Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters (2856 Views)

We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by bowee4u: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
To all our Igbo brothers and sisters, please bear in mind that those making inciting statements against you because of Lagos politics do not represent the Yorubas.

All of them have their children living abroad with dual citizenship, thier children vote abroad without any harassment, and politicians abroad do not destroy their children's businesses and send them back to Nigeria. The same people have ruined Nigeria as a Nation, hence cannot represent the good people of Yoruba land.

Kindly ignore their statements as the good people of Lagos irrespective of tribe will defend and protect you if the need arises. My Sincere Apology to You All.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Phoen1X: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are welcome,..imagine a man whose sons and daughters votes freely in britain and america condemning igbos for voting in lagos,..what an irony.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Shokoloko(f): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:
To all our Igbo brothers and sisters, please bear in mind that those making inciting statements against you because of Lagos politics do not represent the Yorubas.

All of them have their children living abroad with dual citizenship, thier children vote abroad without any harassment, and politicians abroad do not destroy their children's businesses and send them back to Nigeria. The same people have ruined Nigeria as a Nation, hence cannot represent the good people of Yoruba land.

Kindly ignore their statements as the good people of Lagos irrespective of tribe will defend and protect you if the need arises. My Sincere Apology to You All.

No, as someone with ties to the South-East, Igbos will not Ignore the statements, they will let the statements sink into their subconcious hopefully. Second, Yorubas are not obligated to defend the Igbo tribe, the need will not arise. The Igbos will stop interfering in Yoruba politics and strive to develop their region. They will find their way home. SW is not home.

14 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by proff010: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
On behalf of who? Your head no correct

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Built2last: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bayo Onanuga will tweet that Obi shouldn't influence Lagos politics (with the clannish caveat of tribalism) but Nyesom Wike can come from Rivers to physically endorse SanwoOlu, and the "little" Cubana Chief Priest can also campaign openly for SanwoOlu.

Their overall godfather literally did a recorded video to influence Edo politics in the past.

Their urchins are attacking Obinnas and Ngozis because Gbadebo is contesting against Babajide. Some Kolapos who are light-complexioned also got some "decking".

According to an old Ijebu man, Gbadebo cannot rule in his native Lagos State.

When all is done, shameless old men will constitute governments of unity.

None of these accounts will be forgotten or forgiven.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by ObalaEmma: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
No need for Apologies. We will manage Nigeria like this, no protest. No joint complain . Let everyone squander whatever he can from the country. This is exactly the purpose of the country, the fight of the fittest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Saao(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:

here is a human being talking. To be sincere, I'm not Igbo but I'm watching my back, if they're done with igbo the next group will be us from middlebelt, so I need to be careful.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by totit: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
skedman:
You are dumb

Thank you. No truer and better way to describe the OP.
I appreciate this a lot. grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
here is a human being talking. To be sincere, I'm not Igbo but I'm watching my back, if they're done igbo the next group will be us from middlebelt, so I need to be careful.

The same Middlebelt with Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi? Lmao. Rest abeg. Middlebelt na just political term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by KanwuliaExtra: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Only IGBOS and YORUBAS live in Lagos? grin
No need to apologize o.
The struggle for freedom continues!

I say: WE MOOOOOOOOOOVE! grin

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Saao(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:

The same Middlebelt with Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi? Lmao. Rest abeg. Middlebelt na just political term.
how many Yoruba in kogi? The kwara Yoruba that are already conquered?

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
I see all these Igbos this, Igbos that as a distraction away from the electoral violence that took place under Buhari's tenure

This regime is still going down as the worst ever in the history of this country

It's a sad moment in the history of our country! undecided

A sad moment, I tell you!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
how many Yoruba in kogi? The kwara Yoruba that are already conquered?
Kogi --- 25%
Kwara --- 80%

Where are you from in the Middlebelt? Be sincere.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by ezugegere(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
The Yorubas causing trouble in Lagos are the lazy ones. They are so jealous of the other tribes making it big in Lagos. Meanwhile, their slave master Tinubu has sold all the choiced properties in Lagos to strangers. He has turned majority of Yoruba youth to agbero and tout so that he can continue to use them as he wish.
May God deliver the Yorubas in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Saao(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:

Kogi --- 25%
Kwara --- 80%

Where are you from in the Middlebelt? Be sincere.
lol which 25% in kogi. The only Yoruba speaking tribe is Kabba, how many are Kabba in kogi? Even Ebira are more than them but that's not an issue. Kwara is a conquer state so Yoruba don't have a say, only ceremonial leaders in kwara. Middlebelt or north central states are kogi, kwara, Benue, Nassarawa, plateau, Abuja and Niger state. I don't need to tell you where I came from in north central just as you Yoruba didn't tell us where you came from and be claiming Lagos meanwhile the only metropolitan cities in Nigeria are Lagos and Abuja which as it stands, the only senate elect in fct is a Yoruba lady but we're not complaining. Tinubu won election in my state, still we are cool with it. Just because an Igbo President candidate won election here, you guys went crazy. You denied your own brother just because you hated Igbo's who does that? Same Igbo's that you guys inter married as you like. Its a shame and disgusting. With all the education and professors you have in the southwest, it never reflect in your behavior towards others. Worst of all, I went to church today, those I hold in high regards supported it, then I just said to myself, I need to avoid these people. Its a shame

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by SlurUsername1: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omo ale grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Reality3080: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Phoen1X:
You are welcome,..imagine a man whose sons and daughters votes freely in britain and america condemning igbos for voting in lagos,..what an irony.
did those children voting in America insult n threaten their host?

Did they call America no man’s land?

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Phoen1X: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
did those children voting in America insult n threaten their host?

Did they call America no man’s land?
You are simply not savvy with reality as your name implies.

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
lol which 25% in kogi. The only Yoruba speaking tribe is Kabba, how many are Kabba in kogi? Even Ebira are more than them but that's not an issue. Kwara is a conquer state so Yoruba don't have a say, only ceremonial leaders in kwara. Middlebelt or north central states are kogi, kwara, Benue, Nassarawa, plateau, Abuja and Niger state. I don't need to tell you where I came from in north central just as you Yoruba didn't tell us where you came from and be claiming Lagos meanwhile the only metropolitan cities in Nigeria are Lagos and Abuja which as it stands, the only senate elect in fct is a Yoruba lady but we're not complaining. Tinubu won election in my state, still we are cool with it. Just because an Igbo President candidate won election here, you guys went crazy. You denied your own brother just because you hated Igbo's who does that? Same Igbo's that you guys inter married as you like. Its a shame and disgusting. With all the education and professors you have in the southwest, it never reflect in your behavior towards others. Worst of all, I went to church today, those I hold in high regards supported it, then I just said to myself, I need to avoid these people. Its a shame

You know nothing about Kogi and you're probably a guy from Anambra or Imo. Kabba the only Yoruba in Kogi? We occupy 6 LGAs and Ebira occupy 5 LGAs. You must be sick in the head.

Kindly get a life and leave Yoruba alone. Tell me your tribe in the MiddleBelt if them born you well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by haffaze777(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
proff010:
On behalf of who? Your head no correct

His head no truly correct.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by MrColdsweat: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
Please don't indulge that guy in his shiite flinging.

You have seen the truth about the yarribas.
Hold it dearly.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Saao(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:

You know nothing about Kogi and you're probably a guy from Anambra or Imo. Kabba the only Yoruba in Kogi? We occupy 6 LGAs and Ebira occupy 5 LGAs. You must be sick in the head.

Kindly get a life and leave Yoruba alone. Tell me your tribe in the MiddleBelt if them born you well.
local man as usual. It will takes years to clean your mess. Disgusting and shameless. Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by correctyourself(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:

Then, Igalla is how many LGAs? Armchair Professor of ethnic group!

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Saao(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Please don't indulge that guy in his shiite flinging.

You have seen the truth about the yarribas.
Hold it dearly.
no I won't. He's so pathetic. The mess in this election will take them years to clean up.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by maestroferddi: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
You people will not cease amusing me...
In
Shey you have used thugs to maim and terrorize Igbos in Lagos..

No problem but remember that the world I not ending in the next four or eight years...

Whatever a people sow, they will surely reap...

Kemi Benenoch is a serving minister in the UK and the last time I checked, there is no Briton holding any political post in Yorubaland...

Just like I said, life is all about cause and effect...

7 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by 2mch(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:

Lol. Una get ancestral craze Walai. Igbo to Igbo

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Proudlyomonna: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's only a foolish uneducated idiotic animal that will make this a Tribal one.
This is the regular trademark of the evil Apc Structure which is bedded in thuggery and electoral criminalities.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Christistruth00: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sardauna warned us, Akintola warned us, Ken Sarowiwa warned us ,Oba of Lagos warned us , even Asari Dokubo warned us
and we called them all Tribalists

As much as we love our brothers from across the Niger River

The Wisdom and Foresight God Almighty Gave to Awolowo and our Fathers when they stopped Azikiwe from becoming the Premier of the West must have almost killed them

So if an Easterner is controlling the West and an Easterner is in Control of the East then where will the West be in Control of?

Could Azikiwe have done what Awolowo did for the West?.

Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes is an IPOB front

Ipob cannot unleash destruction Cannibals and Anarchy on their homeland once Peaceful and full of industrious people and then come to Lagos to be dragging Lagos with the Yorubas

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by iyrojc(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:

Oga or Madam or Oga/Madam.
First, your attitude in this election shows the level of hatred the Yorubas have for Igbos. It shows the Igbos and Yorubas are never brothers at all. What is the Igbos offence? Nothing. We chose Obi not because he was Igbo but because going by his age, was a better option than Tinubu who was old and frail. If Osibanjo had won the ticket, I for one would have voted for him.
We don't vote for tribe,we vote competence. If Rochas had won the ticket, I won't vote for him even though he is from my state.
What is GRV's offence? Nothing. Just that his mother is Igbo and Wife Igbo. That's all.

So oga, hold your apology to yourself we are never and will never be one.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
correctyourself:

Then, Igalla is how many LGAs? Armchair Professor of ethnic group!
The remaining LGAs are shared by Igalas, Bassas, and Ibaji.
I have no problem with Igalas, just correcting the notion that we're limited to just a single town Kabba.

Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Removed Non-indigenes In Civil Service, denied Political/Market leadership / ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari / A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.