Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) (95273 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Sefia painment
MisterGrace:
Ok. A president that uses the template of the northern people for the whole country.

A president that thinks anyone can buy 1000 NGN worth of watermelon, slice them onto a table and start selling them for a living?

President who thinks empowerment is buying two polishes of different colours, two brushes and start looking who to polish shoes for while trekking the breath of a whole state?

A president whose appointment is loopsided?
A man that doesn't care about the welfare of people e.g Benue massacre.

No official reaction to Kaduna killings even now.

A president that still runs to the UK for medical treatment while common paracetamol is not in Aso Rock's clinic.

A president whose economic policies are very weak and illogical?

How can a president be a minister and at the same time president? Why? Out the hundreds of millions of Nigerians, is no other competent hand?

Please stop giving alms to those stark people that voted him.
Stop dashing your changes to the shoe shiners and the likes.

Don't be of pity to Kogi people, they deserve what they are getting.

I think Ebonyi people really loved the terror those herdsmen metted on them.

This man has nothing to loose again. This is his final tenure ever. He will fvcking do as he likes.

Kingsley Moghalu
Sowore
Chris etc I appreciate your efforts to assist us.

This shows that the likes of tinubu doesn't care about the people. All he's concerned about is what he gets from the likes of Tunde Fowler, Fashola, Sanwolu etc.

Damn silly voters.

I pray no crisis breaks out.

God is already punishing the likes of Atiku, Akume, Saraki etc that help to bring this man to power in the first place.

GEJ was a good man, only his team let him down

Somebody help me with a Holland Visa.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Moji12(f): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
vickydevoka:
This is my last vote in dis country. I will never vote again cus it doesn't fucking count. Stop deceiving us...
is it today u know ur vote does not count? Lol but we still v to vote somehow as d only key we v got but have something at d back of ur mind it will never continue this way, people will definitely revolt someday we r getting there, is only a matter of tym
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by akintunde63: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Famousbabe:
Reactions

Watch the videos HERE

And where are those fake pastors who said Atifku was going to win?
Would the True God say a thing and it will not come to pass? It's time for their followers and church members to leave in droves and find a true living church to attend, as this has shown that those evil prophets serve a false God, the devil with whom they will rot and burn in hell.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Fadomero(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2019
let me hear anybody call him lifeless, u dt is full of life what have u done
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by ojex004: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This is so sad.

TODAY HAS FURTHER CONFIRMED THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT.

Majority of Nigerians are not happy and are not celebrating.

They did same thing in osun. They "won" yet majority were not happy and celebrating.

What kind of victory is that! angry

It's only tribalistic fools who because of their hatred for south east and south south are the ones celebrating. Yes hatred! Don't bother quoting me to argue that he has integrity or he is an "honest man". Everything you all insulted Jonathan for, this lifeless fool did worse yet you all voted him back and even supporting his massive rigging. It can only be one thing making you all do that. Hatred!

what is this cry cry ipodpig baby saying now. it is your ipod kingdom/country that will never be great. ode le le yi sha. una never see saw anything. wailers

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by ojex004: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Mankosi:
President is happy but Nigerians are not happy

hey wena, recieve sense now. you claim pple are not happy but almost 16millions same pple still voted him but 10millions of you did not votes for him because of hatred. who is deceiving who here na haba
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Mankosi: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Jklastborn:
It is you the children of hatred that are not happy but not Nigerians. Idiot! undecided

na wa o. I am sure u can only call me that online.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Friend01(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This is so sad.

They did same thing in osun. They "won" yet majority were not happy and celebrating.

It's only tribalistic fools who because of their hatred for south east and south south are the ones celebrating. Yes hatred! Don't bother quoting me to argue that he has integrity or he is an "honest man". Everything you all insulted Jonathan for, this lifeless fool did worse yet you all voted him back and even supporting his massive rigging. It can only be one thing making you all do that. Hatred!

Coming from a deranged confused lesbianboy.

And you think your opinion matter here.

keep wailing like a pained wailer.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by ojex004: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Mankosi:
na wa o. I am sure u can only call me that online.

oga, as it they hot now. even if you be senator or anything and you are pdp cos we already know who our president is not you. he can call you fool join self. oya come meet him for lagos and show yourself na. why wont he call you idiot when you talk as one. ode oshi
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by shegra58: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Mankosi:
President is happy but Nigerians are not happy
don't speak for me I am happy

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by franchasng: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari for subverting the will of the masses, God Almighty will never allow you complete your tenure!

Bookmark this page, Buhari will never complete his second tenure as President, so he should not rejoice, he should be moody like Osinbajo who is in sober reflection knowing fully well that majority of Nigerians didn't want them back.

Buhari will not complete his tenure, God of justice and God of the oppressed will rise against Buhari.

For those mocking Igbos and Southeasterners, Igbos have survived the worst ever time in their history from 1966 - 1970, and they came out richer, more successful than their oppressors, it was God's doing and God will rise again, watch and see!
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Demol4trillions(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
SUPERBOY97:
LIKES FOR BUHARI..... SHARES FOR ATIKU
ONLINE VOTERS NO PVC
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Adexkingking: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
ATIQUIET. Meaning they have quiet... He who laugh last, laugh best. IPOB how market?
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2019
vickydevoka:
This is my last vote in dis country. I will never vote again cus it doesn't fucking count. Stop deceiving us...

Please do dont give up... Its painful but i believe the world knows that The people's Vote didn't count.... its now the responsible of National assembly to change laws pertaining to election process.... We in the south we are just waking up to the reality of what was planned...if we sit down 2023 has been planned and settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
[s]When you are chosen by God, this is the result[/s]. To be honest guys, I was almost 90% sure Atiku was going to win this election, until I figured most of his supporters ain't going to vote.. .. (Just look at the numbers of registered voters to the accredited ones) Scaredy and lazy cats, but good for us as I can't imagine the PDP party coming back into power. Congrats Bubu... I hope you don't disappoint us, but then realistically speaking, 4years would have been too short to bring about a significant change in the country now you got the extra 4 years to do that. Goodluck.

fixed, my friend. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Bakerdav: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Osohiomole that can't deliver his state for the president
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
kolnel:
Nice Atiku never stood a chance And buhari is our best shot right now Pdp would definitely take us back
I sincerely hope buhari can transform Nigeria
hehheheh!
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by dallyemmy: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2019
What is the next level you talked about?
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by goldenarrow: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2019
AKwinde:
I pledge to constitute revolt against this government.Im not a PDP supporter but I will not rest until Nigerians gather together to fraustrate that Bastard out of that seat

Goodluck, kpele. Goodluck.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by varyo: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2019
can you shut if your dirty mouth.

quote author=LazyGold post=76167639]We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low. He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.[/quote]
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by CircleOfWilis: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

9:24pm here in TRUMPLAND o! wink
grin then Buhari should not be ur problem na, the ones roasting under his leadership allowed him to go back....what's ur own?
Next level wahala continua
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by mvem(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari for subverting the will of the masses, God Almighty will never allow you complete your tenure!

Bookmark this page, Buhari will never complete his second tenure as President, so he should not rejoice, he should be moody like Osinbajo who is in sober reflection knowing fully well that majority of Nigerians didn't want them back.

Buhari will not complete his tenure, God of justice and God of the oppressed will rise against Buhari.

For those mocking Igbos and Southeasterners, Igbos have survived the worst ever time in their history from 1966 - 1970, and they came out richer, more successful than their oppressors, it was God's doing and God will rise again, watch and see!
...stop talking with emotions..... Are you God's secretary to know his will and who will die and not to die. There is all possibility that the Buhari you pray to die might live longer than you.... you will say " God forbid" then how do you know if God doesn't forbid your other assertion. So saying,bookmark this and wait and see Buhari die,is just pure emotional talk. You can't even say about your tomorrow. Who is mocking igbos... The ethnic hate in the country has always been unfortunately... Some might hate igbos and vice-versa... But that "all hate us" mentality won't get you anywhere... Is not the end of world!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Honor10: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This is so sad.

Hatred for SE/SS, do u guys think at all? Who care about SS/SE? So those that voted for PMB shouldn't celebrate their victory again, because the person SS/SE voted for, did not enter? I understand u are in Pain. Sorry!
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
lol
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Mestog506: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2019
what are u celebrating when the same foolish people that vote for u are not happy with the life they are living since u came in to power
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
vickydevoka:

Na today you wake up be that, no matter how much I was articulated.. I didn't step out of my house. Nigeria is a sham country, it will not work and it will end up in war. We are just postponing it for the next generation.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

Please do dont give up... Its painful but i believe the world knows that The people's Vote didn't count.... its now the responsible of National assembly to change laws pertaining to election process.... We in the south we are just waking up to the reality of what was planned...if we sit down 2023 has been planned and settled.

I'm telling you these people have already planned even beyond 2023.

But this isn't over yet.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2019
LazyGold:
We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low. He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.
Smh.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by slade31: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Even with all the insults we delivered

Sai baba
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by okudaniel: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku 1.28
Buhari 2.50

Big odds wins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.