Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters (3460 Views)

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters / Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by BabaRamota1980: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku made inroad into SW and caused upset in certain localities. The margin between APC and PDP is narrower than in 2015.

A significant number of Yorubas voted against him because of his VP choice.

If Atiku had picked a Yoruba as VP, could he have overwhelmingly defeated Buhari in SW?

2 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by ShameOnAPC: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku failed to have home advantage in his region while the Ibo's failed to turn out in mass to vote for their son (Obi)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by globemoney: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yorubas tried to betray Buhari but the north came through for him... No more 2023 nonsense grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why are you trying to make it an Igbo/yoruba thing. Majority voted according to the economy except up north.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by lagdmark(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Your Yoruba theory is insignificant in the election.
Buhari got bulk votes from the North, whether Yoruba vote or not.
Even if Atiku picked Remi Tinubu as VP he will lose

8 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Ijeshaooduaman: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Yorubas tried to betray Buhari but the north came through for him... No more 2023 nonsense grin grin
Lol! As far as Nigeria still exist, Yoruba will be president in 2023. Take this to the bank

9 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:

Lol! As far as Nigeria still exist, Yoruba will be president in 2023. Take this to the bank

Too early for that SW/SE presidency bullshit... if the north doubles it's population, what have you?

4 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by BuhariAdvocate: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
You know what it mean to call someone ole A.K.A thief in Yoruba land? In case you don't know once you have tag by that name in Yoruba land people will start avoiding you it will take you a century to rewrite your name on a platter of gold. We just detested ole in Yoruba land.
BabaRamota1980:
Atiku made inroad into SW and caused upset in certain localities. The margin between APC and PDP is narrower than in 2015.

If Atiku had picked a Yoruba as VP, could he have overwhelmingly defeated Buhari in SW?

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Bizibi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
If the sw present fashola to represent em in 2023,I will support him.

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by globemoney: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:

Pipe dream.. If you are wise you should know thats impossible. I will you can attach it to something like if you dont get president in 2023 you will pull out from Nigeria so I can laugh out when it happens

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Chimezirim121: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku please pick up your phone and congratulate PMB. Money can't buy integrity. Since 2015 you have been buying votes from delegates to win your candidacy. PDP is obsolete Now. Next level

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Ijeshaooduaman: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Pipe dream.. If you are wise you should know thats impossible. I will you can attach it to something like if you dont get president in 2023 you will pull out from Nigeria so I can laugh out when it happens
I am just telling you that if Nigeria has not split before 2023, Yoruba will be president

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by globemoney: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:

I am just telling you that if Nigeria has not split before 2023, Yoruba will be president
Ok, mark this post down then till then

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by madmohamed(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

what is special about yoloba .the way some people are talking I don't understand .

3 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Ijeshaooduaman: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Ok, mark this post down then till then
I will

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Kagawa10: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

The sneaky narration from the stupid Ibos. Nope, it was the Ibos who failed to show up after collecting Atiku dollars. Instead you all sat in your house or on media while Ta Orji and Okorocha rigged the election in Abia and Imo. Despite the rigging, the sum total of SE votes given to Buhari can't even match the votes given to Buhari in just Oyo state. Yeye dey smell.

There was little inducement from SW APC governors who were busy funding anti party schemes yet majority of the Yorubas voted for Buhari without incentive. I can say boldly that APC did no vote buying in Ondo state unlike PDP and its Atiku dollars. Those who voted for Buhari in Ondo state did that whole heartedly. Akeredolu who should have funded vote buying like he did during his governorship election was busy concentrating on his AA party.

4 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Viergeachar: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

When will you get sense

Continue consoling yourself... grin

2 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by globemoney: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

[s]The sneaky narration from the stupid Ibos. Nope, it was the Ibos who failed to show up after collecting Atiku dollars. Instead you all sat in your house or on media while Ta Orji and Okorocha rigged the election in Abia and Imo. Despite the rigging, the sum total of SE votes given to Buhari can't even match the votes given to Buhari in just Oyo state. Yeye dey smell.

There was little inducement from SW APC governors who were busy funding anti party schemes yet majority of the Yorubas voted for Buhari without incentive. I can say boldly that APC did no vote buying in Ondo state unlike PDP and its Atiku dollars. Those who voted for Buhari in Ondo state did that whole heartedly. Akeredolu who should have funded vote buying like he did during his governorship election was busy concentrating on his AA party[/s].
I'm not interested in your excuses.. Yorubas betrayed Buhari simple. Thats what the results say.. I'm not interested in why it happened ok?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by globemoney: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Viergeachar:

When will you get sense

Continue consoling yourself... grin

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Kagawa10: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

I'm not interested in your excuses.. Yorubas betrayed Buhari simple. Thats what the results say.. I'm not interested in why it happened ok?

He didn't say Yorubas betrayed the North. He said he was saddened by the results. Besides, he already knew why it was that way as he has now stated that the SW APC leaders should put their house in order. If Akeredolu had funded the party rather than his AA party, APC would have won with high margin in Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Kagawa10: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

You mean VP that lost his polling unit? A shame

This time around he'll be a full time house boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The house boy won in his hometown and state, Ogun state despite the anti party scheming by Amosun and Obasanjo loud mouth. His people all loved him. Vgc ain't his hometown.

3 Likes

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by AustineE1: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You know what it mean to call someone ole A.K.A thief in Yoruba land? In case you don't know once you have tag by that name in Yoruba land people will start avoiding you it will take you a century to rewrite your name on a platter of gold. We just detested ole in Yoruba land.
from your assertion,it means tinubu should be stoned and should never be free walking the streets of south west,but rather you all are praying that the proffessional ole becomes the next president !

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by dedollarman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Whether yeruba becomes President or the Igbo's
Becomes the president comes 2023 shouldn't be our
Problems now
there is need for southern unity
Take a look at this election which is between two
Northeners election was held peacefully acrose northern States but has turn to be war in southern states where southerners are killing them selves because of this election

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by globemoney: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

He didn't say Yorubas betrayed the North. He said he was saddened at the results. Besides, he already knew why it was that way as he has now stated that the SW APC leaders should put their house in order. If Akeredolu had funded the party rather than his AA party, APC would have won with high margin in Ondo state.
Imagine me expecting you to explain to me what he meant? cheesy cheesy

Try harder

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by globemoney: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

The house boy won in his hometown and state, Ogun state despite the anti party scheming by Amosun and Obasanjo loud mouth. His people all loved him. Vgc ain't his hometown.
Amosun delivered him in Ogun state but he could'nt deliver his own polling unit like Atiku. Shame

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Kagawa10: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Try harder

Na you Sabi. Keep feeding on your propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by ORIENTATION101: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Try harder
suddenly Gandollar PA is the mouth Piece of North. Jesus who did igbo offend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAK-UP: US COUNCIL’S DOOMSDAY PREDICTION LOOMS - VANGUARD NEWS / Why We Removed Nnamdi Kanu’s Account - Facebook / Bandit Leader Along Benue Axis,picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.