Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President (15847 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by akinhanger: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2019
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Festus-Keyamo-Nigerians-Congratulates-Buhari-As-He-Re-elected-As-Nigeria-President.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by karbarsar(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
T
Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by januzaj(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Baba.
Nigerians believe in you and they have shown that by re-electing you. Though expectations are high but we believe you can only try your best. Second term should be much better than the first term. Do away with everything you were accused of in the first term. Don't fail people that have faith in you and don't give a damn about the people that will never see anything good in whatever you do. Mediocrity will be not accepted.
Congratulations once again.
StupidVoters:
An American once said " Majorities are not always right"

Welcome to NEXT LEVEL of...........
Next level of a better Nigeria.
The American was right, so their choice of Trump was wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Alejob: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Powerbank for your laptop and phones here
Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Masta!
Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by exclusive2019: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Well, as for me and my family, no matter how hard the economy of the country is, no matter who is elected as the president, we will always prosper.

Like to claim this also!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Topmaike007(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
We only Know one person and he's the peoples general

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by lopezoraclenet(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats APC

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Jestin: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Festus is only concerned about his pocket

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by nurex01(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations. I pray Allah guide PMB right in directing this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by adamooye: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
No winner to vanquishe
Atiku won on social media and PMB won the the pull.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
I wonder what Obasanjo is thinking right now.
In 2015, he destroyed his party's card. In 2019, he destroyed his political relevance.

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by hassdee: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Yeah we are going to celebrate peaceful and also get victory in the other election SAN.Nextlevel#CongratulationToPMB

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by StupidVoters: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by handie(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT
Mr. President, I supported u passionately. Both online and offline, u had my support even in the midst of cyber bullying and insults from PDP Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter constituencies. Sir, I supported you based on two reasons: One, since I became politically aware in 2003, I have loved you for your incorruptability and discipline. Secondly, I supported you cause Tho u ain't d best candidate, U were the only one that could effectively challenge the candidate of the opposition party whose precedent makes me shiver on the thought of having him as my president.
Mr. President sir, on the 23rd day of February 2019 at about 9:15 am, I casted my vote for you. I'm happy my vote counted and contributed to your re-election.
Sir, I don't think I need remind you that this is your last term and last chance to leave indelible marks on the sands of time and a legacy Nigerians will be proud of. During ur first term, modest success was made in the fight against corruption, repositioning of the economy, and in other areas. The next 4 years, I will appreciate if the fight against corruption can be tackled with more vigour and please extend this anti-corruption fight to members of Our party the APC. Also, the Herdsmen menace must be decisively dealt with. Sir, I'll want it to be on record that you were the man that totally ended the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria. U have the resources and the power to do this. Pls by all means sir, see to it. Having being in the presidency for the past four years, you are now familiar with the challenges of the Nigerian state and the office of the president. I hope you appoint those who'll assist you in shaping the future of this country earlier than in 2015 when u took six month.
Finally, I want you to know that in a contest, only one winner can emerge and for this reason, be magnanimous in defeat, reach out to your fellow contestants and let everybody contribute his quota to the country's development. Also, please never forget that the entire country is your constituency and as such, I'll urge you to give every man a sense of belonging by appointments and sitting of projects.
Congratulations your excellency. Now the real hard work begins and I want to assure you of my support and that of every sane Nigerian in ur quest to leave a positive legacy in Nigeria. God Bless You, God bless us and God bless Nigeria

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by serverconnect(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats for the president elect.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by hassdee: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Yeah we are going to celebrate peaceful and also get victory in the other election SAN.Nextlevel#CongratulationToPMB#

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Haddock(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
It was a victory of truth over slander.
It was a victory of planters over uprooters.
It was a victory of the poor over a gang up to re-rape.
It was a victory of character over riches.

He was Jubril, he had no WAEC certificate, he is lifeless, he is a tyrant, he is a jihadist, he is ruled by cabals, he cannot speak English, he is this, he is that...

Congrats, Buhari/Osinbajo!
May God give you health of mind and body, wisdom and foresight to lead this complex country, Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Haddock(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
I and my entire family congratulate General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd).

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by StupidVoters: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
By their utterances, you will know who they voted for ...
adamooye:
No winner to vanquishe
Atiku won on social media and PMB won the the pull.
Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Skills10: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2019
And to think that Gani Fawehinmi trained Keyamo. Keyamo has lost credibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by doffman: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Pls where is this Guy..

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by shosky1794: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2019
All the back-to-daura goons, how market. I hope you have finally learnt that elections are not won on Social Media. You didn't learn this in 2015 but hope the lessons have finally been learnt this time. Congratulations to our President

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2019
StupidVoters:

Please shut your mouth and respect the will of the majority of Nigerians. angry

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by sparog(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by doffman: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President by paddyofboss(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2019
King of the North has taking over.. Winter is here again Brace up fellow Nigerians the hustle should be tripped...Yahoo boiz engage with all vigour..over

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International Blames Police For Bloody Shi'ites Protest / Peter Obi Attends The Funeral Ceremony Of Late Lady Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa In Abia / Power Generation Drops Further To 2,035.20MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.