Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric (5314 Views)

Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu / Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by freegaza(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
According to a prominent northern cleric

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by helinues: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Una rule and divide method won't work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by freegaza(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
He said only fools will want Osinbajo in 2023

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by hucienda: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
This coming four years no go funny.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by AfroMighty(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
what his he saying pls...translator elp...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by dorodee(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Because they rejected poverty abii?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by tossie101(f): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by ngadaAwo: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
let me call these guys faking political alliance with Buhari

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
modath
Corrinthians

though I don't what he wrote

translator please cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by tossie101(f): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

It's not divide and rule.
Read what these Hausa people has to say.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by mistyebby(f): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

It won't last. if only the south will be sensible enough not to be used again.

By 2023 they will switch back to PDP with a southern VP to complete PDP's term. Politicking with ppls lives.

Causing tribal war in the south, using them against each other for their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by ngadaAwo: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
this election go dey like bitter lemon drink

sweet and bitter at the same time

as for me irrespective of the outcome I'll no longer bash the good people of Yorubas anymore

maximum Respect to them cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by kponkedenge(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
That Hausa guy said the truth. In 4 years time, if APC brings out a south westerner and PDP fields another northerner, the Hausas will vote PDP. So when I see the South West trying so hard to please the northerners, I just laugh.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by helinues: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

It's not divide and rule.
Read what these Hausa people has to say.

Is the guy a senator or Emir?
Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Mitjyland(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
I warned people here about northern politics. The northern muslims sees Atiku as infidels. Read my Thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/5043896/2019-real-reasons-why-there
Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Mightymanna(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
I don't know what happened to buhari in the south west, they have all the key ministerial post. even if buhari's government failed it will be blamed on the south west Works Power and Housing for example, Health, Solid minerals

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by IjebuWarrior: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
We need some form of revolution in this country ASAP! The rate at which people like Tinubu and all other politicians are looting the Nigeria's resources is alarming. Yes, I'm jealous when someone steals my property yet, flaunts it right before my eyes. angry

They all need to be killed! angry

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by dmk23: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
I don't know why people keep blaming the yoruba's. saying we are hypocrites. we were supposed to vote for either Atiku Or Buhari which are Hausa persons. Are you now saying we shouldn't have casted over votes at all. we don't care in 2023 if an Hausa man contest with us. if God says we would win the presidential sit then we would. I wonder how voting for one Hausa man became an hypocritical thing to do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Memberclub(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku or buhari
All i know is that Nigeria will remain the same for centuries to come.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by tossie101(f): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

Is the guy a senator or Emir?

Lol is it the senator or emir that will decided the vote of people?
Oh I forgot u are a Yoruba, ..
Only YORUBAS Practice godfatherism system of voting, Tinubu has all ur Brains .
But not the same for se and north.
The masses vote who they want

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by helinues: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

Lol is it the senator or emir that will decided the vote of people?
Oh I forgot u are a Yoruba, ..
Only YORUBAS Practice godfatherism system of voting, Tinubu has all ur Brains .
But not the same for se and north.
The masses vote who they want

Yeah no godfatherism in SE and Ikeremadu had already won his senatorial seat for the 6th time. That's good 24 years in total, hope you know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Oshin56(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
dmk23:
I don't know why people keep blaming the yoruba's. saying we are hypocrites. we were supposed to vote for either Atiku Or Buhari which are Hausa persons. Are you now saying we shouldn't have casted over votes at all. we don't care in 2023 if an Hausa man contest with us. if God says we would win the presidential sit then we would. I wonder how voting for one Hausa man became an hypocritical thing to do.
don't mind the Aboki he is on the codeine diet what have SW get from Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by tossie101(f): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

Yeah no godfatherism in SE and Ikeremadu had already won his senatorial seat for the 6th time. That's good 24 years in total, hope you know

Ike ekweremadu is only using his incumbent power to win, he is playing his card well.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by helinues: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

Ike ekweremadu is only using his incumbent power to win, he is playing his card well.

And Tinubu is playing is own wrong right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Nyamuriflathead: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
dmk23:

Uncle Is your allegiance with PDP or APC?? Because the north I know voted massively for buhari oh. And we expected the SW to go in that swing.. I'm sure tinubu himself will be astonished at how 2faced his own pipo can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Nyamuriflathead: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oshin56:
don't mind the Aboki he is on the codeine diet what have SW get from Buhari

More than u could ever get in PDP's 16yrs of misrule which one of your son's was part of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Oshin56(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

More than u could ever get in PDP's 16yrs of misrule which one of your son's was part of.
thank professor of history please name one
Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Nyamuriflathead: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oshin56:
thank professor of history please name one

Mr Man goan ask your minister for transport or ask fashola. I'm not in for ur bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by BuhariAdvocate: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Even if he say that why should I take him serious? First of all he sound like uneducated person.
Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
The North wont be on the ballot in 2023

So its the turn of the South since the North had 8yrs uninterrupted
Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by Oshin56(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Mr Man goan ask your minister for transport or ask fashola. I'm not in for ur bullshit
you know since the time that train have been function at SW or did they construct new road at SW
Re: Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric by wman(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
I laugh when people expect the South West to vote for someone because he's from their tribe or other flimsy reasons. Jonathan was incompetent and we voted him out. Buhari is a failure and we voted massively against him despite the fact that Osinbajo his VP is from South West and Atiku chose a SE guy without even promising the SW anything.

Most of us don't care about a stupid train that less than 5% of us will use. Buhari got a lot of SW votes this time due to massive rigging, Tinubu's influence and the fact that Atiku is not a sellable candidate that did not even try to appeal to the SW or garner their votes.

We are unlike other regions that are blinded by tribalism and hate. I see no reasons for the betrayers and other nonsense name some ill-informed Nairalanders use.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / David Hundeyin: Nigèrien Airforce Threatened To Shoot Down Tinubu’s Plane / Check Out Some Hot DP Pics For Fb, Twitter, Whatsapp, Imo And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.