... Please do d@ on time.....I'm begging you .....d@ will reduce our population by one.....
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Bigmugu: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin lolz
oyatainer:
the same like and share that u used to deceive Saraki and Atiku.hor=Bigmugu post=76111932] grin
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by abokikhalifa: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Saraki is a made man already. Whether he wins or not, he has enough to take care of his 10th generation after him..
Yes you are right, but at your expense.
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Akpatahan92: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abeyjide:
if you like do otherwise . please come and campaign for your pdp governorship aspirant in kwAra. see himself as God.

Can all governorship candidates still campaign before the end of 48 hrs to their election
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Abeyjide: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpatahan92:

Can all governorship candidates still campaign before the end of 48 hrs to their election

yeske
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Ryan21: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Its a good discussion.
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by ofwest47(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Omo Mesujamba idon finish be that o!
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Deelar: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Sirpaul(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2019
e don do
Indestructible:
what is the meaning of O to ge?
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by Nairatrenders: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
kiss
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by oyatz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's a Yoruba phrase for 'Its enough'

Indestructible:
what is the meaning of O to ge?
Re: Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect by citizenY(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abeyjide:
if you like do otherwise . please come and campaign for your pdp governorship aspirant in kwAra. see himself as God.

I would like to see Saraki on the campaign trail in Kwara.
It should be politics without bitterness. it is not over till it is over. One love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.