Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat (1221 Views)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by Emelcee: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akwa Ibom REC, Mr Mike Igini announces ikot Ekpene Senatorial District results in Uyo, following alleged prevention of the announcement by Security agents working in cahoot with Senator Akpabio in Ikot Ekpene.
Final score
PDP : 118,215
APC : 83,158

His Excellency, Engr. Dr. Chris Ekpenyong of PDP declared Senator Elect

Senator Akpabio officially declared defeated

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by allthingsgood: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nothing do u boss

Federal Appointment is assured
Re: Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by imamabi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akpabio's sin is shunning religious bigotry and tribalism to align with the center for the betterment of his people. They removed him because of the hatred they have for Buhari... I swear if he goes back to PDP today again, the hypocrites and political scavengers will rebaptize him and call him their saviour again.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by Telemon(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
thought he said he will personally bring PDP down in alkwa ibom? some1 that can't not win just senatorial sit.mtcteeeeww

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by phelonrays: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Finally the power of 'village people' has come to stay in Akpabios life...........Isn't that enough to thank God??gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
imamabi:
Akpabio's sin is shunning religious bigotry and tribalism to align with the center for the betterment of his people. They removed him because of the hatred they have for Buhari... I swear if he goes back to PDP today again, the hypocrites and political scavengers will rebaptize him and call him their saviour again.
Akpabio defeat was caused by ignorance and pride not what you wrote above.
Before the election ,see what he said
1. I will deliver Akwa Ibom to APC within three hours
2. I can win election under any party in Akwa Ibom even if I joined it few hours to an election

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by Ubongdemaga: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akpabio to Buhari; ''No Niger delta person will vote PDP'' but e failed to win e's senatorial seat.
Re: Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat by Ubongdemaga: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
imamabi:
u av a fish brain . Is like u r from akpabio tribe cos d use to reason d way u do. Akpabio was so cocky, played God wen pple gave im dat mandate

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Roasts Troll With A Bad Grammar Who Attacks Him For Condemning Tinub / Only 10 Nigerian States Are Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt ( See Details) / Alleged IPOB Members Threaten To Kill Journalist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.