Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) (95250 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Unconquerable: 2:22am On Feb 27, 2019
This election is one of the reasons I respect people from Northern Nigeria. Southerners think they are the smart ones, because of the few millions they make here and there and their show off nature. However, Northerners are the real deal; they might have the poorest people but they also have the richest folks and the power too.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2019
In all of this, where is Osibanjo?

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Don't drive atikulators to suicide....

They are already in pains, don't aggravate it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:26am On Feb 27, 2019
shameless rigger celebrating imaginary results ..Buhari you will be disgraced in the coming weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by decent2(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2019
LazyGold:
We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low. He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.
oga shutup
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by musb92yahooco: 2:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai baba from curuption F C

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by abbey621(m): 2:34am On Feb 27, 2019
It was just a flawless victory, less than 400,000 votes separating them and Atikulators were still holding on to hope but then came KKK, like the card game Whot, General market(Kaduna) + Pick 2(Kano) + Pick 3(Katsina), next thing we heard was hold on, hold on semi last card, last card. By checkmate some atikulators don land for clinic. Chai....the heart of man is wicked, true true the North does not forget...Triple gbosas for the almajiris, you hardly see them on social media but na dem dey run things.....From 400,000 to 4 million HAAA....there is God o grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Ogokc(m): 2:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Does he even know what he is looking at because he look lost as always. �

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by dust88: 2:36am On Feb 27, 2019
My concern is the poor masses of this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by decent2(m): 2:37am On Feb 27, 2019
MisterGrace:
Ok. A president that uses the template of the northern people for the whole country.

A president that thinks anyone can buy 1000 NGN worth of watermelon, slice them onto a table and start selling them for a living?

President who thinks empowerment is buying two polishes of different colours, two brushes and start looking who to polish shoes for while trekking the breath of a whole state?

A president whose appointment is loopsided?
A man that doesn't care about the welfare of people e.g Benue massacre.

No official reaction to Kaduna killings even now.

A president thag still runs to the UK for medical treatment while common paracetamol is not in Aso Rock's clinic.

A president whose economic policies are very weak and illogical?

How can a president be a minister? Why? Out the hundreds of millions of Nigerians, is no other competent hand?

Please stop giving alms to those stark people thag voted him.
Stop dashing your changes to the shoe shiners and the likes.

Don't be of pity to Kogi people, they deserve what they are getting.

I think Ebonyi people really loved the terror those herdsmen metted on them.

This man has nothing to loose again. This is his final tenure ever. He will fvcking do as he likes.

Kingsley Moghalu
Sowore
Chris etc I appreciate your efforts to assist us.

This shows that the likes of tinubu doesn't care about the people. All he's concerned about is what he gets from the likes of Tunde Fowler, Fashola, Sanwolu etc.

Damn silly voters.

I pray no crisis breaks out.

God is already punishing the likes of Atiku, Akume, Saraki etc that help to bring this man to power in the first place.

GEJ was a good man, only his team let him down

Somebody help me with a Holland Visa.
na so my brother me i dont pack my load finish i de travel easter

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by somegirl1: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Unconquerable:
This election is one of the reasons I respect people from Northern Nigeria. Southerners think they are the smart ones, because of the few millions they make here and there and their show off nature. However, Northerners are the real deal; they might have the poorest people but they also have the richest folks and the power too.

Shouldn't they then form a country of their own so they vote for competence over religious and ethnic affiliation?
The North will not develop as long as they have the south to unite against at their own expense. On the other hand, the South cannot develop if key decisions are constantly made by the weakest link.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Divine200: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations my president!
A victory well deserve

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Victory laff must turn to tears!
Amen! cheesy

See as Nigeria dey for mourning?
Kai!!!!

No news of BOKO HARAM now o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by shabak: 2:42am On Feb 27, 2019
MisterGrace:
Ok. A president that uses the template of the northern people for the whole country.

A president that thinks anyone can buy 1000 NGN worth of watermelon, slice them onto a table and start selling them for a living?

President who thinks empowerment is buying two polishes of different colours, two brushes and start looking who to polish shoes for while trekking the breath of a whole state?

A president whose appointment is loopsided?
A man that doesn't care about the welfare of people e.g Benue massacre.

No official reaction to Kaduna killings even now.

A president thag still runs to the UK for medical treatment while common paracetamol is not in Aso Rock's clinic.

A president whose economic policies are very weak and illogical?

How can a president be a minister? Why? Out the hundreds of millions of Nigerians, is no other competent hand?

Please stop giving alms to those stark people thag voted him.
Stop dashing your changes to the shoe shiners and the likes.

Don't be of pity to Kogi people, they deserve what they are getting.

I think Ebonyi people really loved the terror those herdsmen metted on them.

This man has nothing to loose again. This is his final tenure ever. He will fvcking do as he likes.

Kingsley Moghalu
Sowore
Chris etc I appreciate your efforts to assist us.

This shows that the likes of tinubu doesn't care about the people. All he's concerned about is what he gets from the likes of Tunde Fowler, Fashola, Sanwolu etc.

Damn silly voters.

I pray no crisis breaks out.

God is already punishing the likes of Atiku, Akume, Saraki etc that help to bring this man to power in the first place.

sorry have you take your medication
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Athena4: 2:42am On Feb 27, 2019
The comments on this thread proves that Nigerians are really stupid. Fûck you all. Your kids are going to reap this hateful seeds you all have sown. Bleep you all to hell. Instead of sitting down and figuring out how to get things to work you all throw tantrums like fôólish kids. Your future generation will curse you all I swear. Fûck you all and your empty fûcking brains. Fûck all of you. Even in death your hate will continue to eat you all up.Fûck you all and stûpid fûcking tribes. Stupid fuckîng backwards creatures.PDP,APC,IGBO,HAUSA, YORUBA... whatever fûcking group you belong to fûck you.Never have I seen a people so cursed and excessively rètarded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Kingspin(m): 2:43am On Feb 27, 2019
By 15million this is too rigged
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by salford1: 2:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Buhari 4+4

A-ti-ku never stood a chance

Allowed yeast to get to his head

We told them pdp lost the moment Atiku bribed his way to get their nomination ticket.

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by salford1: 2:45am On Feb 27, 2019
MisterGrace:

GeJ was indeed a good man, but he surrounded himself with the greatest looters Nigeria has ever seen. That was his mistake.

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Raalsalghul: 2:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Famousbabe:
Here are photos and videos of President Buhari’s 2019 Presidential Election victory laugh. The President all smiles and Oshiomhole can't keep calm...

See the look on Aisha Buhari's face, Watch the video and see more HERE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873681_d0xoe1wkacr8ah_jpeg_jpeg7057eb5cec4dbd3c0e450a84fc819491

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by sonature1: 2:52am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
shameless rigger celebrating imaginary results ..Buhari you will be disgraced in the coming weeks

Uncle, calm down.
You have been in this hate path for years.
You cannot continue to hate on a man who never knew you existed.
Accept the new president and move on.
It's even shocking how you lots are angry that Atiku lost - an indicted man.
Yes, I voted for Atiku because I know that Buhari has nothing to offer, but I just have to accept the turn out of events and move on.
Dunno about you, but those men don't put food on my table. So, why kill myself?
Go out there and help yourself.
Forget Nigerian leaders.
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Topshow4real: 2:54am On Feb 27, 2019
So buhari eventually won the election. That means I'll have to remain outside Nigeria for the next 4years! *tor may Naira continue to depreciate in value, Amen!

It is well embarassed
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by CircleOfWilis: 2:55am On Feb 27, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Victory laff must turn to tears!
Amen! cheesy

See as Nigeria dey for mourning?
Kai!!!!

No news of BOKO HARAM now o. cheesy
grin Pls go and sleep, its 3:00am fa..

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Oshiomole and that guy both look like monkeys hanging on a tree, excited after eating too much bananas angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Shame don catch Obj and co hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by SocialFinance: 2:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations said Buhari.

We trusted you we believe in your integrity. No amount of$ can buy integrity.

Please depopulate Nigeria and your government of corrupt people and make Nigerian proud again home and abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Fayose go don scale fence enta Togo.Dasuki go last well in prison.Twitter Senator Bruce jumping up/down with chief thief Turaki hoping that he go help him clear his debit beta go look elsewhere.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by bnt: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2019
A new alternative to lagoon jumping....

2 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:03am On Feb 27, 2019
When you are chosen by God, this is the result. To be honest guys, I was almost 90% sure Atiku was going to win this election, until I figured most of his supporters ain't going to vote.. .. (Just look at the numbers of registered voters to the accredited ones) Scaredy and lazy cats, but good for us as I can't imagine the PDP party coming back into power. Congrats Bubu... I hope you don't disappoint us, but then realistically speaking, 4years would have been too short to bring about a significant change in the country now you got the extra 4 years to do that. Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by adiokem(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2019
CONGRATULOBIA, VICTORY AT LAST. SAI BABA
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by AKwinde(m): 3:12am On Feb 27, 2019
I pledge to constitute revolt against this government.Im not a PDP supporter but I will not rest until Nigerians gather together to fraustrate that Bastard out of that seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.