Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo (30001 Views)

Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
TAO11:

Ogade, what are you writing?

What is the meaning of 1991 to 1914?

What you're probably referring to was the the British Protectorate of the Nigeria Region which is an Annex of the British Empire and that lasted from 1901 to 1914.

And even during this period I'm suggesting here (i.e. 1901 to 1914), there was never any such thing as Lagos being the Captal of Nigeria.

Stop making excuses for why your region is relatively undeveloped!

Madam.....Lagos was the seat of power of the colonial government from the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914, right to 1960 when Nigeria gained independence. It was then the seat of the independent Federal government of Nigeria between 1960 and 1991. That is 46 solid years pre-independence and 30 solid years post-independence of being Nigeria's seat of power. 76 years of being Nigeria's seat of power compared to Abuja's 27 years. I don't know what nonsensical pedantry you're trying to pull here.

I don't need to make any damn "excuses". It busts your delusions everytime it is mentioned that Lagos reaped massive benefits from once being Nigeria's seat of power, which is why you guys lash out all the time at a statement of fact and project your insecurities on others that point out the fact. Any region in Nigeria developed by FG capital and attracting a cosmopolitan base of settlers would profit from that legacy. Just like Abuja has from being a remote bush just 30 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Just30: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
olas24u:

How developed is Ghana and we're have you lived in Ghana?
check the HDI

If you've been to Ghana, you will know how developed it is
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by TAO11(f): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Madam.....Lagos was the seat of power of the colonial government from the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914, right to 1960 when Nigeria gained independence. It was then the seat of the independent Federal government of Nigeria between 1960 and 1991. That is 46 solid years pre-independence and 30 solid years post-independence of being Nigeria's seat of power. 76 years of being Nigeria's seat of power compared to Abuja's 27 years. I don't know what nonsensical pedantry you're trying to pull here.

I don't need to make any damn "excuses". It busts your delusions everytime it is mentioned that Lagos reaped massive benefits from once being Nigeria's seat of power, which is why you guys lash out all the time at a statement of fact and project your insecurities on others that point out the fact. Any region in Nigeria developed by FG capital and attracting a cosmopolitan base of settlers would profit from that legacy. Just like Abuja has from being a remote bush just 30 years ago.

Firstly, you should be aware (and admit) the fact that your claim of Lagos being the Capital of Nigeria from 1991 (or 1901) to 1914 is nonsense.

The reason is simply as I have said, there is no such thing as Lagos being the capital of Nigeria during the aforementioned period.

Secondly, regarding your face-saving shift from (1991 - 1914) to (1914 -1960); Lagos only became the capital of the two protectorates in the Nigeria region, and not in the sense of Federal Capital of Nigeria as you had put it from the outset.

But I'd acknowledge that is more of your inept usage of the actual terms, than of the issue you're trying to make of it.

The issue you're trying to make is obviously to the effect that Lagos is way developed than your SE region because it was first the capital of the protectorates, and then the Federal Capital of Nigeria.

In as much as I'm willing to appreciate the fact that you did not attribute the reason why Lagos is more developed than your SE region to the paradoxical "Igbotic" cliche that goes We developed Lagos; I am actually amazed that you are quite unprepared to see how this your claim is one and the same thing as making excuses for why your region remains the most generally undeveloped in Nigeria to the extent that it recently requires the Federal Government special intervention through a legislative bill.

Furthermore, you simply want to discount the progressivesnes of the Yorubas in general and Lagosians in particular with this idea that Lagos was a seat of the colonial administration of the two protectorates.

To stop at just that is to be skewed from the outset with your "analysis".

You need to go deeper and ask why the the British settled for Lagos in the first place among other regions of the coast in the Nigeria region.

You need to ask why not Calabar since they established their ports in these two places.

You need to ask why not Benin Kingdom which is the area dominated and populated by even the first set of Europeans who lived in the Nigeria region for about 500 years from generation to generation.

You need to ask deeper questions and not merely scratch the surface pretending to be objective.

You need to ask yourself why different groups and ethnicities have been trooping into Lagos (then Eko) even before the first Europeans stepped foot here.

You need to ask why people come particularly to Eko to seek better life, even from outside of the Nigeria region from as far as the Ghana region (the Ga people), the Ajase people from the Benin republic region/the Togo region, et al. prior to European involvement.

The answer simply lies particularly in the very nature and progressivenes of the very host themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Goldenfinger5(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairatrend:
sad

Its really baffling if some people are actually living or just existing. All the people supporting 4+4 get ready because the onslaught of the Bubu administration if he succeeds in rigging himself into power will hit everyone of you directly this time around but God will never allow him and his rigging plans.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2019
HAKYN1:

Cowards? Ojukwu understand better, he couldn't wait for Obasanjo after the gra gra

You're a moronic person!

You mean the same Obasanjo that was shot in the butt while escaping from the battlefront, loool?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2019
olas24u:

Igbos are not being oppressed but ungrateful to it's host the Yoruba,s,in Lagos you attend schools without oppression or discrimination,you use the healthcare system without special fees ,you enjoy all benefits of the indigent people but you won't support their political aspirations to make them reach their full potential.can you accept all have listed in the east? ordinary land to build for non igbos is a problem ,and we don't interfere in your politics .we want to restructure this country,you cannot continue with your double games of baifra today and voting today.what you really want nobody knows.for how long are going to go round and round and still on the same spot.

You're a moronic sket!

Tell us if Igbos don't pay for the services they use in Lagos. Your dumbass thinks Igbos enjoy free public services in Lagos.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2019
livinbygrace:
From personal experience an average Igbo man is arrogant ,proud and segregative in nature.They always wants to dominate anywhere they are ,including their host and that’s why they always have problems .
They believed they are superior to other tribes and every other tribes should be subjected to them.Even among their tribe they don’t have regard for anybody ,as Anambra man believe s his superior to Ebonyi or Imo man.
Try engaged them in any conversation and they starts insulting you by calling you unprintable names.Bottomline,Nobody is disturbing you from Lagos ,but respect your host so that that lagoon water go continue to bless you .

Mooron, Igbos must continue to live in Lagos. Knock yourself out if it hurts you so much.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Simbrixton(m): 2:39am On Feb 26, 2019
geraob1:
Worrisome statements from youths that should know better. What I don't get is why these south western youths threatening brimstone and fire are not condemning the acts of demola and his cohorts.

People de their lane, they vote jejely, one guy because he thinks he has 2 heads comes to burn people's vote, wasting their time and efforts. The nerves!!!!!!

In this age and time, some people play god and dictate to a people who dey must vote. Are there no Yoruba pdp faithfuls. Small thing, una go turn am to tribal issue. Useless youths.
na why dem kill am?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by chomaloo(m): 3:02am On Feb 26, 2019
I call you my Brother if you agree and tell you the truth if you choose to listen.yorubas always threaten igbos because of lagos because they know what to benefit if any problem happens between them and igbos.my igbo Brothers should stop building in lagos.theres no one nigeria.the truth of the matter is yorubas are hard working people and educated too.so also are the igbos But i refuse to agree why the yorubas feel threatened by the igbos.they kajju,blackmail betray and go extra miles to mistreat igbos But yet the igbos still extend a heart of brotherhood.what am saying is out of experience.igbos are these,igbos are that But they themselves do worst.always threatening igbos with lagos.on like what they saying respect your host.are igbos foreigners in nigeria that they should respect you.PLS STOP HIDING UNDER THE SHADOW.THE TRUTH WHY YORUBAS HATE IGBOS IS CAUSE THEY FEEL THREATENED.
NOTE: IGBOS STOP INVESTING IN A FOREIGN LAND SO THAT WE WONT BE LOSSING WEALTH.COME BACK TO IGBO LAND AND DEVELOP IT.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by BabaRamota1980: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairatrend:
ENUGU-PRESIDENT General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo has raised the alarm over situations in Lagos state and the threat to lives of Ndigbo residing in Lagos.

He also expressed worry over alleged hostage taking of electoral officers in Imo state by Governor Rochas Okorocha, noting the the Residents Electoral Commissioner in Imo state said his life was on danger.

Nwodo however acknowledged the concern of apex Yoruba organisation, Afenifere, for condemning the disenfranchisement of Igbo voters in parts of Lagos state.

Nwodo in a statement in Enugu raised some concerns. He said: “Forty-eight hours after our elections, we still have no results. There is hardly any voter in Nigeria, who does not know the results of elections in his polling booth. The INEC server is down, yanked off by INEC. Conflicting results dominate the social media.

“The two major national parties claim contradictory victories. Returning officers in Rivers and Imo claim to be under siege, being executed by a minister and a governor respectively. Igbos in Lagos are being threatened for exercising their civic rights to vote. This morning, they were stopped from opening their market stalls in Oshodi.

“The Acting Inspector General of Police refused to pick my three calls to him. The Oba of Lagos remains quiet. The Governor of Lagos State makes no broadcast. The safety of more than four million Igbos living in Lagos seems to be of no concern to him. The Jagaban threatens Igbos to relocate, if they do not vote for his party.

“Thanks to Afenifere for its salutary and comforting voice. The Commander- in- Chief, maintains an ominous silence. The International Community wonders what a country this is. Professor Yakubu Mahmood be warned. Remember 1966. Remember 1983. Our democracy was upturned on those two occasions for the action or inaction of our electoral commission.

“Governor Umahi, you cannot be Chairman of South-East Governors and remain unconcerned about the plight of Igbos in Lagos and unperturbed by the manipulation of our votes in the South-East. History is recording our action and inaction.

“I appeal to Igbos to remain calm and law-abiding while remaining resolute on our resolve to seize the moment of this election to change The character of our governance. May the Almighty God save our country from sliding into another crisis.”

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/elections-ohanaeze-raises-alarm-on-situations-in-lagos-imo/

Ibos cannot hide under protection of constitution to claim rights of residency in Lagos but then expect shield under cover of ethnicity.

Why should Umahi speak for Ibos in Lagos? Are they in Lagos because they are Ibos, or because they are Nigerians?

Ohanaeze is useless. Why should Oba of Lagos speak on Ibo matter? Why should Governor of Lagos speak on an issue under the jurisdiction of INEC and Federal Govt? What concerns Jagaban and Oshodi shops?

This Nwodo is useless. Ohanaeze should visit Oluomo with some bags and see about lifting this shop embargo abeg. Yeye thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 3:27am On Feb 26, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic sket!

Tell us if Igbos don't pay for the services they use in Lagos. Your dumbass thinks Igbos enjoy free public services in Lagos.
Which category of taxes are you even shouting about?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 3:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Just30:
check the HDI

If you've been to Ghana, you will know how developed it is

Subsaharan all have similar outlook,the points are few numbers away from each other.all black nation's or people have problems.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by SuperIgbo1(m): 4:01am On Feb 26, 2019
olas24u:

Which category of taxes are you even shouting about?

Which category of free public services do Igbos enjoy in Lagos?

Stark illiterate, loool.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 4:04am On Feb 26, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Stark illiterate, loool.
Which taxes are you paying that is different from other people?making noise

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 4:09am On Feb 26, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Stark illiterate, loool.
You are so many in an unorganized business and some of you are not captured in tax payments.only registered businesses are easily captured.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Stark illiterate, loool.

If you have factories,you will pay excercise duties,how many genuine factories do you have and where are they located.the biggest companies in Lagos apart from multinational s are followed by Indians,Lebanese and Chinese,and the duty is not for lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 4:15am On Feb 26, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Stark illiterate, loool.

People pay same taxes with you and they have limits.hsusas ,ijaws,isokos,urobos,itesikiris .all live here.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:50am On Feb 26, 2019
TAO11:

Firstly, you should be aware (and admit) the fact that your claim of Lagos being the Capital of Nigeria from 1991 (or 1901) to 1914 is nonsense.

The reason is simply as I have said, there is no such thing as Lagos being the capital of Nigeria during the aforementioned period.

Obviously, your comprehension skills need work. For starters, there was nowhere I posted anything about "1901". Did you dig that out of your arse? I subtracted 1914 from 1991, which is why I wrote 1991 - 1914 to show for how long Lagos was the seat of power.

Secondly, regarding your face-saving shift from (1991 - 1914) to (1914 -1960); Lagos only became the capital of the two protectorates in the Nigeria region, and not in the sense of Federal Capital of Nigeria as you had put it from the outset.

But I'd acknowledge that is more of your inept usage of the actual terms, than of the issue you're trying to make of it.

Why would I need to "save face" when you cannot read? grin Your attempt at pedantism is hilarious. The fact you think you're teaching me history is the even more hilarious. I broke down the 1914 to 1960, and then the 1960 to 1991 time span cos it was clear you couldn't read. To break it down to comprehension level for you, between 1914 and 1991, the governments that held sovereign power over the geographical space called Nigeria today had their seat of power in Lagos. Is that simple enough for you now or I need to break it down further?

The issue you're trying to make is obviously to the effect that Lagos is way developed than your SE region because it was first the capital of the protectorates, and then the Federal Capital of Nigeria.

In as much as I'm willing to appreciate the fact that you did not attribute the reason why Lagos is more developed than your SE region to the paradoxical "Igbotic" cliche that goes We developed Lagos; I am actually amazed that you are quite unprepared to see how this your claim is one and the same thing as making excuses for why your region remains the most generally undeveloped in Nigeria to the extent that it recently requires the Federal Government special intervention through a legislative bill.

Really? The SE is the "most generally undeveloped"? By what criteria exactly? The FG made no special intervention in the SE beyond what SE legislators came up with with the pyrrhic measure, and it has secured us no extra funding. So what is the relevance of the "special intervention"? Have you ever been to the SE before? You've been to Enugu or Anambra or Imo? Because you seem the typical unexposed person that spews a whole load of waffle about places they know nothing about. We ask for extra funding from the government cos we're the least funded region with the least Federal presence by far and historically ignored by a succession of governments who didn't even help us rebuild after a civil war that devastated the SE. It has far more to do with equity and inclusion than how poor and undeveloped we are.
But clearly, you're an expert on SE matters.

Furthermore, you simply want to discount the progressivesnes of the Yorubas in general and Lagosians in particular with this idea that Lagos was a seat of the colonial administration of the two protectorates.

To stop at just that is to be skewed from the outset with your "analysis".

You need to go deeper and ask why the the British settled for Lagos in the first place among other regions of the coast in the Nigeria region.

You need to ask why not Calabar since they established their ports in these two places.

You need to ask why not Benin Kingdom which is the area dominated and populated by even the first set of Europeans who lived in the Nigeria region for about 500 years from generation to generation.

You need to ask deeper questions and not merely scratch the surface pretending to be objective.

You need to ask yourself why different groups and ethnicities have been trooping into Lagos (then Eko) even before the first Europeans stepped foot here.

You need to ask why people come particularly to Eko to seek better life, even from outside of the Nigeria region from as far as the Ghana region (the Ga people), the Ajase people from the Benin republic region/the Togo region, et al. prior to European involvement.

The answer simply lies particularly in the very nature and progressivenes of the very host themselves.

Stop kidding yourself. Nothing about Lagos' development has anything to do with the "progressiveness" of its indigenes. Else, Ekiti, Ondo or Osun would be like Lagos, but they're not. There are 2 reasons for the success of Lagos: its geographical blessings as Nigeria's gateway, similar to the majority of vibrant cities in the world that are historical coastal gateways. And the national capital sunk into it from early colonial times. You're just fantasizing rubbish with the pre-colonial bullshiit. The coastal dwellers of Lagos before the Europeans arrived couldn't even sail the sea beyond fishing in dugout canoes and you're there pretending Lagos was some thriving hub before the Europeans came.

I don't engage in childish, tribalistic bullshiit, so I'm neither interested in advancing the claims than "we" developed Lagos, or that Yorubas aren't major contributors to the development of Lagos. Both claims would be absurd. I just find it hilarious though when you deny the contributions of the Europeans (especially the British colonialists who gave Lagos its industrial lift founding a host of industries that would be indigenized after the civil war when crippled Igbos had little capital to buy-in) the Federal government, and the thriving cosmopolitan settlers from all over that contribute to Lagos. Leaving all that to advance propagandist, historically illiterate bullsheite about how it is all due to the "progressiveness" of the indigenes. It's self-deluded garbage because cities like Lagos and Port-Harcourt were always going to develop better than hinterland enclaves, irrespective of whichever indigenes occupy the cities. Even Abuja that was a bush occupied by backward Gbagyis is the most beautiful city in Nigeria today. I guess tomorrow, they too would come to beat their chests about how their "progressiveness" is the reason Abuja is developed.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by boldaslion: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2019
ola6:
Una just start. Once this election is over, we would revisit the nonsense you guys did in Okota

You are very stupid. Do you think we are cowards that you can threaten. You better don't start what you can't finish. You can't fight Igbos and survive. Don't think because of our properties we will not fight back if you do anything stupid. I know Yorubas didn't experience war but I advise you don't bring war to your land because it will be devastating I can assure you. War is not fought online. War is beyond online tantrums and street agberoism. Be warned. Let threats against Igbos cease forthwith otherwise you will get your fingers burnt. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Fixedgame6000: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Omololu001: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Samunique:
Omo, are u this daft

Nigeria is sitting on a gun power keg and all u could say is election, election. undecided

Now let me ask u, if Nigeria is burn down today where will your so called said baba rule with his victory

Guys pls let's thread with caution !!!
You're the one that is daft and dumb. It's you and your family members that are sitting on a bomb, and is gonna explode soon foolish boy grin

Majority of Nigerians have voted who they want to rule them, is either you move on with your life, or you kill yourself.

Pig tongue
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Samunique(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Omololu001:
You're the one that is daft and dumb. It's you and your family members that are sitting on a bomb, and is gonna explode soon foolish boy grin

Majority of Nigerians have voted who they want to rule them, is either you move on with your life, or you kill yourself.

Pig tongue
Honestly, mo ro wipe o gbon ni, mi o mo wipe ogbon jina si e undecided
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Omololu001: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Samunique:
Honestly, mo ro wipe o gbon ni, mi o mo wipe ogbon jina si e undecided

you're the one that is not just foolish but so dumb. You have totally showed how foolish you're because atiku lost to buhari... Can you see you're a dumb fool?

Nigerians voted who they want in power, is either you kill yourself or leave the country dumb fool.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
olas24u:

If you have factories,you will pay excercise duties,how many genuine factories do you have and where are they located.the biggest companies in Lagos apart from multinational s are followed by Indians,Lebanese and Chinese,and the duty is not for lagos state.

You're a stark illiterate.

Do you think it's only factories that pay taxes? There are large businesses owned by igbos and, they all pay their taxes.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
olas24u:

People pay same taxes with you and they have limits.hsusas ,ijaws,isokos,urobos,itesikiris .all live here.

So WTH is your dumbass talking about?

The other day it was Tinubu saying that Igbos don't get discriminated in Jamb. I wonder where y'all are getting these narratives from from. And Igboman pays for his son to sit for jamb in Lagos and y'all want to tell us how much of a privilege that's.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by ola6: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
boldaslion:

You are very stupid. Do you think we are cowards that you can threaten. You better don't start what you can't finish. You can't fight Igbos and survive. Don't think because of our properties we will not fight back if you do anything stupid. I know Yorubas didn't experience war but I advise you don't bring war to your land because it will be devastating I can assure you. War is not fought online. War is beyond online tantrums and street agberoism. Be warned. Let threats against Igbos cease forthwith otherwise you will get your fingers burnt. A word is enough for the wise

Sharap jor. When ladipo was closed yesterday, wetin you do? You all ran away cowards. Why you no go open shop? Shebi una strong

We are coming for you guys, don't worry. Oponus
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by PetroDollaxx: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Shine your eyes to see the truth and stop talking all the crap. We have seen Nigeria go down each year since 1983. Each time you guys keep making excuses, instead of accepting your reality. That is the problem facing you Nigerians. You are perpetually in self denial. How can you fix a problem when you don’t even accept there is a problem? grin

Ghana’s population is 28 million And Nigeria’s population is 198 million, so what? Nobody gives fvck about population. What people care about are bread and butter issues. Can you go to the bank or to the market and tell somebody, I am a nigerian and I come from a country with 198 million so give me money or give me things for free?

At the end of the day, my priority is to live in a country where life expectancy is high, where I can be guaranteed personal security, have access to basic things like electricity, jobs, roads, medical care, water etc. all the crap you are preaching outside the welfare of the individual and state is crap! Why do you think Norway is considered the richest country in the world? It is the richest country in the world because Norway has one of the highest life expectancy, as well as high on many other factors relating to the provision of social amenities.

Stop making noise and address the grave social and economic challenges your country faces. At least when your country’s economy improves, my country Ghana won’t have to put up with millions of your kinsmen rushing down here and constituting a nuisance to the good people of Ghana. Fuckeduppedness cool

olas24u:

Ghana has about 28million people and Nigeria is 198million.you cannot compare the output of 198, and 25m.life expectancy is same,and they have infastructural problems also but they are serious people and the average ghanian likes Ghana and talks well about Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Shine your eyes to see the truth and stop talking all the crap. We have seen Nigeria go down each year since 1983. Each time you guys keep making excuses, instead of accepting your reality. That is the problem facing you Nigerians. You are perpetually in self denial. How can you fix a problem when you don’t even accept there is a problem? grin

Ghana’s population is 28 million And Nigeria’s population is 198 million, so what? Nobody gives fvck about population. What people care about are bread and butter issues. Can you go to the bank or to the market and tell somebody, I am a nigerian and I come from a country with 198 million so give me money or give me things for free?

At the end of the day, my priority is to live in a country where life expectancy is high, where I can be guaranteed personal security, have access to basic things like electricity, jobs, roads, medical care, water etc. all the crap you are preaching outside the welfare of the individual and state is crap! Why do you think Norway is considered the richest country in the world? It is the richest country in the world because Norway has one of the highest life expectancy, as well as high on many other factors relating to the provision of social amenities.

Stop making noise and address the grave social and economic challenges your country faces. At least when your country’s economy improves, my country Ghana won’t have to put up with millions of your kinsmen rushing down here and constituting a nuisance to the good people of Ghana. Fuckeduppedness cool

even during Eastern region govt you people could not achieve much and became jealous and organized a coup to centralize everything.now you want infastructural development of another country after destroy ing a good system here .igbos destroyed a good system .we are in the same league with brics and mint countries,not Ghana,
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by PetroDollaxx: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okay ooh grin you are in the same league with bricks and mint countries? grin Fuckeduppedness just do me a favour, huh? Since we live in the same region, I have my concerns about what your country has become grin seriously. 91 million endemically poor people living on less than $2 a Day is not a joke. grin Thousands of your kinsmen are arriving in Ghana every in desperate search for a good life cool my government is channeling its resources into taking care of its citizens. That is why children from kindergarten, primary and secondary schools attend school free in my country. The government feeds every school going child for free in my country. They receive free school materials.
And now that Buhari has won again, more of your people are going to come to Ghana cool so can you talk to your government to use its “bricks and mint” money to at least reduce poverty in that country? You sell at least two million barrels of oil daily, right? So, why so much poverty in the land?

olas24u:

even during Eastern region govt you people could not achieve much and became jealous and organized a coup to centralize everything.now you want infastructural development of another country after destroy ing a good system here .igbos destroyed a good system .we are in the same league with brics and mint countries,not Ghana,

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Okay ooh grin you are in the same league with bricks and mint countries? grin Fuckeduppedness just do me a favour, huh? Since we live in the same region, I have my concerns about what your country has become grin seriously. 91 million endemically poor people living on less than $2 a Day is not a joke. grin Thousands of your kinsmen are arriving in Ghana every in desperate search for a good life cool my government is channeling its resources into taking care of its citizens. That is why children from kindergarten, primary and secondary schools attend school free in my country. The government feeds every school going child for free in my country. They receive free school materials.
And now that Buhari has won again, more of your people are going to come to Ghana cool so can you talk to your government to use its “bricks and mint” money to at least reduce poverty in that country? You sell at least two million barrels of oil daily, right? So, why so much poverty in the land?

If you are a ghanians then it should be so easy for you to understand regions,in Ghana you haveGreater Accra Region: Accra
Western Region: Sekondi Takoradi
Eastern Region: Koforidua
Central Region: Cape Coast,
That makes your country works better zyou are not doing any magic,a system works for you.our system was also like that in the past but destroyed by igbos
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Nairatrenders: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
angry
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Nikky29: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

Any discerning Nigerian could smell the envy and jealousy of afonjas on Igbos from miles away!! You guys are truly shameless, and for your information, Igbos will continue to live and prosper in Lagos while you envious lots will continue to be pushed into Ogun state and there is nothing you can do about it!! The evil you all are wishing on Igbos will boomerang against you all in due time. So far Nigeria remains one country, you can't do sh!t in Lagos because we have the numbers there to retaliate in equal measure.
Imagine how these ungrateful lots are now claiming Lagos and comparing it with Kano, but they forgot that while the Hausas can lay claim to Kano same can't be said of Lagos that was a capital for donkey years and during which time all Nigerians contributed in its development. Go and make noise with ibadam and no one will argue with you but as for Lagos, all Nigerians have equal right there and that is why Hausas can afford to chase you guys away from mile 12 and your people will even have to speak Hausa language to escape being lynched shocked shocked

You are just as useless and worthless with what you wrote. You and your people suffers alots from Bipolar and depression. I can feel your pain bro. Buhari/Osibanjo Amaka!!!
Yoruba Emeka!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) / Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / 10 Times EFCC Twitter Handle Gave Epic Replies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.