Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Rt. Hon Johnson Egwakhide Oghuma Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rt. Hon Johnson Egwakhide Oghuma Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari (392 Views)

Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari / Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump / China Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari On His Re-Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rt. Hon Johnson Egwakhide Oghuma Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari by OshiokeKadiri99: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
RT. HON JOHNSON EGWAKHIDE OGHUMA CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, PRESIDENT ELECT.

27th February, 2019.

I am very delighted to on your victory in the just concluded and declared elections for the office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your victory with a large majority has filled me with immense joy. I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your well deserved and overlong success.

While speaking to News men in Auchi, Etsako West LGA of Edo state the law maker representing Etsako federal constituency at the National Assembly who also won his seat to return to the House of Representatives express extreme joy and happiness on hearing the fair and free victory of President Buhari as announced by INEC.

" This is a thing of joy worthy of celebration and jubilation, President Buhari is committed to rescuing Nigerians from the hands of those that does not mean well for the nation and those that spend 16 years in government without improving the welfare of the people. His re-election was a divine arrangement from God".

I also want to deeply congratulate all Nigerians that came out to vote for a true democrat that is committed to consolidating on building a new Nigeria.

Once again on behalf of Etsako Federal constituency, I congratulate President Muhamadu Buhari, APC family in Etsako, Edo State and Nigerians in general.

God bless APC,
God bless Edo State,
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

*RT HON JOHNSON EGWAKHIDE OGHUMA.*
member, Representing Etsako Federal Constituency.

Re: Rt. Hon Johnson Egwakhide Oghuma Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari by Bizmagnet: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing is as sweet as victory if well deserved.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

1 Like

Re: Rt. Hon Johnson Egwakhide Oghuma Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari by Saintsami(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmm! May god help us

(1) (Reply)

New York Court Summons NNPC In $2.5B Shell/ Exxonmobil Tax Suit: Today's Echo / Oshiomhole Wants To Destroy Apc In South-east –okorocha / Governor Akeredolu's Of Ondo State Achievement Too Numerous To Mention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.