Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

For How Long? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For How Long? (378 Views)

How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? / How Long Does It Take To Clear Bank Cheque In Nigeria / How Long Will This Atiku's Court Case Take.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For How Long? by kcute(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Don’t quote my English or sentence structure or we go visit you this night.

For how long will the Southwest continue to be in the grasps of the north?
For how long will they continue to celebrate illiteracy?
For how long will the youths continue to die for the greed/vanity of this elders?
For long will you continue to exchange your vote for money that rightfully belongs to you?
For how long are we going to vote religion and tribe instead of good leadership and development.

There can never be any Yoruba or Igbo president in this country if this two ethnic group continue to fool themselves while the north capitalize on it. The north will only use the help of the southwest to continue to subdue southeast and the whole nation in general. And once they are done and have the full strength that they need to subdue the whole nation. Believe me the southwest we be dump for good and I tell you hunger go dey my guy!

Ohaneze,Arewa,Tinubu,Oshiomhole,etc this are all greedy men. They see the people as animals especially the youths. outside this zoo they are fully aware of how the system/Democracy works but the choose to suffer their own kind because of power and greed.

Quote me anywhere, after Buhari, if he wins. another northerner is coming on board in 2023.

siping my palmwine in my little hole in Edo while I wait for Nysc.

(1) (Reply)

Moment INEC Declared Buhari Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election / BREAKING: Atiku Rejects Presidential Election Result, Heads To Court / I Will Torment You Reno Omokri Tells Buhari !!! Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.