Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes (5802 Views)

PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) / Obi Wins Plateau State / Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by ganisucks(f): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has won Saturday’s presidential election in Plateau after scoring 548,665 votes.

Atiku defeated his closest opponent, Muhammadu Buhari, of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who scored 468, 555 votes.

Prof. Richard Kimbir, the Collation Officer for the election in the state, declared the results on Monday in Jos.

Kambir, who is the Vice Chancellor, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, said Atiku won in 11 local government areas to defeat Buhari who won in six LGAs of the state.

Kambir announced the results scored by the two candidates in each local government area of the state as follows
www.thenationonlineng.net/atiku-wins-plateau-with-548-665-votes/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Jayson1: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fair enough.

An analysis of declared results show that the poorer a state, the more likely it is to vote the lifeless Buhari and the richer a state, the more likely it is to vote Atiku. I thought Buhari’s incompetence made Nigeria the world HQ for extreme poverty. Now, I think it may have been deliberate.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by profstar(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Q

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by ngadaAwo: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by jchioma: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by januzaj(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
profstar:
If you are happy with the development, let me see your hands up
Development with less than 100,000 margin in a PDP stronghold?
No be these votes you wan use neutralize Kano votes?
Atiku should make that call already na. Beaten black and blue just like the way Khabib beat McGregor.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by helinues: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one. But all this margin are not enough
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Gandollaar(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
cool
Scolari, you been chop ban? The clam down here on by the mods on Atikunation is appalling

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Stalwert: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Herdsmen media fail Atiku well well sha grin grin grin so with all the demonization of PMB this is all they could get?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Gandollaar(f): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
Lalasticlala and the sweet dominique are not partisan, you should know who did it Bro, and I have called Seun attention to the unruly behaviour of mynd.

I am still not deterred one bit. My support and loyalty for the PDP keeps me going and no moderator can subdue me.

Greetings Bro.
Someone shared your profile and reason for the ban was most idiotic! That guy is an arse wipe!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Nellizzy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kano is coming ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Jayson1: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Someone shared your profile and reason for the ban was most idiotic! That guy is an arse wipe!
Shared my profile? Wow! I am honoured. grin

Scolari will be back soon. cool
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by sammyj: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin Kano is coming oooooo grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by sammyj: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nellizzy:
Kano is coming ooooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
good
But not still enough to effect reasonable impact
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by shosky1794: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
Fair enough.

An analysis of declared results show that the poorer a state, the more likely it is to vote the lifeless Buhari and the richer a state, the more likely it is to vote Atiku. I thought Buhari’s incompetence made Nigeria the world HQ for extreme poverty. Now, I think it may have been deliberate.

And which of the states in South East is richer than Kano

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Topmaike007(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mtcheew this one is not fair to unsit the great leader that God has annoited

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by cr7lomo: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense
APC will bring a northerner 2023
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by Thobiy(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Nellizzy:
Kano is coming ooooo
The Effect Go Dae Devastating

The Shock Go Just Cause Severe Pain, Shebi Them Still They Manage Am, The Tsunami Go Dae Brutal

Inec Being Get Sense, Just Let The Result For The 3 K's Come Last(katsina, kaduna And Kano) So As To Reduce The Pain
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by godox2(m): 2:38am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
Which Kwankwaso?Kano people will POLITICALLY AND FORCEFULLY R E T I R E Kwankwaso from Politics Next week Saturday after Governorship election. This is his reward for Going against Baba Buhari!
Dont ask me how because I live in Kano and I study the situation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by bender79: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Jayson1:
Fair enough.

Reno I sight you
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by bender79: 4:02am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
Do you think that pdp can hold it together till then? Did you say Kwankwaso? That overrated dingbat!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by greensandy: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

Some of you are so funny. See you, talking as if you are the Alpha and Omega.
As long as southwest is infrastructurally improving we can allow the north to rule till eternity. Sidon there dey wait for the payback. Payback ko, backpay ni.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by BaaleOko: 4:13am On Feb 26, 2019
God bless the good people of Plateau state... they tried, and you could almost feel the anger and determination for change through their votes. I just pray those fulani bas.tards don't fuvk with them.
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by olasco2035: 4:15am On Feb 26, 2019
godox2:

Which Kwankwaso?Kano people will POLITICALLY AND FORCEFULLY R E T I R E Kwankwaso from Politics Next week Saturday after Governorship election. This is his reward for Going against Baba Buhari!
Dont ask me how because I live in Kano and I study the situation.
then u know nothing... most of the youths refused to go out and vote because they all know that PDP CNT win....
Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by greensandy: 4:44am On Feb 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

That's a defeatist mentality, the position of power is certainly not the exclusive reserve of the North, na we (Southern Nigerians) dey fu.cck up by not uniting... Between the yorubas and Igbos alone, we produce some of the best brains home and abroad yet we allow some dirty almajiri in the North determine our political fate? Na we suppose to dey dominate in the natural order of things!imagine having two educated people (whole professors) like Obi and Osinbanjo deputizing for school cert leaving semi literates like Atiku and Buhari?? We need the wake the hell up cause these insults are not funny anymore.

So what are you waiting for? Wake up now. I think you have everything you need to do what you wanted to do. Just go ahead and do it.

You people are so fond of looking down on Hausa/Fulani. That's one of the greatest mistakes you are making. We have thirty-six states govern by the indigenes of those states, so tell me what have the southerners done better than their counterparts in the North? Corruption is on same level in both regions and they are so similar in other areas.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by kehinde1588(m): 4:59am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
Sorry to say this sir, you are too daft. Do you think a typical Yoruba man is trabalistic like you guys?
We are not egotistic in nature. As far as Nigeria is forging ahead, we care less about who govern us. Whether a Yoruba is given ticket or not, what is most important is making Nigeria great. You guys are never contended, you lack self-esteem and you are too full of hatred for other tribes believing that your tribe is the best. Until you guys understand that your hatred can't take you to anywhere than to relegate you then you guys will start flourishing politically.
I hope all of you won't return to "Biafra or death" after Buhari has been officially declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes by kehinde1588(m): 5:07am On Feb 26, 2019
I am very sure that if from all indications Atiku has won, you won't be saying this nonsense. You guys wuold have been going around boasting and cursing the Yoruba's for aligning with failure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination / Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery / Enugu Airport Undergoes Upgrade For International Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.