Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66943 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Rubyventures: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price [/b]sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

[b]My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

[b]She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother [/b]because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

[b]She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem [/b]lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

lipsrsealed I will say no more. Big Ego comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Viking007(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
mhd5757:

Is that how you do with your own wife?
Your killed me with laugh.cheesy[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.
disappointed with wat you post her. undecided
Omoalata in did
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Saltoflife: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

MY brother. So sorry about this experience. I have 3 suggestions.
(1)This is not a problem as you sounded. It's not a days job to blend two opposing,controlling, never bending two individuals together. It's doable only if you are ready to make your marriage work. What you're experiencing is what more than 60% married men also experience. Yours may change if you're ready to make it work instead of wailing.

(2) In Africa we see our wives as our property (you said you paid the bride price) ownership right!!!. But do you control your children (the people wey u born o) and expect the maximum respect like you're their God type of respect from them. I'm sure it's a no. But u do request of that from your wife. My brother my friend. Change ur mindset and nutured your wife to blossom. You will enjoy her more.
It is an error for a husband to beg for respect. You should earn it.

(3) see a councillor (like me) �� You cannot solve a problem with the state it was created. You need a diiferent view and advice.
Your marriage will scale tru this storm and you will bless God. Remember after the dark comes the morning. Fight for what is yours.
I love you and always love to see you happy.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by olaoreawofele: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omo alata ni e notooto.

OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s]Long piece of crap.

I honestly can't believe someone sat down to write that nonsense.
Capensis is probably a female behind a male moniker. If he is male then he lacks brain cells. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by geraob1: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

First of all,run a thorough background check to know the kind of family she comes from because a lion can't give birth to a lamb.

Second,try to know her past.If you find anything messy she's done that you can't forgive her for,end it there.

Thirdly,check her temperament and the manner she reacts to the silly things you do.If she tends to be rude and aggressively challenges you;don't think twice,end it.

Also,check how much she values and respects you when you're alone,with family members and friends.
If she's angry and you ask her to calm down,how does she react?

Finally,check how she handles your home when she comes around."Charity truly begins at home".A woman without good home training can never make a good wife.

I obviously saw all these red flags but ignorantly overlooked them,hoping that she'll change,but I got more than what I bargained for.

Hahahahahaha...
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

The mistake has already being made , so I won't dwell on that, A terrible girlfriend WILL NEVER MAKE A GOOD Wife, next time before you make a commitment observe how things go in girls family. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Uzorsudoku: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.

my God!. you are a don.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tellemall:

Even if you say it a million times, the typical African/Nigerian Man will not understand you and will instead pick fault with you or claim that you are a woman hiding behind a male symbol. I do not know why as men we cannot handle the truth and put aside sentiment on family matters.

From the original post you can see a conceited man who expects his wife to bring him water to wash his hands! What on Earth are we reading here? What happened to his legs and hands and sense? Is this the African men ego or intelligence?

That is the genesis of his problem. He expects to be treated as a baby/tin god by his wife, not realizing the unrealistic expectations he is placing on her. Why does he feel his wife must bring him water to wash his hands to prove that she is a good wife? What expectations has he lived up to if he is always at the receiving end of this compulsory servitude of his wife? He must surely irritate her by being jobless, leaving everything to her and still demanding this fickle thing called "respect as a man".

He's upset that she gave out his number to the school. Sorry, but whose number should they have? Why is it that modern men want to carry the title of men but abscond the responsibility it comes with?

So many men want to be fed and clothed by women, but retain their distant aloof mechanisms for dealing with their families. It is disgusting. Just visit any of these threads and you see men with entitlement mentalities that permit them to think their wife MUST help them financially, spiritually and who knows how else. Oh, FFS.

Many people who disagree with you believe a woman is a robot without her own dreams and is dedicated to the man's dreams. This can never work out because every human has ambitions. Once they can live them out they will never want to get back to that place of no self-worth.

Africans need to change this mindset that they are Kings on some imaginary throne of masculinity. You rarely see a woman complain because she's always the slave while the overlord husband is fault picking.

You sound like a person called oolongtea, I think. All the men vilified him because they are most likely lazy and live off their women.

I am not bothered but any assertions out there, cos my template is the cosmic blueprint of how the universe was designed to work, so I design prototypes of ideologies and scale them into any field.

How we do one thing is how we do everything. If a man can not maintain a peaceful home irrespective of the nature of the wife and drive synergy into processes, how does he expect to seal deals out there and bring the spoils home to build empire?

Marriage is a serious business. Very serious and one must be ready to unite the home and the build a legacy for the next generation in the bloodline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Kenzykingson(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let me just give you guys a little info about LOVE and LOYALTY

LOVE: you can love someone and still stab him or her at the back and again LOVE is just a feeling wish can crunch at any point or level of togetherness

LOYALTY: You can love and hate someone and still got his or her back that's LOYALTY for you.

So my brothers and sister's know where you want to belong...for me LOYALTY is the bomb just that in Nigeria to see LOYAL one's is very difficult but believe me they are out there waiting for the bees to grap them

Back to the thread: my brother better show your true color now and handle your marriage matured go aggressive if needed but never beat a lady no matter what... This is a very important time to test your might as a man not the time for complains...

Do the underground work in her family and know what happening (Exist if can't handle it because your life is very very very importanttttttttttttttty)

Thanks

Meanwhile can anybody help me with any sure online business i can start up with 10k....please if you are scammer don't waste your time on me

Good evening brother's and sister's
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Filmewell(f): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
How do you know that the OP is among those men? There are some men that don't call their ex when they get married. Sympathy for these men.
The are very
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Jetland(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
Chai! I fear you Sha
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Cocao(f): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

If this isn't true, kindly slap me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Filmewell(f): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
How do you know that the OP is among those men? There are some men that don't call their ex when they get married. Sympathy for these men.
The are very few
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by nairamaniac: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Op my own advice is that you either move out of the marriage or stay in there to suffer whatever u see for the rest of your life.

Suffer in pains and silence for rest if your life.

I'm sure u are a young man and have like 40more year to go.

Just relax now now now in 40years time it would all end when you die.

You can only work and pray it would be better in your next life.

Mind u, I gave you two options.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Slynation(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

I've done all that,nothing worked.I think it's inherent because her sister behaves the same way to her husband. I've already filed for divorce because I've been asking her for it to no avail.
Ahhh...... for real??
Then your case is Dangerously Critically Critical, from the way I'm seeing things that lady won't live your house even in divorce, how did u fell into this trap
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by esecoal(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
AM touched by this.....you are right in all u said...I think our bro here needs first try all this option and see if he can win her back...but then I gotta ask

1.DOes she cheat..If she does are you willing to forgive her...Does she throw it in ur face she is seeing someone else

.2.Was there a time she loved u like crazy

3. WOuld you mind to continue if she changes

4. What does she like u probably stopped doing...start doing it again...Keep what u like asides first

5.When u were dating her what was it that made u tthink she fell for u

6. COmplement her often, try to do things for her , instead of waiting for her....Ask her if she wants company to the market, joggging, make up silly stories....try to be her friend , even if she isn,t talking...truth is women are easily distracted....taking care of the home and kids alone is diff...but bad mouthing u ...is bad...so start wth wha out BLessed Angel said...SO imprressed

Capensis:

Pay attention:

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by QDubz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bros PM me..
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Greenishland(f): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oga let me be frank with you and if I am wrong, correct me.

First of all, you are someone who nags alot and always focus on the wrong things your wife does but seldom appreciate her for the good ones. This makes her angry and she may have discussed with you but you have refused to stop.

Secondly, you always or sometimes tell her how terrible she is and that you shouldn't have married her if not your mother that forced you. This is an unpardonable sin against any woman.

She isn't happy that you don't love her and don't hesitate to rub it in her face.

Another reason is that you hardly help out with house chores, reminding her every time that you are the head of the home even when it's obvious that she needs help.

You are not as romantic as you used to be when you were not married to her and always reporting her to her family or yours, which she dislikes and may have told you severally but you are not ready to change.

You want her to stop doing what you don't want but have never cared to stop doing what she doesn't want.

The list is long and the bottom line is that you don't care much about her and you feel she is your subordinate while you are the boss and you are not ready to accept her weaknesses. Always comparing her with your Mother or expecting her to be an ideal woman and be 100 percent perfect which is not happening .

You also find it difficult to sit down and discuss with her on how to make your marriage work since you are the "boss", why would you descend to that level with her? You ask.

These are the possible causes of her frustration and anger especially if you don't appreciate her.

Please amend your ways and watch your marriage work again if the above are true of you.

Treasured4eva:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by koyeni(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Marriage sha undecided
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He can still find happiness though but he'll have to get a better job and earn more or divorce her. I doubt a resetting slap will fix this one.
If he can go through what he went through and is still asking what to do, then not even a baseball to his head can fix him. grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by nairamaniac: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cocao:

If this isn't true, kindly slap me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pls give me your address let me come and give you the dirtiest slap in the world.

Do u think you can manipulate women without the right tools to do so?
This guy lost his job, doesn't provide enough. The wife does more for the home.

Be realistic.

Have u seen the movie 50 shades of Gray?

So u think the Mr. Grey would have been able to have so much control over his woman without being so wealthy and trip her with all the good things of the world?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Amumaigwe: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

Maybe she was good at rolling her massive waist and dude thought that was all about marriage.
For the sake of your own sanity, reduce your expectation and dependence on her. Focus on your children and impact them directly (not through her). They will become the best battleground: that battle, you must not loose. Then save plenty money for your retirement and ensure you are bouyant because such a woman will starve you to death when your children are all grown up and she stops seeing no more reason to cook.
Finally, wait for the table to turn against her. You will have the last laugh watching her prefer dying in her eventual misery than coming to appologise and make peace.
That is us you are really a responsible husband and father. Good luck.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by candygirl4real: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
True talk sir

Pay attention:

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by chival(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:

I could hug you right now! I have seen this type of man firsthand. They usually are manipulative, resentful and emotionally abusive. They also do what they can to suppress the woman. In most cases, they end up convincing family and friends that the wife is bad whereas they are the ones with psychological issues.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by hartson(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Noting to advice you about your ordeal in the hand of your wife.Most women are simply evil.
Everywhere you go they are wrecking havoc in homes.

Tune in to radio programs that involves home affairs you will hear very ugly things they do to their house maids, boyfriends, husbands.

After all, Adam was leaving peacefully with the animals in the garden until Eve came then drama of I chop I no chop forbidden apple started.

,Devil sef dey learn work for the kind of evil most of this women perpetrate.
No wonder the holy book specifically stated that it is better to leave on a roof top than to leave with a bad woman.
I still dey reason to even keep any woman as a friend how much more as a .....

E dey pain me when I see what men go thru in the hands of these leeches.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Viking007(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
nairamaniac:
Op my own advice is that you either move out of the marriage or stay in there to suffer whatever u see for the rest of your life.

Suffer in pains and silence for rest if your life.

I'm sure u are a young man and have like 40more year to go.

Just relax now now now in 40years time it would all end when you die.

You can only work and pray it would be better in your next life.

Mind u, I gave you two options.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Filmewell:

The are very few
What if the OP is among them?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by chival(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
I can assure you all that if the wife in question is allowed to state her case, you'll all see that the picture the poster painted is lopsided and not completely true.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Orosemary(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
issylarry:

Man...You have caused this all by your self.She didn't change when she was just a gf yet u married her out of pity?or u guys have stayed too long in relationship and you don't want her to feel heart broken?or You are getting old and you want to get married early..None of this has given any excuses for u to displease your self to please someone who don't appreciate your concern about her.

Well.....
It's never too late,You are man and a man must always learn to survive in all ways...These are my cents of solution to your worries:

1.Since she doesn't recognise you as the Husband,then Your only concern should be on your kids.
2.Don't expect any food from her,thankGod you have a maid.Ask her to prepare you the food and sometimes get up and go to the kitchen to prepare what you want.
3.Always provide for all their needs,including your wife.No arguement and if she ask you for some money you can't afford,tell her gently that you don't have up to the amount and give her what you have.
4.Concentrate more on your business and kids.
5.pray and fast concerning this
6.If you are bored sometimes,chill out with some friends

The other way round...
1.file for divorce,your life is important..If this keeps continue,she might end up resulting to violence

Buh in all because of your kids,go for the first option.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.