Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (60738 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 presidential election, held on Saturday Feb. 23.

The spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Mr Osita Chidoka and that of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr Festus Keyamo, exchanged warm handshake and greeting after President #Buhari was declared winner by the electoral body.

The duo had on Tuesday disagreed over the presidential results from the North as released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/osita-chidoka-and-festus-keyamo-greet-after-buharis-election-victory.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
From the 1st photo, Keyamo be like, I no tell you tongue

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nogodye(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Keyamo gave him ATIKQUIET handshake and he OBIdiently recieved it...The spokesman for the Victory Team.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Where are the like for Atiku Share for buhari crew?? tongue

A single vote is worth more than 100000000∞ likes and share

Like for Atiku Share for Buhari

Trash

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Fadomero(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
yes now u must free for ur oga
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Fadomero(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
yes now u must gree for ur oga

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Raskasal(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2019
That's it. It's not worth dieing for. To them all, life must go on. Funny enough, heard the government will refund their campaign finances. So why are we molesting each other. Let's wise up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should toss the dogs some bones jor. E no easy. grin

Let us settle this one and for all.

Like for Atiku, Share for Nnamdi Cownu. grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by fk002: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
We told them that Atiku is no match to Buhari, but they won't listen.

Now they have pushed him to journey of no return, the funny thing is how one Emeka was busy doing permutation on how Atiku will divide the northern votes, secure Middle belts ( not knowing that north is middle belt, and middle belt is north).

How he will will get more than 40℅ votes in SW, which he did, and finally get 100% votes in SE and SS.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by daddytime(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Chidoka my guy wey I like well well because na member of our sweet boys club...

Abeg find where go soft and favour you jare...you still have a whole life ahead of you....

You've got to govern Anambra while I'll be at the helms in Edo before we take over the Federal....

So hath the Ancestors and cosmos decided..

Aseeeeee.

5 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by cutesmilez(f): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
FEDECO...... FEDECO is better than INEC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas.

God bless Nigeria.
kanyebaba1:

What of those who didn't fight us with ideas,but curses and personal insult just because we didn't believe in their cause
Victory is enough reward for our efforts bro (all lovers of Sai Baba)
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Emedu(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Dottore: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
I hate both APC and PDP because they are the same in spirit but there are things I'd like to see happen as quickly as possible top in the list:

1. is clipping of Wikes wing with HEAVY federal might in March 9 polls and letting a weaker party from the stables of Moghalu, Sowore, Durotoye or any of the over 70politocal parties definitely not APC thank God the Supreme Court didn't let them field any candidate in Rivers.
2. Doing same thing in states where there are noisy PDP governors and installing weaker party candidates. Like I said earlier definitely not APC candidates.
If wishes were horses.

4 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by OmoManU: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
I am not a politician but am a Sai Baba supporter but I like this Chidoka Osita guy, I love the way he conducted himself, he surely has a long way to go

11 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by paymentvoucher: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
FESTUS MY MAN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by elder1002: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Until govt is afraid of it's citizens & not citizens afraid of the govt, we can never move forward in Nigeria.
Arise o'sleepers!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
We are back to the rigging days. Let’s continue the game. Backward nation.

If we do not strengthen our systems and institutions and continue to allow whoever is in power Apc/Pdp to control and interfere in everything INEC, Police, judiciary etc.. we will continue in our flawed and fraud prone cycle as a nation depending on who is in power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by AllenSpencer: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
They have duped Atiku!

Chai! People really got Dollars from Atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by tstx(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
ANY WHICH WAY. THESE POLITICIANS ALWAYS WIN..

See my signature

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by BubuZombi: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
There are Spokesperson and there are Spokespersons... The PDP guy met is Father Today

2 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Rollercoasta: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Naso e suppose be yunno

Cha-t me up 0 8121 02 3 4 9 6
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
dainformant:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 presidential election, held on Saturday Feb. 23.

The spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Mr Osita Chidoka and that of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr Festus Keyamo, exchanged warm handshake and greeting after President #Buhari was declared winner by the electoral body.

The duo had on Tuesday disagreed over the presidential results from the North as released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/osita-chidoka-and-festus-keyamo-greet-after-buharis-election-victory.html
The only thing Osita knows how to do is to shine his teeth everywhere.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
E e e e e e e see am?

Make no body die of hate Biko. Let's get back to business.
Need a website design? Get started with no advance payments. #PayLater. Kindly check my signature for our designs & details.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by lilfreezy: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Have y'all noticed that all those Northern beggars are scarce in the south. they all traveled to vote buhari..

This people will still come back and start begging after re-electing failure . grin grin

If any of them near me with purple plastic bowl begging for money i go push am enter gutter grin grin

people are stupid in this life Aswear

17 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Sholaco: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol....
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by nepapole(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari.
Let us settle out of court once and for all.. grin

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Wakapassyou: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
'My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'

That moment when the TRUTH you know holds no water. You just let go for peace to reign.

4 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by chiefolododo(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.