Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians (22909 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / Polls Result: Ohanaeze Congratulates Buhari / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by celebgistz: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2019
The U.S. government has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election.

Mr Buhari of the All Progressives Congress defeated Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party to win the presidential election.
Mr Abubakar and the PDP have, however, alleged fraud and vowed to challenge the result in court.

In its statement by Michael Pompeo, the Secretary of State, the U.S. said it “congratulates the people of Nigeria on a successful presidential election, and President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election.”

“We commend all those Nigerians who participated peacefully in the election and condemn those whose acts of violence harmed Nigerians and the electoral process.

“We note the assessments of international and domestic observer missions affirming the overall credibility of the election, despite localized violence and irregularities.

“We also congratulate all the other candidates for their peaceful participation in the electoral process. We call on all Nigerians to ensure successful state elections next week.

“Going forward, the United States remains committed to working together with Nigeria to achieve greater peace and prosperity for both our nations.”

Source:https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/316949-elections-u-s-congratulates-buhari-nigerians.html

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by celebgistz: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Nice

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by efilefun(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2019
The same US Atiku and his followers were expecting to oil their balls yaff dump them like waste in the trashcan. Atiku can head to any court he likes, its time to waste more funds on lawyers so he go broke to come disturb us for 2023 elections again.

Well Atiku should be happy he gained somethings 1. Us visa
2. Obasanjo's forgiveness

I thought Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, IBB, Tambuwal, Buba Galadima and co claimed to be responsible in making Baba Buhari president in 2015.

Who is responsible now? Cuz they all heading to final political retirement

"Beating Buhari In This Election is like waiting for Bobrisky to get Pregnant"

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by dante0147: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Despite irregularities and Violence

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by lamidex(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Ok, thanks for the congratulatory message, just grant my visa so I can get the hell outta this shithole.

22 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Authoreety: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
US should shut up

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by lanre377: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Some people will be in sifia Pain!!! with this news grin cheesy grin grin grin

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Richdad50(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by ashacot: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
It s over.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Corrosiveman(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
WAILERS WILL NOT LIKE THIS

11 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by nrexzy: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku its a wrap....

Swallow pride call Baba

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by kernniejay(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
More salt to the wounds of wailers.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by faithfull18(f): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
undecided,
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Tunasco4u(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
OK
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by GreenArrow2: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Chai! This is impossible! Oya let's wait for Isreal. If they also fail us, we'll wait for North Korea. They say they are bringing bomb.

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by mycar: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
ok, what goes around comes around and what comes around goes around.
In as much as I wanted this man out, Atiku contributed to his downfall, He and Saraki ganged up against Jonathan, so what do I know, He might not stand a chance next time unless Tinubu is presented by APC

8 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by mattonnairaland: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
When Trumps congratulate someone he doesn't mean it
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Samirana360(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
for what
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by kingola87(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
OK.
Thank you United States.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
:and this was how this man won the election again after so many battles

Congrats president Jubril I sure say the biafra god kanu no go ever set foot for this country again till after four years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by TIGRITIS: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
In its statement by Michael Pompeo, the Secretary of State, the U.S. said it “congratulates the people of Nigeria on a successful presidential election, and President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election.”
Lol grin

Is this the same Micheal Pompeo that called to congratulate "our incoming president athifku" before the election according to athifku's inherited pigs?

I don't know how people can be this delusional, deceiving themselves every hour of the day. angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by crunchyg: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos urgently for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
US why are you doing this, Atiku Esau is about to Demand for his birth-right from Buhari Jacob.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Kingjames(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Now I know my Geography Teacher lied to me in the college
I thought he said the earth rotate, why am I still in Nigeria

mtchew

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Nhemzie17: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Nice
Most countries have congratulated Sai Baba
Atiku go waste money for court

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by sageer1706(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Baba PMB has put so many people to shame and also retired so many people politically

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by tenmariner: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
EOD

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud / Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode / Drama In Senate Over $3.8bn Subsidy Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.