Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (89665 Views)

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by iamjavadem(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Reno, come and see what u started o!!!
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by nkemjacob2(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Army no dey leak buhari secret calls to.... Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by jk1e(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Which army,the ones caught on camera kicking ballot boxes and papers of opposition party into the gutter or the ones thumb printing for apc,infact the police are million times better than the army in this election.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
I don't know the type of technology that was used to record his call with the said officer.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Casemiro(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by NickD(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
haywire07:

This was my comment earlier today and I still stand on it.

Only those who knows , know that Wike was behind Saturday attack grin. This I got from very reliable source

Sometimes I just look at those minions who fall for every propaganda. I just conclude that majority are not wise

Many have forgotten so quickly that Wike was so much against the emergence of Atiku as the PDP flag bearer

Wike is only killing two birds with a stone :

1. He disrupted the election so Atiku won't have enough votes from rivers,
2. but Buhari will take the blame for disrupting the election
Say what you know oga. You don't even stay in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by PresidentBuhari: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2019

My fiful i don WIN O, i don win am phor za erection.

All the fifulu wey i vote, i ze say sankyou well.

I go give me phor everybody phor one sausand pipe.

Aftiku i no sabi how to win am phor erection, i think say na to phorku am phor woman, kai.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by paperboi147: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Don't mind them..
They are always nowhere to be found except the SS and se harrassing and intimidating people
is it easy to fight boko harams ?
Make your idiot father go fight them know, talking as if there is no army online,
idiots
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by sharpsecret: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
exclusive2019:
PDP EVIL PARTY
wike was working against atiku,he was bitter atiku picked obi as a running mate,.dats why he instigated violence jx to reduce d number of voters,.in dat case he's working wit buhari..cos i dont undestand why pdp wil try to rig an election in a place were every1 knw they win massively.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Lincolnburrows(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
haywire07:

Only those who knows , know that Wike was behind Saturday attack grin. This I got from very reliable source

Sometimes I just look at those minions who fall for every propaganda. I just conclude that majority are not wise

Many have forgotten so quickly that Wike was so much against the emergence of Atiku as the PDP flag bearer

do u live in pHc? Funny how ppl who don't know where rivers state is makes most comment about it

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
RUBBISH!

How does what the "supposed" message in the call lead to conclusions by the murdering Nigerian Army that this is proof of rigging. "I will tell you what to do" means rigging.

When was that call made in the first place and secondly what was it in reference to. The open cases of INEC officials being held hostage by soldiers, shooting of innocent citizens to death is there among other things they did not investigate that, its this fiction they are investigating.

Sigh this country is a freaking jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by paperboi147: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
jk1e:
Which army,the ones caught on camera kicking ballot boxes and papers of opposition party into the gutter or the ones thumb printing for apc,infact the police are million times better than the army in this election.
Police, Are they not million times better than the army to fight boko harams ?
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Mrpojj(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
haywire07:

Abeg keep quiet
Don't deceive pple that are not from rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by awuf2008: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
No matter what army says, rivers will remain PDP state for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by igwefivestar(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
stalwart123:
Wike has debunked the allegation. He said it's baseless.

BTW, I think he's immune to prosecution.

Wikerise, I don't trust you sha.
zombie, even as ur God don win ur brain never still reset?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by mmclatino(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wike!! This is getting HotteR lipsrsealed
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by esanmantruth: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Useless talk. I am not interested about wike phone conversation but Boko Haram phone calls. Can you give us Oshomole phone conversation? Network Army. Instead of you to pursue the right people then you start chasing shadows. Na watin make even boko haram reach their hide spot then nor Dey know. Most of the death for election an Army cause them. Nonsense People. Common Ghana go Dey do election army nor Dey carry contract. Una get weapon to fight innocent citizen but not get to fight boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by jrusky(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rubbish. Nonsense upon nonsense. Who cares? You bastards did not talk when your boys in uniform open fire in broad day on innocent citizen on election day.

Pls guys I have be supporting the millitary all the time due to my background but what I witnessed in this last election are so disgusting and disgraceful to the millitary etiquette.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Viking007(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
If a crystal clear video can be said to be doctored in Kano. Who will now believe an audio recording?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by saqib8801: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
who is this wike self
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Manbiggs(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Busted! Wike always behave like a tyrant when it comes to election in Rivers.

He's the only one that can order a kill just to win election for PDP. He's synonymous to blood shed.

His end is near, he would learn from Fayose and Saraki very soon.
So you believe this one , what about gandollar

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Manbiggs(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
ajon1:
Wike
o to ge!
Hahahhah grin, you think you are in kwara

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Emmanuel226(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
i dont even know what to believe again in this country
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Manbiggs(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
StarUp:
Nigerian army now doesn't have work, it is to be leaking Wike tape that is their Sambisa abi? Whoever cursed Nigeria...
Abeg ask them, they think we are fools and will fall for this charade
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Emmanuel226(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
after carefully reading this post i discovered that Buhari is still the President of Nigeria and i also discovered that he is crushing Atiku, in the election results
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by CalabarDude(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
I watched the press release live on NTAi an the audio call was played for about 4,times
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by DabuIIIT: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
paperboi147:

is it easy to fight boko harams ?
Make your idiot father go fight them know, talking as if there is no army online,
idiots

4k U if are a4kn army, I 4kn pay 4kn salary and if you ain't a coward you 4kn wouldn't bring my father into this,don't you try that again and all those words you used there,back to you and your household. 4k u
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
haywire07:
[s]

2. but Buhari will take the blame for disrupting the election[/s]

Aboki logic

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by anthony86(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
They did not leak Boko haram commanders calls to his boys to prevent Governor Gaidem of Yobe State from casting his vote. Idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.