Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex (2548 Views)

Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by UniQue84: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
sane93:
I might sound weird but it's no biggie to me. A guy might not fit me but fit my friend. It's all about who you're compatible with. I don't even mind my ex dating my sister because all I wish for my sister is happiness and if she has found it in my ex then both should enjoy. Though I will tell her all your weaknesses o, to avoid heartbreak that I could have prevented. Same applies to my friends. As long as your ex and her bestie don't mind then feel free. The trouble I see here is the bestie being able to trust that you two are done for real. Most people find it difficult to believe that ex lovers can remain friends with no strings attached. All the best.
I was typing a message for u but I had issues so i quickly cooked up this, I had to go but am ashamed a lady wrote this..A guy can fvck u and then go to you sister and you see nothing wrong with it...chaiii cos you think you don't fit, I dont want to call you names but the last time I checked women who posses such attitudes are not far from hoes....Am just angry with u now seriously ...shift jare.

Op pls discard this advice.

Even your profile speaks volume .
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by ojuu4u(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2019
sane93:

You missed my point. The guy you described above is a dog and I don't date such, neither my sisters nor friends. And I'm talking love here not sex. Everything must not be about sex. I can't advice anyone to throw away love because of such unfounded sentiments. Some people be acting as though it's incest. See Shania Twain's story. So many others. So it's happening and there's nothing wrong with it as long as both parties are genuinely in love with each other.

I can see you are talking from female perspective, Men are far far far jealous than women. I can bet it with you that insecurities on the part of so-called now-husband will not allow him to enjoy the marriage, how would he feel if his friend which is ex boyfriend of his wife comes to visit him, most especially if the friend didnt him at home but met wife which she was her boyfriend
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by olawaleseun(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
UniQue84:
I was typing a message for u but I had issues so i quickly cooked up this, I had to go but am ashamed a lady wrote this..A guy can fvck u and then go to you sister and you see nothing wrong with it...chaiii cos you think you don't fit, I dont want to call you names but the last time I checked women who posses such attitudes are not far from hoes....Am just angry with u now seriously ...shift jare.

Aiit boss, ur point noted.. really appreciate ur time
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2019
UniQue84:

Your spirit is angry at the hypocritical person you are. If you're looking for "hoes" kindly check your lineage. You sound very uncultured, ill mannered and uncivilized. And to think you're forming Christian but you go about calling people names. Op asked for an advice, give yours and go away. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I dare you to back up your point with Bible verses because I can back up mine. It's people with your perverted mindset that sees something wrong with it because you have "useless" so many ladies and done abominable things with them that you won't want them for someone close to you. If you took out time to actually read the post instead of going through my profile you would have seen where Op said he wasn't intimate with his ex. It's playboys like you that will see it as incest but can cheat on your gf or wife with her sisters or friends. It's obvious you know nothing about love and how the heart works because most of your relationship I presume are centered on lust. You sound like a child so grow up. Sorry for the harsh words if any. Peace.
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by olawaleseun(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
sane93:

Your spirit is angry at the hypocritical person you are. If you're looking for "hoes" kindly check your lineage. You sound very uncultured, ill mannered and uncivilized. And to think you're forming Christian but you go about calling people names. Op asked for an advice, give yours and go away. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I dare you to back up your point with Bible verses because I can back up mine. It's people with your perverted mindset that sees something wrong with it because you have "useless" so many ladies and done abominable things with them that you won't want them for someone close to you. If you took out time to actually read the post instead of going through my profile you would have seen where Op said he wasn't intimate with his ex. It's playboys like you that will see it as incest but can cheat on your gf or wife with her sisters or friends. It's obvious you know nothing about love and how the heart works because most of your relationship I presume are centered on lust. You sound like a child so grow up. Sorry for the harsh words if any. Peace.
Thank God u were able to carefully read through my write up. it's like many guys that had commented earlier didn't see where I stressed on the fact that I was in a No-sex relationship with my Ex.. But anyways sha, I really appreciate all the comments
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by olawaleseun(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You're seeking validation because you already know there's something highly wrong with your decision.

There are girls everywhere. Just leave two best friends alone, silly!
I'm actually seeking validation cox I'maware if the fact that we humans belong to diverse school of reasoning and thought
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by ImaIma1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
I married him
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by Zainabhamzat20(f): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Bad idea , sorry to say but look for another lady .

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by olawaleseun(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Bad idea , sorry to say but look for another lady .
Aiit.. wouldn't u mind if I pm you...
Re: What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex by Zainabhamzat20(f): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
olawaleseun:
Aiit.. wouldn't u mind if I pm you...
Sure go on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success / (DOWNLOAD#) Lil Tecca We Love You Tecca 2019 Album. / Learn Spamming The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.