Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (85661 Views)

Ebonyi State APC Already Celebrating Victory Of Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by nameo: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Warripikin08:
I am not ashame. How has PDP ruling impacted on my life since I was born. PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 good years looting and mismanaging the countries treasure and sharing it among themselves. I don't want a government of share the money or chop I chop without thinking of developing the country. Bros abeg the way you want take vote for your Atiku abeg leave others make them vote for Buhari as their choice. PDP wasted their opportunity for 16 good years. Next level please

Aiit....fair enough.

I actually have no right to tell you who to vote. And seeing that you actually chose and believe in your choice, I have to respect that.

I still think tho that a lot of those persons that voted Buhari in Delta Central did so just cos they were voting Omo Agege and Co.

Cheers
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by Warripikin08(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Aiit....fair enough.

I actually have no right to tell you who to vote. And seeing that you actually chose and believe in your choice, I have to respect that.

I still think tho that a lot of those persons that voted Buhari in Delta Central did so just cos they were voting Omo Agege and Co.

Cheers
You are right man. But the truth is PDP were once incompetent and still incompetent in delta state and I can't vote for PDP again because I'm hungry. Never, PDP are not saint just the way people are trying to make it look same as APC but APC is a better option compared to PDP. But the main truth is that I don't Nigerians are ready to vote for leaders based on the vision.
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by cohug: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
i hope the broom sweeps away their hardship
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by nameo: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Warripikin08:
You are right man. But the truth is PDP were once incompetent and still incompetent in delta state and I can't vote for PDP again because I'm hungry. Never, PDP are not saint just the way people are trying to make it look same as APC but APC is a better option compared to PDP. But the main truth is that I don't Nigerians are ready to vote for leaders based on the vision.

Bros, let's be clear: nothing is changing in the next 4 years. Not cos Buhari would not like it to change bit cos he is INCAPABLE of making any change.

He cannot grasp even simple things. And am not kidding or trying to insult him. He just doesn't have it.

An Atiku, inspire of his weakness, would have been a much better option than him.

But like I said: only you have your choice. You have uses it. You and unfortunately the rest of us would have to live with the consequences.

I only home it is easier
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yes o, sai Buhari.
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by Ziggylady(f): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Scatterscatter:

All those celebrating corruption and stealing, everything in their lives will be stolenlipsrsealed

Armed robbers will invade their homes everyday and night

Oops!!, I think that also applies to APC members celebrating
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by jamejanev: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
dguyindcorner:

See this Zombie. God doesn't answer such prayer, clear your heart of hatreds.

We are going to Next Level, pls don't commit suicide!
We don't send if PDP wailers commit suicide oooooo.
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by Captain6(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is Northern/Western Nigerians,they forgot so fast that this same government drove the country into economic recession, prices of foodstuffs, transportation and every other things increased rapidly,even till now you can't compare our cost of living before they came into power and now. Prices of goods are still very high,our currency is still valueless

1 Like

Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by RevenGeMission: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
hucienda:
Like play like play, APC fit give presidential ticket to the SS in 2023. They deserve it.

Impossible imagination

SW first
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by Emmasnoop(m): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2019
[
Make Una laugh now suffer await una, North go give Una power 2023 fools

quote author=sehin79 post=76118945]if pdp is already saying they would accept election result..... then celebration must start then.[/quote]
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by Basher8583: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
Just Like Ure Suffering

Mumu. Check my signature.
Buhari has done me proud. He deserves this 2nd term. Im far from suffering. Life is great under Buhari walahi.
Seeing all those thieves having a tough time gives me joy.
Talk true..... e dey pain you
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Mumu. Check my signature.
Buhari has done me proud. He deserves this 2nd term. Im far from suffering. Life is great under Buhari walahi.
Seeing all those thieves having a tough time gives me joy.
Talk true..... e dey pain you
Ok Ure One Of Those Looter In His Kitchen Cabinet Stealing Our Common Wealth. U Will Loot To Ur Downfall Insha Allah
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by staytravel: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Unless they are in government,
I don't know why they're celebrating.
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by franksunny(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrZENographer:

The people you are calling PDP are now in APC.
They were the ones bereaving the country until unwanted Igbo Jonathan mistakenly became President as a result of Yaradua's death. They found it necessary to create a new party to continue their evil legacy. Thanks to your ignorance.
In terms of totality, you are wrong. Even in your house they are there, bad and good uncles, some times bad once pretend to be good just for personal interest. The some key back bone of APC have never been PDP members. Mind you Jonnathan is not an Igbo man
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by franksunny(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Franksunny has been schooled.
Schooled indeed. you will realize your self one day. Baby nairalander
Re: Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms by Besk: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
faceland:

You voted for those who persecuted the Church? If you do not repent, you are cursed (that's a fact).

You and your entire household are cursed. Hypocrite!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.