Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (89679 Views)

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by wideawaken01: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Enough is Enough.

Btw is APC calling Nigerians fools? We all saw the bad role the Nigerian Army played in the election. Why do you guys want to play the good guy role just to distract Nigerians.

Some Nigerian youths are happy now that a tyrant has helped them chase the so called PDP who stole or loot their destinies but cheaply forgot that the same tyrant have been programme by those who are grossly and currently looting the treasury using PDP past as cover up for their wicked acts.

Meanwhile, the youths should not think they are too far away from the future when similar strategies will be deployed by these same politicians to deny them what could possibly be the opportunity for a bigger change.

If we should go for a fully fledged Military regime, we are ready. But, here it is called democracy, your enemy can contest an election and win, it does not give you the right to disenfranchise them and cheat simply because you thought you are the best at this particular time.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
paperboi147:

is it easy to fight boko harams ?
Make your idiot father go fight them know, talking as if there is no army online,
idiots

Coward. Go and fight for the money u are being paid. Clown

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by openmine(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am not pro-wike but is that the responsibility of the Nigerian army?

Were they not meant to hand over such evidence to the police for proper investigation?

Its obvious the Nigerian army was sent to rivers state not only to intimidate the citizens over there but to ensure the will of their paymasters are carried out!

Same Nigerian army that can't even find out those behind the bokoharam mayhem are forming detectives all of a sudden! grin

Believe this trash of evidence and you can believe anything!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by TruthinAction: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
What role do the army play in election that he had to call an army and not an INEC official. Are the armies involved in collecting the figures? I don't get it. Well, if Buhari ignored the video evidence of the bribe scandal of Kano state governor, is it an audio evidence that will carry wait. It will simply be tagged as doctored.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Xisnin(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Teeisaac:
PDP yaf daran for APC hand for this Sec term cheesy

Really, Wike is returning for another 4 years with immunity. And after 4 years he hands over to Abe.
No amount of propaganda will change anything in Rivers because politics is local.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by SmartyPants(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Nigerian army has not said anything about it's Captain that was caught snatching ballot boxes or it's soldiers that were shooting up Rivers but are quick to jump in to show support to Buhari.

Is it the army's business to be obtaining evidence of electoral malpractice? What is their role in elections?
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by BiafraIsFree: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wike do the needful, the zoo called Nigeria is not for everybody but for north of Fulani.

Only Biafra restoration can save you all.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Lush100(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Really I laughed in serious comedy to the guy who comments about the "amount of technology used in producing the audio ". I laughed and tears where almost forming in my eyes.

but let me just reserve my comment and say "so much for an army".

can we be done with this election please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by BiafraIsFree: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
I wonder why the zoo army don't have technology to leak Fulani terrorist.

openmine:
Am not pro-wike but is that the responsibility of the Nigerian army?

Were they not meant to hand over such evidence to the police for proper investigation?

Its obvious the Nigerian army was sent to rivers state not only to intimidate the citizens over there but to ensure the will of their paymasters are carried out!

Same Nigerian army that can't even find out those behind the bokoharam mayhem are forming detectives all of a sudden! grin

Believe this trash of evidence and you can believe anything!

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by sharpsecret: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Famousbabe:
Nigerian Army said they have overwhelming evidence, including a call from Governor Wike to an officer of the Army to compromise the election.

The Nigerian Army also arrested fake INEC staff allegedly working for Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike.

They allegedly failed impersonating as INEC officials & Governor Wike's call conversation was played at a press conference.

Listen to Governor Wike's phone call leaked by the Nigerian Army and Watch the video HERE

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/army-leaks-wikes-phone-call-aimed-at.html?m=1
Who voted most in this election:north who win?:buhari who celebrate?:north who dey suffer pass?:north who bokoharam go kill?:north who herdsmen go kill?:north who get d highest number of barrowpushers?:north who dey shine my shoe?:north who dey open and close my gate?:north who dey throw my wastebin?:north who dey cut my nails?:north who get d highest number of beggars?:north who has d highest number of illiterates?:north there northerners,ur presidently means notin to us,.we will always be better than u,its in our nature to progress..stop comparing urselfs wit igbos,its like comparin naira with dollars,we are civilized and u are not..and as such u lack d capacity to develop urselfs..take for instance buhari polling unit,mehn dat primary sch is a mess..north means nothing

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Desammyst(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
daddytime:
Before I go chook mouth put for this matter, I wan watch movie for Africa Magic and the title of the movie wey I wan watch na "Gandollar the Babaringa"

They should lay Gandollar's tape and Wike's side by side lets judge and decide..

Haha haha... My broda, too much sense wee not kee you o grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by michoim(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wike the wicked, after he will be shouting
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Siscooh: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Military rule loading again
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by daddytime(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Desammyst:

Haha haha... My broda, too much sense wee not kee you o grin grin

Na old people train me lol
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by rainylad(f): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Useless cowardly NA...Gossip is now your job description.

Iddiotss
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by kaycyor: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jagaban of P. H... Can't do him nothing
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by guru90: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Fear Nig Government.
Nig is scam our leaders are thieves...
poor masses suffer most in this country....

chai.....
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Bbklopsy: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
apc & distractions eh!
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Sagay212: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Both party rigged the election and the best rigger won. People should stop making stup.id noise.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
The INEC Chairman Should Just Tell us Who is The President of Nigeria. We Are Tired Of Hearing, ONE MILLIYAN, EIGHT HANDIRED AND SEBUNTY POOR THOUSAND, NAN HANDIRED AND PIPTY TWO BOTES.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Ubdavis(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerians army, why this sudden over zealousness? Why is this zealousness not applicable to every other person?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by LZAA: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Famousbabe:
Nigerian Army said they have overwhelming evidence, including a call from Governor Wike to an officer of the Army to compromise the election.

The Nigerian Army also arrested fake INEC staff allegedly working for Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike.

They allegedly failed impersonating as INEC officials & Governor Wike's call conversation was played at a press conference.

Listen to Governor Wike's phone call leaked by the Nigerian Army and Watch the video HERE

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/army-leaks-wikes-phone-call-aimed-at.html?m=1
In sane climes the police and secret security handle this
But here?no na.na army
Smh
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Slynation(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Son of the Soil has said it all....grin
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by SirChime(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
exclusive2019:
PDP EVIL PARTY
Far better than stay with the Devilish Apc . Turn this election to reflect the real choices of the people. North can't be this numbers inec is brandishing even boko haram headquarters had more votes than Abia and Imo .
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by wisdomkid: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:
Upon everything, he still failed. With politicians like this, Nigeria can never grow
grin grin grin

and with Nigerian government, the country is moving forward.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
eagleeye2:
grin
Someone said we don't know the technology that has gone into making this audio footage. ......Nigeria, comedy of the absurd.
thesame technology was used for the babariga video
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by StyleAfos(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by stanisbaratheon: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
We'll remove Wike come 9th March. Dumo Lulu-briggs is our new governor.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by ovaaas(m): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Teeisaac:
PDP yaf daran for APC hand for this Sec term cheesy
over daran dey worry me right now
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by ovaaas(m): 1:19am On Feb 27, 2019
ovaaas:
over daran dey worry me right now
so tee i confuse
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Truthchiz:
Common make una shift. Nigerian army shii. Go and face boko Haram. Cowards!!!

Fight against BH does not exclude you.
Calling soldiers coward and you are here(online) typing sh*t., you are definitely brave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.