Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally (1177 Views)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident / Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by lahizak: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Call me wailer, in fact call me any name you want but God knows I was really anticipating and hoping for Atiku/Obi victory. Not because I care for them but i sincerely believed they would have brought change to this country. As a graduate from a prestigious university with good grade and still searching for job all to no avail for a while now, I believed my support is justified. Atiku and Obi actually provide me with a glimpse of hope but as I woke up this morning, I realised that that very little glimpse of hope has been shattered by Buhari win. And I'm sure a lot of unemployed graduate out there can relate and the most painful part is that our fate was sealed by uneducated northern people paid 500 naira and aided by massive rigging. Maybe I'm a wailer or maybe I'm a realist but at this moment only God can help us now
Modified - this does not mean to say I believe there are no jobs or we wont get job under this administration, we will. I just meant that I personally sincerely believe that Atiku regime would have brought more job opportunities

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by Jombom: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2019
You no get sense walahi
3 of my friends that were managing teaching job under Jonathan now work at the bank. Beta start applying to all this online platform every wanting a job will definitely get from there expect your result is pathetic n probably you want oil company wages [s]
lahizak:
Call me wailer, in fact call me any name you want but God knows I was really anticipating and hoping for Atiku/Obi victory. Not because I care for them but i sincerely believed they would have brought change to this country. As a graduate from a prestigious university with good grade and still searching for job all to no avail for a while now, I believed my support is justified. Atiku and Obi actually provide me with a glimpse of hope but as I woke up this morning, I realised that that very little glimpse of hope has been shattered by Buhari win. And I'm sure a lot of unemployed graduate out there can relate and the most painful part is that our fate was sealed by uneducated northern people paid 500 naira and aided by massive rigging. Maybe I'm a wailer or maybe I'm a realist but at this moment only God can help us now
[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by dguyindcorner(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2019
That's the problem of most of these wailers. They believe Atiku will just come in and give them job automatically. Illusions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by NothingDoMe: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:
Your faith that things would get better is not misplaced. When the tyrant was running the Economy down, God allowed him to go on 3 months vacation and used Osinbajo to stabilize they economy.

Have hope.

2 Likes

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by haywire07(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:

with this kind of Ideology, I doubt if your education have any impact on you. You refused to let school pass through you

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by lahizak: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
That's the problem of most of these wailers. They believe Atiku will just come in and give them job automatically. Illusions
No, but we believe Atiku/Obi has what it takes to build jobs. These people are massive employers of labour in the private sector. That counts for something. We talking about men that are capable of creating various wealth sources against Buhari who have no idea on how to create employment. Focusing all his attention on corruption, a battle he can never win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by lahizak: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:

with this kind of Ideology, I doubt if your education have any impact on you. You refused to let school pass through you
Okay? I believe with dis u assume u av a point, care to elaborate?
Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by helinues: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Wait, are you already giving up that you will remain jobless for the next 4 years just because Buhari won re-elections? No pun intended

2 Likes

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by alizma: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:
you are uneducated by saying that your fate was seal by certain people. Buhari's win is a collective effort of all the six geopolitical zones in the country. I have no doubt that there are states in your zone where Buhari has at least 25% and above. like I said you may be a graduate but uneducated hence do not know the implication of that 25%.
back to your employment status. why not do something like this, first go humble, pick any little job, be it menial job, raise up to 20k, get a less educated but good tailor around your area, sit him down for a business talk that will benefit both of you in which he will sow clothes which you will sell to people you know and their friends. with your 20k savings and his agreement to this business proposal which is expect to see him charging little to cover basic expenses with hope of making real money when the business boom, you can start up a business of your own. if your popularity in your environment will hinder your decision to start on a low key, change location. I am a graduate with upper credit but I remember working as a helping in a construction site after my graduation but the story is better today.
and for your information, I graduated when Jonathan was the president. so don't tie your destiny to who be comes the president or not.

2 Likes

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by alizma: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:

No, but we believe Atiku/Obi has what it takes to build jobs. These people are massive employers of labour in the private sector. That counts for something. We talking about men that are capable of creating various wealth sources against Buhari who have no idea on how to create employment. Focusing all his attention on corruption, a battle he can never win
massive employers my foot. did Peter Obi employed all the graduates in anambra when he was the state governor, if you think Atiku will employ all Nigerian graduates when he becomes the president, I guess you need to ask yourself why were there unemployed youths in adamawa state when he was the number 2 citizen of Nigerian. if you don't have positive answer to the two questions above then why do you think your destiny is in their hands?

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:
apply 4 npower for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by ipobarethieves: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
u sidon for house dey lament./waiting for 500k job,,u'll wait tire.Buhari is NOT responsible for ur MISFORTUNE/ HOPELESSNESS. The pipu u wish for are coming to redouble ur burden. Ati'aku ur messiah want to sell NNPC, sell this N dat.Where u wan work wen dey sell everything? There's daily job advert here ,wic one u don apply for?U beta wake up

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by lahizak: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
helinues:
Wait, are you already giving up that you will remain jobless for the next 4 years just because Buhari won re-elections? No pun intended
Please dont misquote me or maybe I didnt make it clear enough in my post. I didnt say i wont get job under this administration. I said d chances of getting job is a lot higher under an administration capable and focused on creating jobs

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by zlantanfan: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Oh a "graduate" that believes atiku win automatically lands him a job.

The truth is that you would be whoever you are destined to be, I know alot of persons who have increased in leaps and bounds under this regime And are not politicians.

I also personally know at least family friends who were jobless when NEPa was sold alone with promise of 24/7 light.

I know graduates who were jobless under GEJ regime but have gone full cycle to blame buhari for their joblessness.

In fact based on Nigeria mentality of tagging all the ill-luck in their lives to village people has now been transferred to buhari.

It is this propaganda and blackmail that the wailers use to campaign for pdp, they are so loud mouthed but the majority have decided quietly

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by Zombicmodz: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2019
APC and PDP still campaigning after elections please allow us rest...

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by zlantanfan: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:

what jobs, atiku so called investments are either the national assets he sold to himself and the universities he used in tying down government money, would obj also call himself an investor because he did likewise and built a university for his retirement benefit?

They are just scam, did atiku ever mention restusturing in the north?

The thief only hammered on every single sentiment in the book and pressed all the mumu button available

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by helinues: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:

Please dont misquote me or maybe I didnt make it clear enough in my post. I didnt say i wont get job under this administration. I said d chances of getting job is a lot higher under an administration capable and focused on creating jobs

Get to the reality, If you are waiting for government to put food on your table, you are on a long thing, do you know why? Irrespective of party, majority of the politicians dont care about the masses.

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by lahizak: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Let me get this straight. Are u guys saying you not expecting the people you voted for to increase ur standard of living, or to create jobs? Because you all are bashing me for voting for someone i believed will create employment. So u telling me that now, we are just voting in candidates for voting sake

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:
Let me get this straight. Are u guys saying you not expecting the people you voted for to increase ur standard of living, or to create jobs? Because you all are bashing me for voting for someone i believed will create employment. So u telling me that now, we are just voting in candidates for voting sake

Isn't it obvious that they voted the lifeless one just because of the hatred they have for the South especially the eastern part.

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by worworbabe: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2019
It's unfortunate that many of you so called youths lack critical thinking. Did unemoyment start with the Buhari regime? what efforts have Buhari made to improve on that? What has been Atiku's role in the state of the Nation as it is?

Atiku sold many of Nigeria owned businesses. These businesses were a source of employment to many who unfortunately were laid off. If the companies were sold to people who rather than disembarb them recreated new Nigeria companies from them, Employment generation would not be a problem as it is right now. Imagine that Nitel became a new telecommunication company owned by Nigerians and giving MTN a run for their money, can you imagine how many Nigerians would have been employed and benefited. same for Transcorp, daily times and a host of other Nigeria owned companies sold at meagre sums to himself and his friends.

on the other hand, Buhari has made efforts to resurrect dead companies like the Ajaokuta steel company, have worked to rebuild refineries, giving youths capital to start businesses, promoting agricultural revolution and infrastructural development.

Think, think!!

THANK God Buhari won. Many of you never really think.

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:

Buhari supporters are just too senseless.

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
worworbabe:

It's unfortunate that many of you so called youths lack critical thinking. Did unemoyment start with the Buhari regime? what efforts have Buhari made to improve on that? What has been Atiku's role in the state of the Nation as it is?

Atiku sold many of Nigeria owned businesses. These businesses were a source of employment to many who unfortunately we're laid off. If the companies were sold to people who rather than disembabrb them recreated new Nigeria companies from them, Employment generation would not be a problem as it is right now. Imagine that Nitel became a new telecommunication company owned by Nigerians and giving MTN a ru for their money, can you imagine how many Nigerians would have been employed and benefited. same for Transform, daily times and a host of other Nigeria owned companies sold at meagre sums to himself and his friends.

on the other hand, Buhari has made efforts to resurrect dead co.panies like the Ajaokuta steel company, have worked to rebuild refineries, giving youths capital to start businesses, promoting agricultural revolution and infrastructural development.

Think, think!!

So you thought that Nitel and others will have survived till today sad

How many jobs have those 'resurrected' companies produced?
Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by lahizak: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Seems a new question need to be raised. Why do u vote for buhari or Atiku? because its becoming evidently clear that people dont even believe any of them is capable of bringing change
Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by diegwu02: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:
Call me wailer, in fact call me any name you want but God knows I was really anticipating and hoping for Atiku/Obi victory. Not because I care for them but i sincerely believed they would have brought change to this country. As a graduate from a prestigious university with good grade and still searching for job all to no avail for a while now, [b]I believed my support is justified. Atiku and Obi actually provide me with a glimpse of hope but as I woke up this morning, I realised that that very little glimpse of hope has been shattered by Buhari win. And I'm sure a lot of unemployed graduate out there can relate and the most painful part is that our fate was sealed by uneducated northern people paid 500 naira and aided by massive rigging. [/b]Maybe I'm a wailer or maybe I'm a realist but at this moment only God can help us now
Modified - this does not mean to say I believe there are no jobs or we wont get job under this administration, we will. I just meant that I personally sincerely believe that Atiku regime would have brought more job opportunities

This your post proves and gives all the reason why you haven't been employed.
Change your mindset.

Meanwhile, whether Obama or Trump is the president, you wont be employed if you don't have qualities to be employed, having good grades means nothing.
Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by obailala(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:
A fact is that there are very few job opportunities in Nigeria, and Atiku-Obi could not have changed that overnight, neither can PMB. As bad as the unemployment situation is in Nigeria, it got much much worse in the last 4 years and of course, a simplistic interpretation of that situation is that PMB was responsible for the job lossed and inability to create jobs. Yes that's true, PMB is poor upstairs and his ineptitude meant that a bad situation not only lasted long, but was also made worse. But you can and should not overlook the fact that due to Nigeria's bad economic structure vis a vis overdependence on oil, the primary factor which led to the economic downturn in the last 4 years was the severe oil price drop; Atiku or Obi or even an Obama couldnt have prevented that recession, let alone a buhari.

On the bright side, you need to look forward, having in mind that that oil price driven recession is now over and in the past. Things have now stabilised and just about every economic index has been picking up since late 2017; and even though slow, will continue to rise going forward.

Also, certain silent policies and infrastructural projects which can better the economy are currently in progress and their effects would only be felt in the coming years, an example is the dangote refinery, some of these railways, the upgrade in transmission systems and power infrastructure like the mambilla dam (which might take forever though). Now isnt really the time to dream about how Nigeria would have become Dubai overnight courtesy of an Atiku magic, that's a false dream. Now is the time to dust up your CV, wipe the dirt up your shoulders and be prepared to swiftly grab any great opportunities that lie ahead as they come. Like the person above me said, you need to seriously work on your current mindset, there are still lots of opportunities in this Nigeria and with the recession out of the way, even more and more opportunities keep pouring in. But you need a change of mindset.

1 Like

Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by diegwu02: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2019
worworbabe:

Atiku sold many of Nigeria owned businesses. These businesses were a source of employment to many who unfortunately were laid off. If the companies were sold to people who rather than disembarb them recreated new Nigeria companies from them, Employment generation would not be a problem as it is right now. Imagine that Nitel became a new telecommunication company owned by Nigerians and giving MTN a run for their money, can you imagine how many Nigerians would have been employed and benefited. same for Transcorp, daily times and a host of other Nigeria owned companies sold at meagre sums to himself and his friends.

on the other hand, Buhari has made efforts to resurrect dead companies like the Ajaokuta steel company, have worked to rebuild refineries, giving youths capital to start businesses, promoting agricultural revolution and infrastructural development.

Think, think!!

Word!
Re: Impact Of Buhari Re-election On Me Personally by lahizak: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
diegwu02:

This your post proves and gives all the reason why you haven't been employed.
Change your mindset
Why is that? Because I was optimistic enough to believe that the leader I chosed will increase my chances of employment. If we not chosing our leaders with the hope they will improve our lifes, then what the hell are we doing?

(1) (Reply)

Police Barricade Anti-tinubu Rally In Lagos / Fake News- See The Moment Daily Post Nigeria Said PDP Is Leading In Kwara / APC IN SERIOUS Crisis:oshiomhole Is A Big Scam Nigerians Beware – Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.