Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets (32979 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Plateau With Over 1 Million Votes / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets / Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by abc115: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Over 20 governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress and several other party chieftains arrived at the Jos airport on Tuesday with over 30 private and chartered jets to witness the presidential campaign inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his running mate, Alhaji Kashim Shettima.

Data obtained from aviation authorities showed that the Yakubu Gowon Airport recorded over 95 aircraft arrivals and departures of private and commercial planes which conveyed the APC bigwigs, top government officials, and other Very Important Personalities in and out of the Plateau State capital.

While about 17 private jets and helicopters arrived at the airport for the august political gathering, over 15 regional jets and turboprops also touched down in the aerodrome.

According to the airport and airspace data obtained by The PUNCH, some of the luxury private jets which touched down at the airport are: Canadian-made Bombardier Challenger 601 operated by Air First Hospitality with an American registration number N320MK, Hawker Siddeley HS 125 operated by Trobell with registration number 5N-ALG, and Learjet 45 operated by Max Air with registration number 5N-BLW.

Others are Challenger 601 operated by West Link with registration number 5N-PDA, United Aviation’s HS125 with registration number 5N-AMM, Gyro Air’s HS125 with registration number 5N-AUB, and Global Aviation’s HS125 with registration number 5NBNM.

The list also includes Triaxell’s Gulfstream IV with registration number 5N-PZE, Nest Oil’s Gulfstream IV with registration number 5N-BYO, and Mounthill Aviation’s Learjet 45 with registration number 5N-BZS, IZY Air’s Challenger 601 with registration number 5N-1ZY, Dornier Aviation’s Beechcraft B190 with registration number 5N-BYW, and Dornier Aviation D328 with registration 5N-BYN

Some of the regional jets that landed in Jos also include Max Air Embraer E135 with registration 5N-BXK, Air Peace Embraer E145, Jet Support Embraer E135, and Aero Tak’s E135 with registration number 5NLRK.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-campaign-vips-hit-plateau-with-30-private-chartered-jets/

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by abc115: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
The only Candidate providing jobs and generating Revenue for government even before becoming President

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by alsudan: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
2023 is gonna be a battle between the Thieving Nigerians VS Thriving Nigerians.

Over 50 Private Jets that some had to be redirected to Abuja, only to come and show solidarity to their thieving drug lord who ended up saying God Bless PDAPC.

327 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by slivertongue: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
I no send APC

I no send the scam party

I no send the propaganda party

I no send the lifeless party

Leviathans

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by aariwa(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Lol people that have no regards for the poor masses except fellow elites . Compare that to the 30k the Yoruba Muslim project pays the online and street dogs who work day and night defending APC because a lot them are graduates without any hope of getting a decent job in their lifetime but the difference between them and others is they chose today’s crumb over working hard for a better future

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Urheadmaster(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
cheesy

Nigerian politicians are simply a bunch of criminals tongue

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2022
It's getting interesting by the day as 2023 election draws nigh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by abc115: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2022
slivertongue:
I no send APC

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2022
That's what we called structure which Peter Pandora Obituary's party lack

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by MisterGrace: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
While many people are focused on the general elections, I am concerned about the indigenous people of Nigeria.
I mean the real people of Nigeria and the future of our country.

I am concerned about the masses that have no idea of what is happening on the background.

I am troubled by the wicked schemes of some demonic elites to topple the original people of Nigeria.

Why is Buhari not considering the report of the 2014 confab?

People are hating on Soludo. Thinking he is a saboteur. He is actually helping.
The plan is to return Nigeria back to the real indigenes.

Peter Obi knows the truth. He can't win. His participation will in the election will continue to keep the country in the hands of the demons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Jflex07(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Yet the campaign was scanty whilst some people were throwing stones at them..Apc is a devilish and evil party. Only idiots,bigots,tribalist ,urchins and never do well support the worst political party in the world.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by slivertongue: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=118432119][/quote]

I be transformer sef
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by StrongandMighty: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Yet with 30 private jets plus rented crowd they still couldn't fill up a mini stadium..

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by PandoraObi: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu the man of the time

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by moenk: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigeria money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by tunwumi: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
It is expected. These guys don't travel by road.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by DenreleDave(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
did peter obi go in economy class for his own?

do you expect them to go in economy so dt peter obi mobs and terro rist will make the plane crash?

45 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by diplomat058(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu, the Asíwájú of Development! You've got my support 100%. 1 billion Ipob obingos cannot stop the MANDATE!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Aboliko7: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
G
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Akindefunminiyi(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Ewoo grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Racoon(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
With the terrible state they have plunged this nation into, they have the guts to not only go to Jos to insult the sensibility of the beleaguered people of Plateau State, but still went there with Private jets.

Read this report and imagine what will happen to APC on the Plateau; "In search of lasting solutions to the bloodbath on the Plateau, I combed many villages in the much terrorised state. Evidence obtained established that the Nigerian Army is aiding ethnic cleansing."
https://fij.ng/article/reign-of-terror-inside-plateau-communities-where-army-helps-killer-herdsmen/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by flexyrule(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Naija....
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Meanwhile some fools that will never see plane to enter in their life go carry politicians for head

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
grin Then Tinubu the greedy power drunk old grandpa that want to be president by force urchins will say Obi used private jet...Obi use a single private jet even the one donated to him to meet up here and there campaigning things....we all know how he always enter economy but this time he need to be fast...power is taken by force o...let's be wise and vote an agile top 3 candidate to try

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
grin

Bastard heroine Barron . This dementia suffering bastard who wants to turn Nigeria into the largest heroine farm in the world will never be elected as our president

Bastard.

Fake Muslim drug Barron.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Franzinni: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
If you find this offensive ... You are infected with poverty mentality, update your operating system please...

I am looking to buy myself a private jet soon too .. it's useful. Very useful.

Nigerians need to wake UP. Use logic and stop using emotion to come to conclusions.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Temptee101(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
APC and tinubu, rogue party and candidate.

Buhari even knows the drug lord and his party have failed already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by illuminutty: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
All Progressives Conmen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by ogododo: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
abc115:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-campaign-vips-hit-plateau-with-30-private-chartered-jets/

Change una don get, sebi dem say dem go sell private choppers.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Rootprof(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Nairaland use to be my favorite news site but truth be told the moderator/owner of nairaland should please be watchful of political participation. The rate the site pushes news praising one particular party and condemn another one is becoming alarming. Your mods ave being selective of news of APC that makes the front page or reach front page very late. Nairaland should be natural place. But it seems you're taking one side than others.

Just an observation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by NaijaMutant(f): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Yet they still got stoned grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Ayu Over Removal As PDP Chair, Says ‘I Told Him He’ll Go’ / APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.