Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

APC To Dominate Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Dominate Senate (40113 Views)

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by adekolaelect(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
This is to the Yorubas that supported this plague; I hope you continue supporting them come 2023 and beyond. This is the tip of the iceberg. This is more than just developmental interest, this is about religion and tribe. The way I see it, you guys don't fit in. Very soon, you guys would not be needed. When that happens, don't cry foul because we'll be watching.

Enjoy your shitty 4+4 change.
P.S. I'm Yoruba too.
go and sleep talkerchef na you know everything yet you no gain anything .
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by AfonjaBoston: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I am not aware he has been declared winner by INEC cool cool cool

Have you congratulated the man that retired waziri Atiku?
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by ticon4life(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
jul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.