Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) (64860 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by saints2(f): 4:17am On Feb 27, 2019
They call him the Jagagban of Africa, he is no other than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The national leader of All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has arrived the Aso Villa to facilitate with Pres. Buhari over his re-election bid.

See photo below...

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/asiwaju-bola-tinubu-in-aso-villa-to.html

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by saints2(f): 4:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Lagos for Nigeria..

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by TIGRITIS: 4:25am On Feb 27, 2019

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by BreezyCB(m): 4:27am On Feb 27, 2019
How APC looks at PDP nudes.

#NextLevelConfirmed

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 27, 2019
2023 presidency here we go fashola for president Tinubu no go smell shishi

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Asiwaju himself

I COME AGAIN WITH HOME TRUTH.
ATTACK ZARA AS USUAL BUT TRUTH MUST CONTINUE TO BE SAID.
I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."

221 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

I COME AGAIN WITH HOME TRUTH.
ATTACK ZARA AS USUAL BUT TRUTH MUST CONTINUE TO BE SAID.
I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."
Sarki my man your post is now getting sensible day by day
next level things on point grin grin

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:

Sarki my man your post is now getting sensible day by day
next level things on point grin grin

Am now an elder statesman

I am now elder sarrki

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Babiboy: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Jagaban cool

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by stalwart123(m): 4:46am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Bright4(m): 4:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Call him anything, he remain the humble Jagaban of africa...�

I still believe in his ideology��‍⚖️

Gbammm

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by exclusive2019: 4:48am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by fergie001: 4:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Better go for Spelling Bee Competition..

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by OldBeer: 4:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Jagaban of the universe!

If this man ever decides to hold a masterclass on leadership, I will sell all my possessions just to attend.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by michlins(m): 5:19am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Jagaban of the universe!

If this man ever decides to hold a masterclass on leadership, I will sell all my possessions just to attend.
am sure you have nothing to sell and buy. The people who had something to sell and buy recently lost #85bn in NSE. I pity this guy and osibanjo cause the way Buhari will neglect and relegate them eh.
You can screenshot this statement for future reference

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
am sure you have nothing to sell and buy. The people who had something to sell and buy recently lost #85bn in NSE. I pity this guy and osibanjo cause the way Buhari will neglect and relegate them eh.
You can screenshot this statement for future reference
E pain you well well grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by michlins(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
E pain you well well grin
yes am pained. Another four years of backwardness is not what me and millions of Nigeria home and abroad wanted. Am hardworking and seeing someone scuttling my success pains. Buhari sees riches as evil as so associating with him would make me poor which is something I work daily to avoid

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
yes am pained. Another four years of backwardness is not what me and millions of Nigeria home and abroad wanted. Am hardworking and seeing someone scuttling my success pains. Buhari sees riches as evil as so associating with him would make me poor which is something I work daily to avoid
Yawns.....

It is in this same Buhari regime that my dad, who was made redundant by NEPA, was able to escalate his small farming business to the point that he sent his kids abroad to study.

Sorry it's bad for you.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by StOla: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2019
The man they cannot help but hate, yet he keeps smiling with his "dirty teeth", giving them HBP and tormenting their hateful souls.

Where is their god Saraki?

He has fallen by the wayside and condemned to the dustbin of political irrelevance, whence he will continue to claim that he has the formula to defeat Tinubu.

26 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by januzaj(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Next level is assured
Where are those "Saraki taught him how to run show" crooners?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by StOla: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:

If you work hard to make clean money, you will not fear Buhari nor hate what he stands for.

Millions of Nigerians did not want a thief called Atiku. So stop selling us that boring tale of a thieving and corrupt Messiah that has no morals.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by michlins(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Yawns.....

It is in this same Buhari regime that my dad, who was made redundant by NEPA, was able to escalate his small farming business to the point that he sent his kids abroad to study.

Sorry it's bad for you.
this is internet. I can claim whatever I want. It's in this Buhari government that farms are ravaged by livestock from *international community* at least according to the President. I don't know how old you are but to be speaking about your father's success means you aren't eligible to discuss politics and should go to children section of nairaland and watch cartoons.
Sorry to all bright children on this site, I don't mean to berate your intelligence

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
this is internet. I can claim whatever I want. It's in this Buhari government that farms are ravaged by livestock from *international community* at least according to the President. I don't know how old you are but to be speaking about your father's success means you aren't eligible to discuss politics and should go to children section of nairaland and watch cartoons.
Sorry to all bright children on this site, I don't mean to berate your intelligence
Grandpa, you are pained. grin. grin

I have zilch to prove to you.

Keep crying grandpa

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Greenvaiper: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
[s]Yawns.....

Sorry it's bad for you.[/s]

You are an id***ot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Greenvaiper:

You are an id***ot
E pain am well grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by michlins(m): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2019
StOla:

If you work hard to make clean money, you will not fear Buhari nor hate what he stands for.

Millions of Nigerians did not want a thief called Atiku. So stop selling us that boring tale of a thieving and corrupt Messiah that has no morals.
go and tell those NSE investors who lost #85bn. They don't work legit and so should not have lost their money. Go and tell that worker that earns #25,000 whose salary has been reduced to nothing but just feeding cause of the inflation and rising cost of living. I don't know why you folks see success as byproduct of evil and corruption

Fact is integrity can be sold for cheap when one is hungry and it's evident in Nigeria. Crime has never reduced in the face of poverty. There has been an increase in crime rate in this government too

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Gej actually performed better

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by michlins(m): 5:44am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Grandpa, you are pained. grin. grin

I have zilch to prove to you.

Keep crying grandpa
yes child. Am pained cause your future is being sold and you know not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:

Am now an elder statesman

I am now elder sarrki
Elder Sarrki cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:45am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
yes child. Am pained cause your future is being sold and you know not
Grandpa go and chat with your age mate please.

I am not interested.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.