Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

APC To Dominate Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Dominate Senate (40112 Views)

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by ORIENTATION101: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

have your Tinubu delivered? He is the most overated local champion in Nigeria.He had to rely on thugs to win lagos.He is such a low life
cry me a river.osibanjo is your next president deal with it

3 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by AfonjaBoston: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

who determines whose turn it is? Did Buhari not contest the 2003 and 2011 elections? Tambuwal will most likely be PDP's candidate in 2023

The party decides.

It will be politically suicidal for PDP If they try that in 2023.
they should have paired Tambuwal (No blemish politician ) with probably okonjo or soludo and you would have seen a big difference

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

una go soon learn in a very hard way.All your support for Buhari from 2015-2019 was solely for project 2023.I hope you saw the tweet trend SW APC yesterday? You guys are in for a ride

You're such a shameless old man. One would have thought you'd have learnt some sense since your obsession with a man who was rejected by his own family in the North but here you're still wallowing in the mire!!

Buhari lost Abuja, list 500k votes in Kano, 400k votes in Sokoto, 400k in kaduna, 200k in bauchi compared to 2015 yet the useless Atiku whose a$$ you were licking couldn't take advantage but it's Yoruba that you saw?

Where're the 660k votes Anambra gave GEJ in 2015? Where're the 660k votes Imo gave GEJ in 2015?

Your sensible brothers have acknowledged that your Atiku was bad market. Your governors said Obi was bad market yet you confused beings persisted in your mumurity and you wonder why you have eggs on your faces.

This is the time to be gracious but you're obviously less than that. Even Saraki, your Afonja god, has moved on but you want to die on top folks who know nothing about your existence.

Shame on you and the idiots talking on Twitter

4 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Ovamboland(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away

Enemy of the people calling for war and destruction because they can't handle electoral loss.

This guys are not better than toddlers with their sense of entitlement

3 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Jesse1991: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=76142927]So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away[/quote

Wake up and stop deceiving yourself. Buhari and APC has won

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
cry me a river.osibanjo is your next president deal with it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're such a shameless old man. One would have thought you'd have learnt some sense since your obsession with a man who was rejected by his own family in the North but here you're still wallowing in the mire!!

Buhari lost Abuja, list 500k votes in Kano, 400k votes in Sokoto, 400k in kaduna, 200k in bauchi compared to 2015 yet the useless Atiku whose a$$ you were licking couldn't take advantage but it's Yoruba that you saw?

Where're the 660k votes Anambra gave GEJ in 2015? Where're the 660k votes Imo gave GEJ in 2015?

Your sensible brothers have acknowledged that your Atiku was bad market. Your governors said Obi was bad market yet you confused beings persisted in your mumurity and you wonder why you have eggs on your faces.

This is the time to be gracious but you're obviously less than that. Even Saraki, your Afonja god, has moved on but you want to die on top folks who know nothing about your existence.

Shame on you and the idiots talking on Twitter

olodo where is the 1.9 m votes Kano gave Buhari? where is the 1.4m Kadunna gave him in 2015? why did he lose ondo,Adamawa etc states he won in 2015
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

olodo where is the 1.9 m votes Kano gave Buhari? where is the 1.4m Kadunna gave him in 2015? why did he lose ondo,Adamawa etc states he won in 2015

Mumu, that's the question you should ask the new Messiah you're following on Twitter who is helping you bash Yoruba.

If he said Yoruba betrayed Buhari because his votes reduced in SW, did he and other fulani also betray Buhari that made his votes reduce in Kano, kaduna and other places in the fulani stronghold of NW?

Funny enough Buhari's votes reduced in the NW, NE and SW but increased in SE and SS

Do you now realize the idiocy of your position and the demented aide of ganduje?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by oladiran2(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bros how much be all of Una self for the south south? Even to add d canceled polling units you can't still beat buhari because just the population of just 2-3 northern states would swallow all the populations in all d entire south south.
freemanbubble:
Buhari is a disgrace

They know he is liberal

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Mumu, that's the question you should ask the new Messiah you're following on Twitter who is helping you bash Yoruba.

If he said Yoruba betrayed Buhari because his votes reduced in SW, did he and other fulani also betray Buhari that made his votes reduce in Kano, kaduna and other places in the fulani stronghold of NW?

Funny enough Buhari's votes reduced in the NW, NE and SW but increased in SE and SS

Do you now realize the idiocy of your position and the demented aide of ganduje?

lol I am not the one who made the claim.Take your frustrations to the special advisers to Gov Ganduje and the presidential media adviser
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

The party decides.

It will be politically suicidal for PDP If they try that in 2023.
they should have paired Tambuwal (No blemish politician ) with probably okonjo or soludo and you would have seen a big difference

grin grin grin No we in the SE are not complaining.We want Tambuwal in 2023.Thank you for the advice
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by AfonjaBoston: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin No we in the SE are not complaining.We want Tambuwal in 2023.Thank you for the advice

When will you congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari?
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

When will you congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari?

I am not aware he has been declared winner by INEC cool cool cool
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by AfonjaBoston: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I am not aware he has been declared winner by INEC cool cool cool

So we should wait till he is declared?
Hope still dey for Atiku be like say wike dey cook rivers result

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You igbos will never be tired of being senseless. You always project your hate and bigotry on others. I remember you igbos claimed that the North would abandon buhari for atiku to extend their rule beyond 2023 but they showed you that they are not bigots and power hungry like you expected.

Now you claiming they will decamp to PDP in 2023 and claim the ticket. You forgot that it's not only igbos in PDP. If igbos fail to fight for the ticket south south will pick it because they are not slaves. They have invested heavily in PDP. You can't decide for them in PDP and cede it to the north. You better brace up to face a Yoruba APC candidate in 2023 and stop wailing.

Yorubas had agreement to return power to the north in 2007 and obasanjo did. The agreement in APC is to return power to sw in 2023 and northerners are not betrayals and bigots like igbos. Whether igbos like it or not, power is coming back to the South in 2023 but I'm not sure which region it is coming to.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am from North
Fulani by tribe
I don’t do yahoo yahoo
I don’t do 419
I don’t do ritualist with my family
I don’t rape
I am a Almajiri
I don’t cast my vote on twitter
I have PVC
AND I VOTE PMB
If you feel offended you most be idiot! #Northerners

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

lol I am not the one who made the claim.Take your frustrations to the special advisers to Gov Ganduje and the presidential media adviser

I don't know him. You're his mouthpiece parroting his idiocy here. If you believe in it enough to repeat it here, you must be bold enough to defend it.

Why did fulani and Yoruba reduce their votes for Buhari and why did the SE and SS increase their votes for the same Buhari relative to 2015 figures?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Felixv: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
asiwajumi:
this next four years..menh make i tie my belt..alot of stuff will happen...hunger .power misuse,scarcity of fuel or hike in price...mark my words...but behold God will be with us..

the next 4 years

lagos ibadan railway would have been completed
lagos ibadan road would have been completed
Dangote refinery would have been completed

power would have surpassed 10,000MW --with sustain power manufacturing would return.
from a major import dependent 'buy and sell culture' we would become an export dependent country

agriculture would surpass oil as the major earner

and the list goes on and on

finally, Nigeria would once again become an agriculture powerhouse

the future looks bright -we need a focused brave leader who is not interested in short term quick wins -but long term solutions.

and let's finally send obj and his ilk to where they truly belong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by buhariguy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
I told you , you will cry blood .
freemanbubble:
Buhari is a disgrace

They know he is liberal

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by freemanbubble: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
buhariguy:
I told you , you will cry blond.

We win Edo state or not?

I said I can bet my balls in that of Edo state
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by buhariguy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

We win Edo state or not?

I said I can bet my balls in that of Edo state
but you also said thief atiku will be your president .

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by freemanbubble: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
buhariguy:
but you also said thief atiku will be your president .
Yes i said that

But the one i said i can bet my balls on was the fact that PDP will win Edo state

Anyway relax
It is not over until it is over
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by buhariguy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

so thief atiku came to lose and waste his hard earn corruption money on idiotic pigs.

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Konquest: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
ijustdey:
•Tinubu, Amosun, Ekwunife, Folarin, Uba, Gaidam win •Uba brothers, Ajimobi, Dankwambo, Mulikat Adeola fail

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-to-dominate-senate/

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Massive! grin
#4+4 Mafia

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by buhariguy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
When will it be over, your thief atiku will soon make the important call
freemanbubble:

Yes i said that

But the one i said i can bet my balls on was the fact that PDP will win Edo state

Anyway relax
It is not over until it is over
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by doublekk1123: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari will nerve rule this country beyond may 29 2019....... mark my word today ... By the Authority in the word of GOD I SPEAK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by freemanbubble: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
buhariguy:
When will it be over, your thief atiku will soon make the important call

He is not making any call

If INEC dare declare buhari winner then the election was a charade

We will form a parallel government
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Iphupa:
I said it before nd now everything has played out exactly the way i said it,APC has come to stay,we need better oppositions,not the one that field thieves and rely on a mere house of reps member in the USA to get our votes
is there another opposition than PDP.....or are u still living in delusion of a third force
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by NickD(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76142920:
This is the number 2 step to a better Nigeria.

All thanks to Kwarans for voting out the rotten head of the senate (the worst Senate President in the history of Nigeria!).

To a fresh start we go, a senate that will approve all the good and favourable laws and budget in time, not the ones bringing problems to the nation and ONLY think about how to loot our national treasury and having a personal vendetta with the presidency.

The CHANGE is here.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go...
You may say all you want fact still remains if not for Saraki the presidency would've pocketed the Senate as the second arm of government as they've pocketed the judiciary.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by ola1982(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
asiwajumi:
this next four years..menh make i tie my belt..alot of stuff will happen...hunger .power misuse,scarcity of fuel or hike in price...mark my words...but behold God will be with us..

Not me and my household this next buhari regime I will become a successful person in business and achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.