Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence (1110 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by donsolo4u2c(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2019
@EBONYI DAILY NEWS

The Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL has called on Igbos in Lagos State to wage war against Yoruba leaders over violence during the presidential elections in the state.

The Biafra group condemning the attacks against Igbos in Lagos, called on leaders to calm the situation in Lagos to avoid war in the state.

This was made known through a statement signed and sent to EBONYI DAILY NEWS through the National Leader of BNYL, Princewill C Richard.

The group further urged the Igbo population in Lagos to wage a fight back on the APC supporters of Yorubas if they refused to calm violence in the state.

The statement read in part: “I think it is foolish of Southerners to fight and die for two northern brothers; the Western Leaders should calm the situation in if they don’t want war in Lagos.

“Igbos and other tribes from the east should wage a fight back if the attacks continue.

“No tribe can push the Igbo away from areas they have occupy and developed.”
https://ebonyidailynews.com/impending-war-biafra-group-orders-igbos-in-lagos-to-wage-against-apc-supporters

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by dguyindcorner(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2019
You want to fight people in their own land? These Chestbeaters will not cease to amaze

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by haywire07(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Bia nwa nne, let's just respect ourselves o. They still have Python dance o...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by Pappyjim: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
FOOLISH AND SUICIDAL TALK

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by ola6: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
They should attack Yorubas abi? grin grin

I have promised you guys something after the election, my other brothers couldn't even wait till the election is over to start dealing with you guys. Don't worry, I would fulfil my own promise sha.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by Bungalow: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:
You want to fight people in their own land? These Chestbeaters will not cease to amaze
Dem no sabi anything

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by BNYL(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2019
*BBS TV* Brings To You; Rich Cultural Heritage of the Tribes in the East, the Ejagham people are the originators of Ancient NSIBIDI Script, the Efik- Ekpe Secret Cult and the Igbo Uli Graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtdRdPUNdw
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2019
It's now obvious that some people are behind the ethnic war between the Igbos and Yorubas.
Someone or some people benefitting from this war is behind this concocted news.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by nwanyionitsha: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin omo yeebos the losers..well l need not tell you what horror it would be..you better not try that in the west.you people want to continue the political struggle of old again.it is a pity..directionless people
It is like you don't know that yorubas in the east? There is one who sells provision near my family house at Onitsha.
Even in the Niger delta they are there and Asari has already warned.
See, i don't think igbos look for trouble any where they live. We can play and joke around online but disenfranchising them is very offensive.
Every Nigerian has a right to vote their choice.
That is where my query comes from. The reason why they should be disenfranchised or forced to vote in a particular direction is what i don't understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Tinubu's created divide and rule news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by Gandollar(f): 4:45am On Mar 06, 2019
Lalasticlala Seun osewa, a tribal is brewing h ere. Please close this thread.
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by updatechange(m): 5:07am On Mar 06, 2019
And the time bomb is ticking grin
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by PFRB: 5:44am On Mar 06, 2019
They should fight back IF IF IF the attacks continue. That is what they said and I support it. This is our country and our land. If you fight anybody here the person will fight back. FULL STOP.
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by Anago50000: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2019
ola6:

I have promised you guys something after the election, my other brothers couldn't even wait till the election is over to start dealing with you guys. Don't worry, I would fulfil my own promise sha.
. See ur empty hairy chest
Go out there and block an Igbo man from doing his business and see what becomes of you the next minute
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by Afamed: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Esseite:
Tinubu's created divide and rule news
Keep your mouth closed.
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by KunleyY19(m): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2019
I pity those with houses but no C Of O...
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by cdqyehyeh(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2019
After the attack ipob pple should go silently to thier village back, cos if they attack yoruba, them don sign death deal b that. i even trust ipob sef they wont dare it they are just ordinary chest beaters.
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
ola6:

Clown, when damola was getting pummeled, the other members of your amala and ewedu women organization fled, looool.

I wonder you'd do now.
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by iceboy4752(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
And when IPOB was declared a terrorist organization, they were ranting.
Re: Biafra Group Advice Igbos To Attack APC Supporter In Lagos Over Violence by simpleseyi: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
donsolo4u2c:
@EBONYI DAILY NEWS

The group further urged the Igbo population in Lagos to wage a fight back on the APC supporters of Yorubas if they refused to calm violence in the state.

“Igbos and other tribes from the east should wage a fight back if the attacks continue.

“No tribe can push the Igbo away from areas they have occupy and developed.”
https://ebonyidailynews.com/impending-war-biafra-group-orders-igbos-in-lagos-to-wage-against-apc-supporters

The suspended 1967 to 1970 Xmas party is about to be restarted. Three million stubborn goats in human skin were used for pepper soup and suya and several others as sex slaves. Those who has ears, let them hear.

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Falana To Sue PMB Over Oil Wells / Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria And The future Generation / Fresh Crisis Hits APC Over NASS Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.