Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (85613 Views)

Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sahara Reporters just tweeted this, I don't want to believe the President of Nigeria basically implied that those who voted against him won't be treated well(South South and South East), Maybe he was misquoted

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/623883277460480000

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
He couldn't have said this shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ELTON123(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Last time I checked a country called nigeria has expired undecided

186 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by sublimes: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
It's already glaring, that's just a confirmation.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by PentiumPro(f): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
There should be consequences for voting wrongly and there should be reward for voting wisely.
Not doing that will be a disservice for those that made the right judgment.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Abugab(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
If Buhari meets the needs of 95% isn't that excellent?
Why the cry here?
Let him even meet the 95% or thereabout first.
We have had people who despite telling us we shall all benefit didn't meet up to 10% of Nigerians needs.
We too complain self.....

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
There should be consequences for voting wrongly and there should be reward for voting wisely.
Not doing that will be a disservice for those that made the right judgment.
You guys would defend even the indefensible, worst form of sycophancy.
The American Deep South always votes Republican yet Obama as a true leader treats all equally, Jonathan bent over backwards for the North despite them voting and rooting against him.
This statement if true serves to confirm Buhari as a vindictive bigot, maybe the secessionists are right.
I hope he was misquoted.

457 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Proud I didn't vote for this vindictive bigot, and his ass licking sycophants would still defend this stupid statement. Shame on those who voted this embarrassment of a leader.
This should be on front page lalasticlala

274 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by doctokwus: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
He said that those who voted him 97% and ensured that their votes counted deserve more from the govt,which is the political reality,but that he has vowed to be for everybody and for nobody;that besides that the constitution has guaranteed that each state is represented in the govt.
To me his answer both states the truth and also the reality of the political situation while guaranteeing that he won't victimize any region because of it.
The reality is that while no region would be victimized,there must be political reward for others taking the right political decision and sacrificing to ensure that that decision is made to count at the ballot.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by sammyj: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Story for the gods. Wailing wailers food has come for you to feed on !!! grin grin

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by LordVarys: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Terrible thing to say if indeed he said it, his media aides had better deny it or he may only serve to inflame the agitations of those who want this country to break up

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by owobokiri(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
SenseiX:

You guys would defend even the indefensible, worst form of sycophancy, The American Deep South always votes Republican yet Obama as a true leader treats all equally, Jonathan bent over backwards fir the North despite them voting against him. This statement if true serves to confirm Buhari as a vindictive bigot, maybe the secessionists are right.
I hope he was misquoted.

He has always been an irredeemable bigot.. Totally unfit to run a multi national state like Nigeria. His parochialism will catch up with him someday...

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
To my SS/SE peeps, its time to move to your tents.
Lower Niger Congress loadingggg

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by aresa: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fake trash...>>>>Moving on..

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
doctokwus:
He said that those who voted him 97% and ensured that their votes counted deserve more from the govt,which is the political reality,but that he has vowed to be for everybody and for nobody;that besides that the constitution has guaranteed that each state is represented in the govt.
To me his answer both states the truth and also the reality of the political situation while guaranteeing that he won't victimize any region because of it.
The reality is that while no region would be victimized,there must be political reward for others taking the right political decision and sacrificing to ensure that that decision is made to count at the ballot.
Oga stop interpreting nonsense for us, we all can read the tweet we are seeing here

170 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheImp:
Proud I didn't vote for this vindictive bigot, and his ass licking sycophants would still defend this stupid statement. Shame on those who voted this embarrassment of a leader.
This should be on front page lalasticlala
barcanista, francizy, whynotthertruth, pazienza, mizmycoli, mogidi must see this

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by PentiumPro(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
SenseiX:

[s]You guys would defend even the indefensible, worst form of sycophancy, The American Deep South always votes Republican yet Obama as a true leader treats all equally, Jonathan bent over backwards fir the North despite them voting against him. This statement if true serves to confirm Buhari as a vindictive bigot, maybe the secessionists are right.
I hope he was misquoted[/s].
Next trash.
Face the reality or keep wailing. When Jonathan was funding PDP states through inappropriate means, where were you and your sanctimony.
Nonsense.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by SenseiVoyles: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari just basically told the South South and South East to go f.uck themselves, its not like we didn't know that anyway.....Buhari is the President Of APC and APC States.
lalasticlala should do the needful and let nigerians see the man they voted as president for who he is, even the spin doctors would find it hard to spin this one, Imagine if GEJ ever said his was a govt for Igbos And Niger Deltans, the internet would have gone up in flames

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
There are consequences for not voting the winning candidate. Next time vote sensibly

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by DoTheNeedful: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
SenseiX:
Sahara Reporters just tweeted this, I don't want to believe the President of Nigeria basically implied that those who voted against him won't be treated well(South South and South East), Maybe he was misquoted
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/623883277460480000
Cc lalasticlala

Many TANoid find news like this from SR believable but will refuse to believe other ones undecided. Isnt it funny

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by StPete: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
If this is true, it is tantamount to Nigeria's break up.

But BTW, Sahara news are known to be peddlers of wrong info

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Next trash.
Face the reality or keep wailing. When Jonathan was funding PDP states through inappropriate means, where were you and your sanctimony.
Nonsense.
Of course the puerile resort to insults, since you can't rationally defend your hero's bigotry......

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmm., this is so wrong.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Applaner: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
it's possible o

someone DAT has no confident in his memory

APCABAD

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Obiagelli:
Hmm., this is so wrong.
^^^
Even an APC supporter knows this is so wrong.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
doctokwus:
Thanks for clearing that up

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Oga stop interpreting nonsense for us, we all can read the tweet we are seeing here
Dunce, someone gave you his full quote, rather you choose to believe half tweets

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
A complete dullard that can't form a common cabinet is making noises about changing the status quo of his too many poor and backward people - Let's hope the magic works because I do not see this tribal bigot changing anything even if he stays 10 yrs as a President.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
barcanista, francizy, whynotthertruth, pazienza, mizmycoli, mogidi must see this
My Ðear, I am not surprised. He should continue but it will never stop us from telling Nigerians the kind of man they elected. It will never break us nor our people.

46 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms