Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66936 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chubhie:
She insults you,sends the accountant to embarrass you,the sister and the family also insults you?

Role reversal. She's now in a place of power and control while you are weakened.

How were you treating her and family when you were at the peak of your powers?

What are the lessons this situation is currently showing you?

What are your plans for a sizzling comeback to reclaim,restore and install true exemplary leadership?

You could put in the work and reclaim your world or take the easy way out.

Retrain your mind and hands to always get your water to wash your hands and serve yourself. Now, if someone perhaps your wife or maid offers to help out of love or service, be grateful and let them know about it.

why do you think like this nau,
man or woman, if you're going to serve someone, then do it well...
why would you come all the way from the kitchen, serve me my food, and expect me to go all the way to the kitchen to go get spoon, haba.....
what sort of stupid thinking is that, it's better you didn't even serve me at first...

Its not everything that is man vs woman in this life abeg.....
I treat people the way i want to be treated shikena..

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Slynation(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

OP I understand you alot,from your writeup your wife must be very beautiful for you to ignore her terrible flaws and take her down the aisle, lemme tell you what to do, that's if you still love her and still want your marriage to work...
In agriculture they call it Bush fallow.....
So if u know the necessary things u need to do as a Man at home keep doing them, avoid her drama, don't cheat on her, when ever she start the quarrel, don't say anything,just pick up your car keys and visit the nearest Nkwobi joint or a very cool spot, Always keep the smiling face on, Start playing with your kids very often, Don't stop giving her money for upkeep and food items even if she keeps rejecting it, If possible start avoiding her food (make she nogo poison you),Live like she doesn't exists in that House..... If you try this for 3months and she doesn't change, Sit her down and tell her the reason for your sudden behaviour, remind her the good olds days u spent together, If she's still not a change person, Boldly ask her why is she still in this marriage (but at this point never react to any of her negativity).....If things didn't still work out(which I strongly believe it will work) Ask her to file for a divorce and so she can be free, your kids deserved good parenting as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Viking007(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
[/s]Long piece of crap.

Martinez39:
Wow. The sole responsibility of the man is to provide money and protect and he is to do that alone. Hmmmmm. The sole responsibility of the woman nko? If he is to wash the plate from time to time, will she also pay the bills from time to time without complaining. Does his misfortune warrant the insult and embarrassment he faces at home? Hmmmmm, so he should leave his own house because of what? Let me ignore other irrational things you've typed and stop here. SMH.

This white knighting is on a whole different level.
I honestly can't believe someone sat down to write that nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Temmy6236: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
I'm 200% sure you're not yet married, even though you'll claim to be

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by BadBradley: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

you must be a jobless husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by sophy17(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
To be honest, I read your story and did not see any evidence or proof against your wife. Only allegations such as insults, but pls how? For instance, for me, there is nothing wrong to giving your number to d sch accountant to demand for children's sch fees. Complaining about not being given water to wash hand is unbecoming of a responsible man. You are a partner n not a boss. I am in my early 50s n my wife going to 40 n i will never complain abt water to wash hand. U must respect your wife to earn her respect. Money n power or authority n sex is not everything but love n understanding is. Save your urself n then, your marriage. Good luck

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
So you'll sit back and watch your run you home. I know a man that is like this op, even his children disrespect him.
As I have said, and one can provide as long as both party agree and are happy with. Do you believe in gender equality again? If man's wife and children want to be disrespectful to him then they are nasty people because to maltreat and insult one of your family is a choice and only bad and disgusting people make that choice.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by spiceadole: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Treasured4eva don suffer on this thread. How do you know this? Why hate on someone based on some assumption? SMH grin

The treasured4eva has confirmed what I wrote is exactly what happened.
It's always the case.
Men will dump good women, call them cheap, desperate because they go extra mile to be kind and nice to them.
And run after the terrible ones.
Such is the irony of life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
BadBradley:
you must be a jobless husband.

Funny that I am actually a billionaire with 7 companies and counting on my portfolio. My advice is for men who want to build Empires, not just people who are contented with being rich.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Saltoflife: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.

What a professional way to solve the guys problem. Haba.
From frying pan to fire.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by lozanni(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Homeboiy:
Go and meet a strong dibia for better otumokpo

She has a strong juju that she use in controlling you

Go find a more powerful dibia for a stronger jazz

And your case is solved.

Take my advice or leave it

grin Real Otumokpo.
Are you writting from a personal experience?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TechCapon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.
u sound like a big fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
He was blinded by love grin marriage is his eye opener
He can still find happiness though but he'll have to get a better job and earn more or divorce her. I doubt a resetting slap will fix this one.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Zombicmodz: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

Billy

you mean you do all this for madam ?

This is lovely Bullshit !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by nairamaniac: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

This your solution is a yahoooo solution.

Anything not real never last, as it lacks structure and substance

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by banio: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

Its not all fight that you win

Its not all fight that you get involved in

Its not all fights you bother yourself over

Just use your brain. GOD will help You

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Boldtrust(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

Endless crap. Copious flow of nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by nairamaniac: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

This your solution is a yahoooo solution.

Anything not real never last, as it lacks structure and substance.

You are dealing with an adult partner here and not a child.

All these you wrote works for kids only.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by drmikeadams(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
delugadou:

please help a brother here. I have a girlfriend who I'm still trying to understand. what signs should I look out for in a terrible girlfriend?
grin grin be able to look beyond thier pretense to see the real them..they RE always humble before mariage,,they turn tiger after marriage..listen to that ur close nigga warning u about à potential red flag...look at thier character very well most of them are very uncultured and rude..you can never change à grown adult grin if u like go to different deliverance churches..love is scam..their definition of marriage is for better for Best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by mercy87(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
zeb04:

Didn’t you read that he is married? Naso una they start

You just exposed your narrow-mindedness, shortsighted bigot. You are just too basic and primitive to realise that someone can talk with another human being for reasons apart from primordial motives. Idiot!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by nairamaniac: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Boldtrust:

Endless crap

Biggest crap ever.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Viking007(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
My dad was indeed a real man. He never expected my mum to do anything but my mum was always in charge of the kitchen and the laundry of me and my siblings. My dad preferred to wash his clothes or gave it to my mum if she insisted on washing it. To insult and embarrass your spouse because of a shortcoming is a choice and it takes a bad and disgusting soul to make that choice. Why are you not calling the woman out on her behaviour? Now, where did the OP say he expected his wife to take on the full responsibility? Can't you read? The foolish op only complained about the bad attitude of his wife.

Besides, you don't know as you think you do. You just have this grandiose delusion that you know how the universe works. Be humble, learn and think more so you be typing the nonsenses you are typing. You don't even know the purpose of bride price, see the nonsense you are typing. Captain White Knight in a shiny armour grin.
cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by blackborn7(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
OmoAlata1:
[/s]

Your attitude and silly demeanor actually sound alata -ish. here yourself.. you know his type? does that mean u are so cheap and empty that you know all the type of guys around. by reading your post is so obvious that you are hungry, desperate and alata-ish(razz).
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tellemall: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Your ideology does not tally with your Dad's. Your mother is who she is to the family because of your Dad's strategic home management skills. Your Dad never considered your mum as a partner that 'must' assist, he was excited that your mum was able to assist.

No one is saying that women should not assist, but expecting them to assist compulsorily is the root of the crisis in marriage.

I do not think marriage is compulsory naturally, after all, other animals do not get married, but if you must be married, understand that as a man it is your responsibility to provide 101% of all in that marriage and it does not stop there, you must remain romantic, chief security officer, the caregiver and the breadwinner.

That is why you are called Husband from Husbandry etymology and Wife is called Mother, as in the giver of life. So, a woman must know how to birth beautiful kids and sustain the lives of families with great organic meals. Fathers are Heads of families.

You do not expect a woman to contribute to your responsibilities without dragging the headship of family with you. It is just natural.

This is not what most people expect to read, but truth is always bitter. I do not know why truth is always bitter, but it appears so.

Do that and you will not die young. You will enjoy your years with wisdom and always have a wet pusssy on your bed and wine in your cup.

Even if you say it a million times, the typical African/Nigerian Man will not understand you and will instead pick fault with you or claim that you are a woman hiding behind a male symbol. I do not know why as men we cannot handle the truth and put aside sentiment on family matters.

From the original post you can see a conceited man who expects his wife to bring him water to wash his hands! What on Earth are we reading here? What happened to his legs and hands and sense? Is this the African men ego or intelligence?

That is the genesis of his problem. He expects to be treated as a baby/tin god by his wife, not realizing the unrealistic expectations he is placing on her. Why does he feel his wife must bring him water to wash his hands to prove that she is a good wife? What expectations has he lived up to if he is always at the receiving end of this compulsory servitude of his wife? He must surely irritate her by being jobless, leaving everything to her and still demanding this fickle thing called "respect as a man".

He's upset that she gave out his number to the school. Sorry, but whose number should they have? Why is it that modern men want to carry the title of men but abscond the responsibility it comes with?

So many men want to be fed and clothed by women, but retain their distant aloof mechanisms for dealing with their families. It is disgusting. Just visit any of these threads and you see men with entitlement mentalities that permit them to think their wife MUST help them financially, spiritually and who knows how else. Oh, FFS.

Many people who disagree with you believe a woman is a robot without her own dreams and is dedicated to the man's dreams. This can never work out because every human has ambitions. Once they can live them out they will never want to get back to that place of no self-worth.

Africans need to change this mindset that they are Kings on some imaginary throne of masculinity. You rarely see a woman complain because she's always the slave while the overlord husband is fault picking.

You sound like a person called oolongtea, I think. All the men vilified him because they are most likely lazy and live off their women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
And people termed me a demon for being decisive when it comes to matters of the heart.

Who in his right senses will turn a terrible girlfriend to wife?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Filmewell:

Don't discard the assumption brother. That's why men still call their ex girlfriends after they are married cause the picture becomes clearer after marriage. No pity for such people.
How do you know that the OP is among those men? There are some men that don't call their ex when they get married. Sympathy for these men.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Slynation:

OP I understand you alot,from your writeup your wife must be very beautiful for you to ignore her terrible flaws and take her down the aisle, lemme tell you what to do, that's if you still love her and still want your marriage to work...
In agriculture they call it Bush fallow.....
So if u know the necessary things u need to do as a Man at home keep doing them, avoid her drama, don't cheat on her, when ever she start the quarrel, don't say anything,just pick up your car keys and visit the nearest Nkwobi joint or a very cool spot, Always keep the smiling face on, Start playing with your kids very often, Don't stop giving her money for upkeep and food items even if she keeps rejecting it, If possible start avoiding her food (make she nogo poison you),Live like she doesn't exists in that House..... If you try this for 3months and she doesn't change, Sit her down and tell her the reason for your sudden behaviour, remind her the good olds days u spent together, If she's still not a change person, Boldly ask her why is she still in this marriage (but at this point never react to any of her negativity).....If things didn't still work out(which I strongly believe it will work) Ask her to file for a divorce and so she can be free, your kids deserved good parenting as well

I've done all that,nothing worked.I think it's inherent because her sister behaves the same way to her husband. I've already filed for divorce because I've been asking her for it to no avail.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
disappointed by wat you post her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
disappointed by wat you post her. undecided
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by nairamaniac: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

O ma ya mi l'enu ke.

I think he is being sarcastic grin

He is serious ohhh. The guy dey crase grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.