Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect (10958 Views)

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Sometimes ago, I put out a divine vision that was shared with me about Atiku emerging winner of this election. While unfolding events appear to negate this prophesy, I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY and HAVE NO SHRED OF DOUBT ABOUT WHAT WAS REVEALED.

Power belongs to God and my faith in His revealed word is 100% unshakable.

It is a pity it seems a largely uninformed, rural and laid-back population (largely in the north) is about to impose a dictator over the choice of an enlightened, vibrant and economically empowered population (mostly in the FCT, Lagos and South). The irony and evil of a sham democracy. This coupled with rigging at an unprecedented scale by a deceptive 'Mr Integrity' to cut down Atiku's lead and inflate his own bogus gains.

But the word of the Lord shall not go unfulfilled or return void. To refresh memories, this is an outline of what will happen:

1. Atiku will win. Our international friends have the authentic results.

2. The aso rock tenant will try to manipulate the process and perpetuate himself.

3. He will eventually be "forced" to handover to the true winner.

"Forced" can take many interpretations. I leave it to your conjectures.

Someone asked me if the US, EU and UK were Inec who conducted the election that they would now have a say or interest. I asked him if the US, EU and UK conducted the election in Venezuela that Nicolas Maduro rigged that they are now having a say and recognized Juan Guido as President. He kept shut.

Did France conduct the election in Cote D'Ivoire a few years back when they ensured the rightful winner, Outarra, and not the incumbent, rigger and usurper Laurent Gbagbo, was sworn in?

I am 100% persuaded the next occupant of aso rock from this election is His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

After Elisha predicted prosperity again in Israel in the days of King Ahab, a doubter asked him how can it be possible when all the signs show otherwise. Elisha told him it will happen and the doubter will not live to enjoy it.

It happened as the prophet of God said - at the 11th hour. God is the God of 11th hour. His speciality is in miracles. Things that surprise people and go against the grain.

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 26, 2019
I am with you on this. PDP can make available polling units results even if it against any act. We have to start from there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by kayfra: 3:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Whatever you are drinking is expired. Get rid of it ASAP!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by allthingsgood: 3:51am On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
WritePal:
Sometimes ago, I put out a divine vision that was shared with me about Atiku emerging winner of this election. While unfolding events appear to negate this prophesy, I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY and HAVE NO SHRED OF DOUBT ABOUT WHAT WAS REVEALED.

It is a pity it seems a largely uninformed, rural and laid-back population (largely in the north) is about to impose a dictator over the choice of an enlightened, vibrant and economically empowered population (mostly in the FCT, Lagos and South). The irony and evil of a sham democracy. This coupled with rigging at an unprecedented scale by a deceptive 'Mr Integrity' to cut down Atiku's lead and inflate his own bogus gains.

But the word of the Lord shall not go unfulfilled or return void. To refresh memories, this is an outline of what will happen:

2. The aso rock tenant will try to manipulate the process and perpetuate himself.

Someone asked me if the US, EU and UK were Inec who conducted the election that they would now have a say or interest. I asked him if the US, EU and UK conducted the election in Venezuela that Nicolas Maduro rigged that they are now having a say and recognized Juan Guido as President. He kept shut.

Did France conduct the election in Cote D'Ivoire a few years back when they ensured the rightful winner, Outarra, and not the incumbent, rigger and usurper Laurent Gbagbo, was sworn in?

I am 100% persuaded the next occupant of aso rock from this election is His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

After Elisha predicted prosperity again in Israel in the days of King Ahab, a doubter asked him how can it be possible when all the signs show otherwise. Elisha told him it will happen and the doubter will not live to enjoy it.

It happened as the prophet of God said - at the 11th hour. God is the God of 11th hour. His speciality is in miracles. Things that surprise people and go against the grain.

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
[/s]

You guys are really clowns

How didu ever expect atiku, a known thief to win buhari In what planet Jokers

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Blinkers: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2019
cool
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by baliyubla: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria’s biggest mistake ever was handing over power to a Tyrant, now he’s s close to ruining our hard earned democracy.

Nigerians must prepare for the storm coming.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by afroniger: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol. Eiya. This Op is finding it really difficult dealing with the agony of defeat. He must have invested heavy emotional capital in the 'Atikulated' project. Smh. Please take heart bro, Atiku has lost this one (again) and no America, EU, UN, Uk, of whatever can change that fact. But don't be too hard on yourself because you won't be the first Nigerian with a failed prophecy. cheesy Una plenty. Las Las you go dey alright though.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by bender79: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2019
My brother go and sleep in case you don't know how to console yourself you can reach out for piriton 10mg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by TEYA: 4:09am On Feb 26, 2019
afroniger:
Lol. Eiya. This Op is finding it really difficult dealing with the agony of defeat. He must have invested heavy emotional capital in the 'Atikulated' project. Smh. Please take heart bro, Atiku has lost this one (again) and no America, EU, UN, Uk, of whatever can change that fact. But don't be too hard on yourself because you won't be the first Nigerian with a failed prophecy. cheesy Una plenty. Las Las you go dey alright though.
Don't mind this clown, Atiku thought everything can be bought. If PDP is not ready to produce a president then they should continue fielding their old thieves, they will meet their match in Nigerians. We are not fools.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Jilo83(m): 4:56am On Feb 26, 2019
of Biafra abi? add republic of China join

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by tossie101(f): 5:15am On Feb 26, 2019
The election was clearly rigged.
Simple as that

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Wail till the end of time, nobody will hand over Nigeria to Atiku on the platform of PDP, the Party that ruined Nigeria ? PDP bring it on!!! APC is waiting physically, spiritually and otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Gandollaar(f): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Buhari has been demystified. Atiku is a great man. He is fighting against very powerful and ruthless incumbent government with everything going for them... money, security apparatus, political appointees etc and he came this far, this close and this strong! Please give him credit. Only him could rattle buhari and whole of APC this way!

Atiku is your incoming president, bookmark this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Gandollaar(f): 5:55am On Feb 26, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
Wail till the end of time, nobody will hand over Nigeria to Atiku on the platform of PDP, the Party the ruined Nigeria ? PDP bring it on!!! APC is waiting physically, spiritually and otherwise
What do know? You don't even know that those PDP you refer are the same people in APC right now remote controlling you.

5 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2019
I support anyone who is popular enough to unseat Buhari and that is ATIKU.

I have always said that my preferred Candidate is not in a popular party so, I support Atiku instead.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by allthingsgood: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
Gandollaar:
Buhari has been demystified. Atiku is a great man. He is fighting against very powerful and ruthless incumbent government with everything going for them... money, security apparatus, political appointees etc and he came this far, this close and this strong! Please give him credit. Only him could rattle buhari and whole of APC this way!

Atiku is your incoming president, bookmark this.
[/s]

I guess this one has still not woken up. Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Gandollaar(f): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

I guess this one has still not woken up. Lol
When a Zombies responds this way, just know they are very scared by the bitter truth they just heard

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by shosky1794: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2019
It's better to go and take back that your pack of gala and resume your hustling in Lagos traffic. Atiku ko Atiquiet ni

2 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by seunfly: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2019
What is funny is both party rigged and one party is shouting at the top of their voice that the other is rigging, isn't that ridiculous?
My own is let the best rigger wins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by allthingsgood: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
When a Zombies responds this way, just know they are very scared by the bitter truth they just heard

When a wailing ipig responds this way, just know that they are deluding themselves and wallowing in self denial

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Isobug: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Every little thing, thief. When you are even more corrupt than the Atiku you are calling thief

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by allthingsgood: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Isobug:

Every little thing, thief. When you are even more corrupt than the Atiku you are calling thief

Lol
I know u are in sifia pains ryt now

So take heart grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Bungalow: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Werey leleyi o
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Avraham: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
I Believe You And I Patiently Waiting For It To Happen.

i Believe

6 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by kaypling(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Because Atiku won in Abuja we will not hear word again. Anyway he lost in Lagos so this your speech get as e be

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by ejimatic: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
. confused Nigerian....take heart please....APC has won God bless Nigeria
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Cajal(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
U must be high on medics
Atiku of all
We will use atiku dollars to celebrate tomorrow when PMB is returned elected
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by helinues: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Kick tapped! Its morning

Wake up from your slumbers
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Gboy101: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2019
atiku couldn't have lost in Lagos. it couldn't have happen. Lagos is enlightened. the election was rigged. buhari didn't have 25% votes in abuja. that alone should speak for his performance

2 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by DesChyko: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Oh please.
A literate should know when to throw in the towel.
It's very obvious Buhari has won.
The party that gets the bulk of North Central and South West votes will always win because the South East/South South vote opposite the North West/North East. As there is no obvious way to monitor all elections in all polling units; the BVN should play an active role in modernizing elections in Nigeria

One opportunity I will like to call on however, is that these uneducated people littered about Nigeria play a reduced role in how the country transforms.

In developed countries, it's education that pushes them forward, and this is the direct opposite of what is obtainable in Nigeria.

After watching Buhari who couldn't string two words together coherently on the Candidates, it's obvious the only reason any educated person would side him is if they hope he dies soon as per Fulani leaders' legacy in Nigeria so that the V.P. takes over.

The uneducated/unexposed can't know this of course.They're restricted to information by word of mouth/Hausa AM broadcast which is a very powerful means of misinformation and propaganda without the world knowing.

Over to Plan B

BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Gyengyere: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
I believe you. Already bookmark this link for reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by 7lives: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
TEYA:

Don't mind this clown, Atiku thought everything can be bought. If PDP is not ready to produce a president then they should continue fielding their old thieves, they will meet their match in Nigerians. We are not fools.

The only thing that pained me is that Dankwambo guy in Gombe.
PDP just carry their badluck rub the guy, everything is now APC
Dankwambo and his likes are the ones keeping PDP together before Atiku crew bought PDP.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Abdulrahman Donate ₦75 Million To Owo Terror Victims / Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! / Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.