Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (51851 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / 2019 Election: Atiku’s Server ‘Results’ Fake — INEC / Fake INEC Officials Busted By Security Operatives In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Blazebond(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
A compromised army is a rubbish army.
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by sreamsense: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
rexington:
The Army is lying about this and i don't know what they stand to gain. On election morning some voting materials were high-jacked by some thugs and these party leaders got wind of the incident and they headed for Akinima to get them but they were not allowed to cross the Army road block at Ele-uma in Ahoada West. They were picked up from that checkpoint. IF they wanted to compromise security at CBN as claimed by the Army how come they are doing this on election morning when the INEC materials left the CBN about 3 or 4 days before that day.
That HOA Member have been attacked numerously in recent times, the other day he survived a fatal Assassination attempt on his convoy on his way back from campaign, am sure he will pull through this challenge.
Follow them to court and be a witness to them since you were there when it happened. Are they not mature enough to know who sent them or can't they prove their innocence at the court of law?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by drey076(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
sreamsense:

Follow them to court and be a witness to them since you were there when it happened. Are they not mature enough to know who sent them or can't they prove their innocence at the court of law?
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by ThothHermes: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
youngwarlocks:
Atiku Atikulated Atikulooters Atidie Atikutan Atiloose Atiquiet Atikulatest Atilana Atibomb Atipana Atilana Atishetan Atijegbese Atidaran Atinawotan Atisurrender Aticoncur Atiblast Atigbakamu Atigiveup Atishemistake Atiquit Aticall Atiruin Atifinish Atisurrender Atite Atila Atirun Atiretire Atilole Atigbegbagi Atiend!
Guy you dey mad o cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Anchor535(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
It'll never be well wit Ameachi. He'll die like a dog someday wit disgrace. After killing innocent souls in Abonema, u decided t pass ur wickedness unto Wike n say it was he who did dem. It'll surely never b well wit Ameachi, may blood of dose souls cry out 4 justice. In Jesus name. Wat sort of humiliation is ds? Just cos we refused 2 vote ur god Buhari! U die sooner dan u tink.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Anchor535(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
CastedDude:
The Nigerian Army in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, has paraded a former Commissioner for Urban Development; Reason Onyia, a House of Assembly Member, Wanaka Okpokiri, four police officers attached to Government House, an Army Major and many other suspected thugs over alleged attempt to move ballot papers, or compromise security at the CBN where INEC materials were lodged for the just concluded elections.

The army spokesman, Sagir Musa said the suspects confessed to be working for Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state.

He said they had posed as staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and tampered with electoral materials.

He also said the army has on record phone conversations between the suspects and the governor.

Watch the videos below

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/army-parades-fake-inec-staff-allegedly-working-for-wike-in-rivers-state.htm

Rubbish!!! Only a devious soul will believe ds.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by DonBenny77(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
How do you survive something that’s “Fatal”?
dont be dumb efcc chico died in that attack and some others were kidnapped so it was fatal. Its better you keep quiet over issues you know nothing about
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
How do you survive something that’s “Fatal”?

Brutal Response, very brutal
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by iamjavadem(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
I can see u and 23 others are in severe pains. Oya show us your own video and audio abi we should wait for Reno to release it?
rexington:
The Army is lying about this and i don't know what they stand to gain. On election morning some voting materials were high-jacked by some thugs and these party leaders got wind of the incident and they headed for Akinima to get them but they were not allowed to cross the Army road block at Ele-uma in Ahoada West. They were picked up from that checkpoint. IF they wanted to compromise security at CBN as claimed by the Army how come they are doing this on election morning when the INEC materials left the CBN about 3 or 4 days before that day.
That HOA Member have been attacked numerously in recent times, the other day he survived a fatal Assassination attempt on his convoy on his way back from campaign, am sure he will pull through this challenge.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Drpbets: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by PresidentBuhari: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2019

My fiful i don WIN O, i don win am phor za erection.

All the fifulu wey i vote, i ze say sankyou well.

I go give me phor everybody phor one sausand pipe.

Aftiku i no sabi how to win am phor erection, i think say na to phorku am phor woman, kai.
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by JohnFrankling(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Materials that were hijacked by honorable Asita of APC.
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by awuf2008: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Fake news. Similar thing was done to saraki and at last, he shamed them all.
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by amaham(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls my fellow Nigerians, I wonder the type of country we are leaving for our unborn generation. So a whole Military of the federal republic could condescend Soo low to be releasing tapes like political job men .
Pls is there any sane institution in this country again?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by ofwest47(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wicked Wike, displaying his wickedness all the time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Coldfeets: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
fernandez1:
U people sha want to cause war........

War between who and who, if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by jk1e(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria army you people have lost your respect in this presidential election,your video of rigging the election is everywhere even in channels television on election day,boys scout are far better than you people,hide your faces in shame.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by newheart2(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
where is the army mayor paraded. IF

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Alao1992(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
youngwarlocks:
Atiku Atikulated Atikulooters Atidie Atikutan Atiloose Atiquiet Atikulatest Atilana Atibomb Atipana Atilana Atishetan Atijegbese Atidaran Atinawotan Atisurrender Aticoncur Atiblast Atigbakamu Atigiveup Atishemistake Atiquit Aticall Atiruin Atifinish Atisurrender Atite Atila Atirun Atiretire Atilole Atigbegbagi Atiend!
ur father can't win a polling unit omoale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Mrpojj(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
CastedDude:
The Nigerian Army in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, has paraded a former Commissioner for Urban Development; Reason Onyia, a House of Assembly Member, Wanaka Okpokiri, four police officers attached to Government House, an Army Major and many other suspected thugs over alleged attempt to move ballot papers, or compromise security at the CBN where INEC materials were lodged for the just concluded elections.

The army spokesman, Sagir Musa said the suspects confessed to be working for Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state.

He said they had posed as staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and tampered with electoral materials.

He also said the army has on record phone conversations between the suspects and the governor.

Watch the videos below

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/army-parades-fake-inec-staff-allegedly-working-for-wike-in-rivers-state.htm

So they were arrested just for working for wike
Its now a crime to work for wike
Who don arrest soldiers and police wry work with Lagos tugs?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by youngwarlocks: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Alao1992:
ur father can't win a polling unit omoale jatijati

Sifia pain
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by ud4u: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria army I hail una, over work self the worry una, north is a forbidden area to wok abi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Mirabets: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by PennywysCares(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This 502 error is legendary on Nairaland

Anyways, when the elections are over, I'm sure Wike and Secondus will be summoned by the right authorities.

Too many abnormalities happened in Rivers state.
Rotimi Amaechi will be summoned by God and his wicked soul will rot in hell for the numbers of souls he kill in Rivers from time immemorial
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
The army is now the police? How do we know this is not cooked up based on the army’s position in this government and confessions given under duress. There shud be an independent investigation.
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by SEONaijaExpert: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
PennywysCares:
Rotimi Amaechi will be summoned by God and his wicked soul will rot in hell for the numbers of souls he kill in Rivers from time immemorial
We've the evidence to that of Wike's abnormalities, except you've proofs of what you accused Amaechi of then it's mere allegation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
rexington:

Story story. You don't know where they're being detained? You could just ask around and go there to tell them what you know about this case.
Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Xisnin(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
SERIOUSLY.......AMAECHI REALLY DEALT WITH WIKE
He dealt with Wike and shamefully lost?
Even with his army, he couldn't win more than one local government with slim margins.
Amechi would be very ashamed to meet Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by Xisnin(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
With the politicization of the Army, Rivers would be very hot for the next 4 years.
The Army couldn't shoot ballot snatchers but are busy snatching ballot papers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.