Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari (51884 Views)

Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by jelel6: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
The election was a total fraud and should be rejected by any sane person. This election cannot stand.

Go fall the election na. grin grin grin grin

Abeg this one na mumu post
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by baeb032: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Be a man and make the call

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by brightalo17: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Who hacked his account ? grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by gmantle: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
I taught Dele momodu has integrity i never knew is a low thinking fellow go and help him to call now. come back and build the nation too .one day the Ghanain authority will tell you you are a second class citizen in their country if you don't know what to say plss keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by israelmao(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=michealewela post=76141659]
Lolz, which chaos? The two men are from the North and North is the most peaceful place on earth right now... [/quot

You can't tell me about the north I know better.I mentioned Nigeria not north.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by blaise26abj(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Oh, see you. Atiku's act of being "the democrat" has flunked woefully. You all thought that script could fool us, so you amplified Buhari's militarism and exaggerated Atiku's "democratic" persona.

Oh please, not being in the military doesn't equate to being a democrat. Democracy is not enriching the elite --yourself and your friends. Pretty much explains why you won the highbrow areas ( like VGC) and FCT.

I guess you all didn't include congratulating Buhari in the script.

This election was between the rich and the poor. I saw this since October last year when I spoke with most of my workers. And APC worked in line with their targeted audience with Npower and tradermoni. Elitist Statements like selling nnpc , helping your friends (even as a joke) further alienated him from the poor masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Jhydeezle: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2019
With all due respect I am so disappointed at Uncle Dele for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by michealewela: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

We are talking population, you are talking about landmass.

Haven't you seen the number of registered political parties?

I know it is not an excuse, but please, stop mentioning all these small countries whose populations are not even up to Ibadan or Lagos.
The results were already known before Sunday evening,,, INEC is just there to fulfill all responsibilities...
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Xisnin(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku should never ever and ever concede defeat.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by iamjavadem(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Chad has population below 20 million and Nigeria has 200 million, do the maths. Wailer.
Built2last:
Which country conducts election in one day and takes 4 days to announce results. Chad bigger than Nigeria in Land mass has not even gone that way. When we are ready, we will tell each other
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by ozo13(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:
After deceiving Atiku that he would win. I reject every Dele Momodus in my life
help me tell am o.chad that's jus 15million population not equal to lagos population
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by otunba9ja: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Built2last:
Which country conducts election in one day and takes 4 days to announce results. Chad bigger than Nigeria in Land mass has not even gone that way. When we are ready, we will tell each other

Bros,....baba !....get small.sense na....are we counting land mass or the voters ( population ) therein ?
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by supereagle(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2019
bender79:
Dele momodu is not a loyal person. This is coming too early

He is smart man, he has taken Atiku dollars, he can switch allegiance now.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Charsidy255(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele momodu is an ingrate, he fails to deliver Lagos for Atiku. shocked

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by rusher14: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Buy recharege card for am now.

The man done too spend.

Una no get conscience.

Haba.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by geosuzzy(f): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele momodu is a bitch.....if na woman she be d yansh for don slack
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by vRendoh(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2019
bender79:
Dele momodu is not a loyal person. This is coming too early

Too early,,,,wetin remain? The drum beat has ended, the all the dancers has left the stage many arranging their escape routes , wetin you want him to do? stand there alone and naked? It is all over my friend. He has been rejected by his own people!
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by ejimatic: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Realcash224:
Would you advice Atiku to call Buhari and concede defeat at this critical time?
The game is over...They pushed him till he fell down....Atiku Obasanjo. $16 billion power fraud.....See you soon at the EFCC
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by farem: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Pearly255(f): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Charsidy255:
Dele momodu is an ingrate, he fails to deliver Lagos for Atiku. shocked
You’re absolutely right. May God deliver us from terrorism in Nigerian. These people are all criminals.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Charsidy255(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Pearly255:
You’re absolutely right. May God deliver us from terrorism in Nigerian. These people are all criminals.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by namio10: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
mfm04622:

Result from one Senatorial district from US last election is still outstanding!

Kwontinue to defend this Nigeria election with what happens in the US.

If soldiers from the south of the US take power and divide the huge southern US states into four states each, but divide the tiny northern US states into two states each;
supervise a constitution establishing quota system, and
draws equal number of legislators from each of the new US states into the US Congress;

establishe an electoral system that stipulates 25% votes must be won in 2/3 of the number of US States before a US presidential candidate can be proclaimed winner;.

US central govt gathers revenues from all the US states and shares to the States.

With this, the US as a country MUST BREAK-UP, because the political structure effectively makes southern US politicians quasi owners of the entire US.

But this is like what northern Nigeria soldiers did in Nigeria.

No country formed by different regions ever created new political units like States or Local government areas by using land mass or population as yardstick, except Nigeria that proliferated undue large number of twenty states in one northern region, but left only seventeen states in the southern regions. That's fraud that has led to professors becoming assistants to barely educated presidents, has stalled the unity and development of Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Ayomosix(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
THE CAUSE OF ATIKU LOSS IS THAT THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE SHOUTING AM ATIKULATED DON'T HAVE PVC TALKLESS OF GOING OUT TO VOTE, WHILE SOME HAVE BUT DIDN'T GO OUT TO VOTE, YET THEY ARE SHOUTING AM ATIKULATED AND EXPECT HIM TO WIN.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by inoki247: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Oh, see you. Atiku's act of being "the democrat" has flunked woefully. You all thought that script could fool us, so you amplified Buhari's militarism and exaggerated Atiku's "democratic" persona.

Oh please, not being in the military doesn't equate to being a democrat. Democracy is not enriching the elite --yourself and your friends. Pretty much explains why you won the highbrow areas ( like VGC) and FCT.

I guess you all didn't include congratulating Buhari in the script.

so him winning Ondo and dragging point with Buhari in south west also means e wants to enrich south west and Ondo oga find anoda point
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by slowbreeze(f): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Im not surprised.As if Buhari called the winners all those times he contested..Hes already aligning himself to APC so as to get crumbs.Thats y ppl attribute people of his tribe to cowardice..Tufiakwa.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Purepen: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oh is Dele Momodu a religious scholar. He sounds so perfectly scriptural. ATIKU please take his advice
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Tundey606(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
asaajuomo1:

Is it now that you know who is DELE.....Few days ago, DELE was your hit man.
Aye Akamora oooooo
Dele is a useless man owo epo the man na bigger after he has begun dollar from his friends he will start boost ego very foolish man

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by adeade83: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Realcash224:
Would you advice Atiku to call Buhari and concede defeat at this critical time?

DELE MUMUDU (Monody), What about the wrestling match between Atiku and Buhari you shared on the social media?
For the Biafra, it's now:
Sudan 6 v Cameroon 0.
Hahahaha! Next level fully loaded.
See you in the next four years if there will be anything like PDP again.
Bye! He started failing when he imported and circulated fake dollar bills in Nigeria to buy votes.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by KOMZYLEE(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Las las he don clear for their eye
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wicked man, after milking him of thousands of dollars, conjuring ridiculous statistics in his favour. Atiku should never forgive all these people that decieved him into believing that he could actually defeat Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by ChijyWills(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.