Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

ATIKU May Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKU May Win The Election (3482 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATIKU May Win The Election by otiwisdom: 6:34am On Feb 26, 2019
I know the APC supporters will come and start blasting me.But I don't mind them.
According to the APC supporters most of them depend on Kaduna,kastina,kano to beat PDP massively,but with what I am seeing here I don't see any massive beating like 2015.I know most of you we say that in kano and kastina buhari has defeated ATIKU with about 2million margin and even jigawa,but take alook at the margin,it is not even much like 2015.And the Kaduna you people were calling the third lion didn't even performed well.
Just look at the 11 state they have called so far,buhari won almost all of them but still yet with a little margin and those states (some) are mostly from the north.That is to say the result that APC had from the north is almost exhausted.
They might start calling result from the north right now and use it to blast our face but when little result start to come from the south and it is combined,"kastina and kano we go down.Adamawa has already killed Kaduna.
Don't loose hope just yet. Why do you think INEC are delaying and ATIKU has not start to complain.

8 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Saintsami(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Guys, if you believe so. Hit like. Buhari 7:5 Atiku. The vote self never reach halftime. I Hope Atiku make it.

13 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by LOVEGINO(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2019
God bless u my brother.

2 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Wake up from your nightmare Oti!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Saintsami:
Guys, if you believe so. Hit like.
Buhari 7:5 Atiku. The vote self never reach halftime. I Hope Atiku make it.
Una still dey continue una online voting.
Una no dey close?!
Dreamers! cheesy grin wink

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by kingthreatz: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Negro smoked osogbo weed all night and woke up this morning to type his fantasies.

Well here are my fantasies. Ivanka Trump will divorce her present husband and marry me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by udoka55555: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2019
why not congratulate the returning President?

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Isobug: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:
Negro smoked osogbo weed all night and woke up this morning to type his fantasies.

Well here are my fantasies. Ivanka Trump will divorce her present husband and marry me grin
You fantasize everything.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Saintsami(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76132914:
Una still dey continue una online voting. Una no dey close?! Dreamers! cheesy grin wink
Dhur!
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by helinues: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2019
If Na woman type this, the person must be adogan..

2 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by kaypling(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Is the OP just joking around or serious. You can't take into account the fact that some gains were made by PDP in APC areas without taking into accounts APC also made gains in PDP area. Already it cancels out. At this point, I won't be surprised if the margins are higher

3 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Samueltemi337(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2019
They have not called
Bauchi
Borno
Gombe
Taraba
Kaduna
Niger
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Sokoto
Zamfara
And you are here still having hope

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Corrinthians(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Okay... op says "when they start calling results from the south " .

Where he lives, results from southern states have yet to come through. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Yohh: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2019
otiwisdom:
I know the APC supporters will come and start blasting me.But I don't mind them.
According to the APC supporters most of them depend on Kaduna,kastina,kano to beat PDP massively,but with what I am seeing here I don't see any massive beating like 2015.I know most of you we say that in kano and kastina buhari has defeated ATIKU with about 2million margin and even jigawa,but take alook at the margin,it is not even much like 2015.And the Kaduna you people were calling the third lion didn't even performed well.
Just look at the 11 state they have called so far,buhari won almost all of them but still yet with a little margin and those states (some) are mostly from the north.That is to say the result that APC had from the north is almost exhausted.
They might start calling result from the north right now and use it to blast our face but when little result start to come from the south and it is combined,"kastina and kano we go down.Adamawa has already killed Kaduna.
Don't loose hope just yet. Why do you think INEC are delaying and ATIKU has not start to complain.
I'm only disappointed at d wisdom in ur name, commot am.

5 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by nrexzy: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Chaii well all a losser can do is hope

2 Likes

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by bencr7: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
atiku can't win

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by onlinetomola(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2019
What's this one talking about ? Your topic cant even relate with your main post
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by bencr7: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
you southerners continue fighting,because wat i know is that in 2023 if apc bring neither yoruba or igbo like wat both leaders in apc frm both zone hv promise,pdp will bring a northener and they will use us like wat their doing nw for pdp to win so for them to remain in power. all southerners open ur eye
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by ceejayMAX(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76132914:
Una still dey continue una online voting. Una no dey close?! Dreamers! cheesy grin wink
NAH UR BUSINESS
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by otiwisdom: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Samueltemi337:
They have not called
Bauchi
Borno
Gombe
Taraba
Kaduna
Niger
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Sokoto
Zamfara
And you are here still having hope
ATIKU
has just won Borno
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by stockbear: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2019
otiwisdom:
ATIKU
has just won Borno

In your dreams?

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Remember how D. Trump won Clinton H? Atiku is the winner.
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Samueltemi337(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2019
otiwisdom:
ATIKU has just won Borno
Is it the Borno I know or another Borno
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Whiteangel1234: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
bencr7:
you southerners continue fighting,because wat i know is that in 2023 if apc bring neither yoruba or igbo like wat both leaders in apc frm both zone hv promise,pdp will bring a northener and they will use us like wat their doing nw for pdp to win so for them to remain in power. all southerners open ur eye

grin I will vote against a South west candidate in 2023 forget about that Southern alliance its too late now .

We will vote the North in Mass if APC bring out a South Western

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by jendhorlee(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
They have suddenly changed from "Atiku will win the election" to "Atiku may win the election" grin

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Nukilia: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

grin I will vote against a South west candidate in 2023 forget about that Southern alliance its too late now .
We will vote the North in Mass if APC bring out a South Western

Let's hope you'll survive the lessons in the next four years

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by bluefilm: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
This guy is a dreamer.

Someone should please slap some sense into his head right now before his brain melts away completely.
Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by OmoManU: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari currently leading with 5m votes in 30 states. Catch me if you can

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2019
otiwisdom:
ATIKU
has just won Borno
you're a fool cheesy
Borno in ur backyard abi

1 Like

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2019
ATIKU WON THE ELECTION. . . . cool
Oh yes! cheesy
Over to SHARIA-TANKO! wink

Re: ATIKU May Win The Election by Lastborn07: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
If u know u know

(1) (Reply)

Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! / Imam Of Peace Comes After Buhari Media Centre and Buharists / Enugu LG Elections: PDP Ends Campaign Train In Enugu North LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.