Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo (1508 Views)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by dainformant(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
A young Italian lady is in the news after criticizing the Deputy Prime Minister of Italy, Matteo Salvini, over her Nigerian lover.

The 25-year-old lady identified as Martina Mondini, from Stradella (Pavia), an educator who works in the reception center of the municipality, stormed the Facebook page of the deputy prime minister to insult him.

This happened after Matteo Salvini, a guest on TV show by Massimo Giletti, was explaining his idea of ​​integration and his political line aimed at respecting the interests of Italians and foreigners.

The words of the Minister was said to have triggered the reaction of Martina Mondini who is dating a 32-year-old Nigerian identified as Slim Joe.

She commented on his Facebook page: " Salvini? Before talking about integration you should rinse your mouth. You do not even know what it means to love and respect others. Schifo ".

Following this comment, the young Italian lady was hit with barrage of insults from her fellow citizens, which was shared on her Facebook page.

"I do not understand why so much hate," Martina commented in relation to the insults received via the internet.

Report has it that Martina met Joe at the reception center in Stradella (Pavia) . The young Nigerian, who arrived in Italy in 2015 as an asylum seeker, graduated in Statistics: in 2017 and was hired by a company in the area with a permanent contract.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/martina-mondini-insults-matteo-salvini-over-nigerian-lover-joe.html

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by falcon01: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
when i see Nigerian Lover the first thing that comes to my kind is SCAM, i know its wrong but we did it to ourselves.
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by airminem(f): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2019
falcon01:
when i see Nigerian Lover the first thing that comes to my kind is SCAM, i know its wrong but we did it to ourselves.

Mindset

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by SlayerForever: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2019
The lady summarized the whole situation in that single question "why so much hate?"

Quite frankly I've never understood why white people will be racist. Their society is so much more advanced. Their perspective is broader. They've achieved great success in virtually all spheres of human development,why then are they bedevilled by the simple stupidity of racism?! It's unbelievable.

Whatever the case, I remain a proud black man. I could never wish to be white (for what really?) I'm not dumb, I'm not a monkey, I don't do drugs, I'm not into crime/gangsterism. I am smart, way way smarter than most "whites", I believe the black society can reach to the highest heights too. All humans races are the same, we're just all in different situations.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by falcon01: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2019
airminem:

Mindset
is it my fault?
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by airminem(f): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2019
falcon01:
is it my fault?

Yes.. .no ooo, its Atiku's fault
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by falcon01: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2019
airminem:

ama bust your ass back to 8mile
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by falcon01: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2019
airminem:

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by airminem(f): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
falcon01:

8 mile on Novara..... or ate mile?
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by falcon01: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
airminem:

8 mile on Novara..... or ate mile?
the trailer park in 8 mile
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by airminem(f): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
falcon01:
the trailer park in 8 mile

Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by falcon01: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=airminem post=76244973][/quote]did you just get an orgasm?
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by airminem(f): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
falcon01:
did you just get an orgasm?

Berra get one
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by falcon01: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2019
airminem:

Berra get one
how can I get one?
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by teufelein(f): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
SlayerForever:
The lady summarized the whole situation in that single question "why so much hate?"

Quite frankly I've never understood why white people will be racist. Their society is so much more advanced. Their perspective is broader. They've achieved great success in virtually all spheres of human development,why then are they bedevilled by the simple stupidity of racism?! It's unbelievable.

Whatever the case, I remain a proud black man. I could never wish to be white (for what really?) I'm not dumb, I'm not a monkey, I don't do drugs, I'm not into crime/gangsterism. I am smart, way way smarter than most "whites", I believe the black society can reach to the highest heights too. All humans races are the same, we're just all in different situations.

what about your own country? racism between black people, see how yorubas are maltreating igbos in lagos, killings of igbos everywhere in nigeria....how do you explain that?
Re: Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo by SlayerForever: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
teufelein:

what about your own country? racism between black people, see how yorubas are maltreating igbos in lagos, killings of igbos everywhere in nigeria....how do you explain that?

The white society is so much more advanced and developed. We the black people,especially in the Nigerian society where we have enthroned ignorance in every sphere,have not gotten there.

(1) (Reply)

In My Eyes, I Have Seen Powerful Men Crumble / Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa / Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.