Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Cost Of Hosting A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Cost Of Hosting A Blog (983 Views)

Cost Of Hosting A Website Getting Hundreds Of Millions Of Pageviews Monthly?? / 6-disadvantages Of Hosting Your Website Locally In Nigeria / What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of Hosting A Blog by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
I just did a little research. I found out that the cost of hosting a blog is over 50,000 naira for 3 years.

How come it's this costly.
Re: The Cost Of Hosting A Blog by hostkobo(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
I just did a little research. I found out that the cost of hosting a blog is over 50,000 naira for 3 years.

I think your research wasn't done properly.

I can give you 12K yearly, premium hosting + 247 support.

regards
HK
Re: The Cost Of Hosting A Blog by rillahost: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

hey bro

our hosting is affordable, superfast, 100% uptime with Data centers in US, check us out >> http://rillahost.com
Re: The Cost Of Hosting A Blog by emmalexdboy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

If you follow this easy to follow tutorial with images to guide you along, you'll have your blog online in less than 30 minutes on the best blogging platform on the planet (WordPress) and on the best web host you can find in Nigeria (Whogohost) for as low as N4,000 for a whole year without needing to pay anyone a dime.

If you want me to sponsor your blog for a year, hit me up on Whatsapp and I'll give you the full details: 08039185233
Re: The Cost Of Hosting A Blog by SirLakes: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
It can be more than that or way lesser depending on resources allocated to you

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of Hosting A Blog by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
emmalexdboy:
If you follow this easy to follow tutorial with images to guide you along, you'll have your blog online in less than 30 minutes on the best blogging platform on the planet (WordPress) and on the best web host you can find in Nigeria (Whogohost) for as low as N4,000 for a whole year without needing to pay anyone a dime.

If you want me to sponsor your blog for a year, hit me up on Whatsapp and I'll give you the full details: 08039185233

This was very helpful. Thanks so much
Re: The Cost Of Hosting A Blog by callyik(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

For your beautifully crafted blog and 99.9% uptime premium hosting at #250 a month,
call: 07031641773
or
visit: www.kankaki.com/web-hosting

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Web Designer / Jettheme Premium Blogger Template Free Download / Thekclaut.com and Likes.ng are Fraudulent Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.