Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (52792 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Antoeni(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Governor Nyesom Wike has mocked Atiku Abubakar over former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s endorsement of Labour Party’s Peter Obi.

Atiku was vice president during the Obasanjo administration between 1999-2007. But on Sunday, the former Nigerian president recommended Obi for the country’s number one seat next year, a move the Rivers State Governor said means “there is something fundamentally wrong”.

“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said on Monday at the flag-off of the construction of Akpabu-Odido Road in Emohua and Ahoada West local government areas.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/02/wike-mocks-atiku-over-obasanjos-endorsement-of-obi-for-president/

270 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Johnthejohn(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike is a patriot wink

605 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by doggedfighter(f): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
H

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

280 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the same men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.

711 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Antoeni(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo has been Atiku Nightmare from Day 1, Obasanjo Has Told Nigerians Everything About Atiku They need to Know

254 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Antoeni(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku & Tinubu Will Continue to Lament,

You can’t Beat a Child and Ask That Child not to Cry , Obasanjo Has Given Both Tinubu & Atiku Serious Upper Cut Punch , So They Should Cry for as Long as They Can, It’s Very Much in Order

278 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by PureMe01: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

This one is stil weeping all over nairaland grin grin
Don't worry,come February we will get new geepee tanks of tears to contain much more tears that will come from you grin

267 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by 3ple9iner: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Same Obasanjo that endorsed Atiku in the 2019 general elections?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ganisucks(f): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kikiki. The noose is tightening. The next few days will be very interesting.
Watch out for ANAP polls on the last week of January.
After the ex heads of state have endorsed Obi, the poll will be like this: Peter Obi 58%, Atiku 20% Tinubu 18% Kwankwaso 4%.

169 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by NwaNimo1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Antoeni(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike Has Been a Very Consistent Tormentor to Atiku,, Everything is Working for Good for Peter Obi
Nice one

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ronalmagic10(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:
Governor Nyesom Wike has mocked Atiku Abubakar over former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s endorsement of Labour Party’s Peter Obi.

Atiku was vice president during the Obasanjo administration between 1999-2007. But on Sunday, the former Nigerian president recommended Obi for the country’s number one seat next year, a move the Rivers State Governor said means “there is something fundamentally wrong”.

“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said on Monday at the flag-off of the construction of Akpabu-Odido Road in Emohua and Ahoada West local government areas.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/02/wike-mocks-atiku-over-obasanjos-endorsement-of-obi-for-president/

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/c6d_kCoDxug/hqdefault.jpg

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Antoeni(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peter Obi Truly Has God & The People

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by bennybuhari: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is it true OBJ called Atiku a thief?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Coolsperm: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by lonecatt(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
wike be raining bombs on atiku's camp grin

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who God has blessed, no demented Iragbiji drug criminal can curse.

Rare photo of Gbola Tinupoo doing the buga dance with kids.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Gouyinata: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omo If Atiku enters wike eyes go see pepper o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peter Obi is the chosen one. Urchins are so unfortunate. Urchin today, beggar tomorrow. Hmm

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Honourable1901(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
This matter don full mouth
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Mrpojj(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

As usual u talk rubbish

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Reporting34(f): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
K
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by SlavaUkraini: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike the bad loser...

Still has not gotten over his loss at the PDP primaries and how he was neglected and rejected by Atiku Abubakar as his vice presidential candidate..

He would not be behaving like this if Atiku Abubakar has hand picked him as the VP candidate...

A bad loser will always remain a bad loser

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ganisucks(f): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity
U neva begin cry. Wait for Jan 28 and so on. You'll fill a whole oil tank with your tears.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Tinubu will birth Biafra through a constitutional path.

Nigerians are already fed-up of the region and it’s time to let them go.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by adenine02: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Emmanuella00(f): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mocking won't cause any problems
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by iCauseTrouble: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Sleekfingers: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023

9 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku will still win.

The election is going to go to a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu, with Obi asking his voters to support Atiku.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Jostoman: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

you people just hate Atiku because he is a northerner, so what do you have to say to atiku now for picking okowa?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.