Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" (30860 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima / 'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm so happy for saraki and akpabio matter how I wish dino also follows them.Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by BuhariAdvocate: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Do anyhow and get kicked away I urge incoming elected officials to put the interest of kwarans before their own.
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by highbeekeys(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki finished his political career the moment he defected. PMBs impending Victory would be further bad News for him. He'll be in "Severe Pain" soon!
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by highbee02: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
eyinjuege:
Any governor or politician that wants to continue enjoying the goodwill of the people should ensure its civil servants are not denied of their wages, and pensioners are given their entitlements.
It's smooth sailing from there. This is a well known secret in Nigeria, so it's surprising some useless ones are still owing salaries.

what part of Kwara are u from?
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
That's how election is meant to be, free of violence.
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by eyinjuege: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
highbee02:

what part of Kwara are u from?

I'm not from Kwara o.
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by writeprof(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ephemeral FREEDOM! They- POOR MASSES- have only changed their 'MASTER'
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by Adek15(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
writeprof:
Ephemeral FREEDOM! They- POOR MASSES- have only changed their 'MASTER'
you're wise

1 Like

Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by blackboy(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Saraki no hold Kwara like Tinubu hold Lagos
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by greatman247(m): 5:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Segol:
When will Lagos be free from the stronghold of the JAGABAN?

Only when the opposition is ready to spend money. Agbaje is still a joker. He will lose cos he is not ready to spend money and at the end he shout rigging. APC will floor him. The opposition party in Lagos are not ready yet, they are just still joking!

1 Like

Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by akintunde63: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed said with the outcome of last Saturday’s elections, Kwara is free “from a choking and pauperising political hegemony of a self-imposed dynasty”.

The Minister, who is the leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara, stated this while briefing newsmen on Monday in Ilorin.

He stressed that never again would the people of Kwara be treated like slaves in their own land.

“Enough is Enough – O To Ge!,” he said.

The minister said the official results of last Saturday’s National Assembly elections in the state was a clean sweep for the APC.

“All three seats in the Senate and all six in the House of Representatives were won by our party.

“I want to ask the incoming Governor of our state to, immediately he is sworn in on 29 May 2019, to declare Feb. 23rd of every year as the Day of Liberation for Kwara State.”

The minister gave gratitude to God for the victory and thanked the good people of Kwara for coming out to vote for APC.

“No single individual can claim credit for this victory. It belongs to the people of Kwara.

“All of us, the party leadership, were fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time to lead the process.

“But the ultimate credit goes to the people who resoundingly said NO to the PDP last Saturday.

“Fired on by perhaps the most impactful, three-word political slogan ever in the history of party politics in this land – ” O to Ge” meaning Enough is Enough”.

“Kwarans have confirmed the saying that the power of the people is much stronger than the people in power,” he said.

The minister said the victory in Kwara was achieved in the sweetest way because the election was conducted in an atmosphere of peace and harmony.

He said: “not a single shot was fired throughout Kwara, no one snatched ballot box rather it was an atmosphere of conviviality.”

Mohammed said the election was a sharp departure from what used to be in the state.

‘It confirms what we have been saying, that when there is adequate security, there will be a level playing ground for all the parties, and for all Kwarans.”

The minister thanked the security agencies, all the party members, supporters and leaders of the party across the state.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/At-Last-Kwara-Is-Free-Lai-Mohammed-Enough-Is-Enough.html

Been waiting all day for this. This victory na him sweet me pass as i lick my tongue to savour and relish it
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by highbee02: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
eyinjuege:

I'm not from Kwara o.

U are from which state?
Re: At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" by writeprof(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Adek15:
you're wise
thank you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Closes Case Against Metuh / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.