Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,706 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari (22239 Views)

Breaking: Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Against Lyon's Deputy / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by helinues: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by Kentocancan: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2019
2019 ELECTION IS A BIG JOKE.
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by 4ckTOTO: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

So buhari won, well
Welcome to Nigeria, where the first term performance of the incumbent doesn't decide if he would be re-elected as president!!!
his performance was top notch. His Administration witnessed the lowest number of looters

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by kayslayasha: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Dailymemoirs:
Judiciary should teach Buhari a lesson he won't forget

You are still showing your anger, Pls come down
The man has won naw

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by ogmask: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stupid judgement.

So you don't address the matters of the case, but rather the person that brought the case?

But you guys alway say rule of law, allow the court to decide, the court has spoken. why is this judgement different in you warped opinion. Must it favour you for it to be ok?
you pple call buhari followers zombies but truth is yiu pple are the real zombies. very slow one at that. Slur....
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
4ckTOTO:
his performance was top notch. His Administration witnessed the lowest number of looters
Top what, administration that only convicted corrupt people from the opposition and declared that the sins of those who joined their party are washed and forgiven
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by Yinxies(f): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Go CORPORATE with your Hustle. Register your Business with CAC and get FREE E-BOOKS ON HOW TO START AND MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS

Business Name =N17,000
Limited Company =N60,000
Incorporated Trustee =N95,000

Call or whatsapp numbers on signature

Zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by bluke(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2019
mattyboy007:
Highest vote North
Highest killing North
Highest poverty North
President North

North is surely d prblm of dis County.
So unfortunate am also in d north.
God delivers ur children in the north.
Kaduna specifically..

Note
Not all of us here vote buhari we tried our best but God surely knws y buhari has to come bck. I believe we're nt going to next level of poverty...
Better days ahead of us all.

and the bible says fear not
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by SmartyPants(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2019
bonechamberlain:

Seriously a nigerian court of law committing the fallacy of ad hominem. These are the kind of judges buhari needs. Smh

1. That is not the fallacy of argumentum ad hominem since the judge did not attack the character of the person bringing the action but rather considered whether or not he has a right to bring such action.

2. Locus standi is an important legal principle and the judge has not erred in his reasoning.
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by kayslayasha: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Top what, administration that only convicted corrupt people from the opposition and declared that the sins of those who joined their party are washed and forgiven

The two governor that went to jail are they PDP governor? Pls mention PDP members that are in jail? Hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by bcashy: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
grin grin grin

If you're not crying, gather here and laff with me grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by AmeLonRo(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
great.

I, the President of my space and place hereby congratulate president Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo on their re-election victory.

https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/27/how-to-become-a-landlord-this-year/
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by kayslayasha: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WA gbayi

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by 4ckTOTO: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

i don't care. A journey of a million miles starts with a step. This is the first step. In the history of Naija, no chairman, not to talk of governor or senator has been put behind bars for looting. He even went as far as a whole CJN. Sai baba is the best president Naija has ever produced. People criticizing him are looters And thieves. They know that of baba comes back cell go full.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by Divinalss: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2019
No political party should bring a northerner as its presidential candidate in 2023. We can't afford to have a 16 years of Northern president. The presidency should be zoned to the south. So therefore Atiku should retire from politics or go to the senate at 80years old.
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by EngrBouss(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Contact me for your engineering, accounting software and accompanying tutorial training videos on 07087210933. Check my profile for more details
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2019
kayslayasha:

The two governor that went to jail are they PDP governor? Pls mention PDP members that are in jail? Hypocrite!!
You are the hypocrite here, your party chairman openly declared that the sins of those who joined APC is forgiven, why was Dino malaye prosecuted and arrested after decamping Why did EFCC persecute and freeze accounts of udom Emmanuel even as a governor but claimed immunity for ganduje, how come deji adeyanju was still held custody even after a court order Why...
Party of Deceptive intergrity!!!
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by kayslayasha: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You are the hypocrite here, your party chairman openly declared that the sins of those who joined APC is forgiven, why was Dino malaye prosecuted and arrested after decamping Why did EFCC persecute and freeze accounts of udom Emmanuel even as a governor but claimed immunity for ganduje, how come deji adeyanju was still held custody even after a court order Why...
Party of Deceptive And intergrity!!!
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by chukwumzurum(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrupt government..
Buying his way through judiciary..
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by kayslayasha: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Party of Deceptive intergrity!!!

You haven't answered my questions bro
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by bluefilm: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari E don do na.

Make you no dey use dis your victory upon victory to dey torment my biafran brothers.

They are very important to me o!

I need them for my non-stop entertainment Biko.
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by lexy2014: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stupid judgement.

So you don't address the matters of the case, but rather the person that brought the case?

Very funny, isn't it? What d judge is saying is that since d plaintiff isn't a political party, he can't contest d credibility of d presidents credentials. I find that a bit odd cos as a Nigerian, he should have a right to do so. D president holds power in trust 4d people & if he doesn't have d prerequisite qualification, then theres nothing wrong with a Nigerian citizen contesting d presidents qualification.
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by mattyboy007(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2019
bluke:

and the bible says fear not
Yes ooo d lord is our strength �
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by asiwajumi(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2019
court is ok with the nepa bill as a resuit.? ok continu
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by King44(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2019
StupidInyavideo miri:
So, if APC rigged the election, did they also rig Atiku polling unit, Obasanjo polling unit, Buba galadinma polling unit, Oyedepo polling unit, Kwankwaso Poling unit and Atiku's village? It's not your fault, your brain is upside down.
Atikulated right now
a I just saw a clip of how vote was massively rigged in the north and how some votes were burnt and people chased away from the polling unit immediately I started feeling sorry for my self for being a Nigerian , there is nothing credible about this election
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Simplep:
Are we still talking about certificate?
This country sef
What do you mean? A president without primary school certificate as contained in our Federal constitution!
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by lexy2014: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2019
4ckTOTO:
i don't care. A journey of a million miles starts with a step. This is the first step. In the history of Naija, no chairman, not to talk of governor or senator has been put behind bars for looting. He even went as far as a whole CJN. Sai baba is the best president Naija has ever produced. People criticizing him are looters And thieves. They know that of baba comes back cell go full.

U should care cos selective justice, isnt justice. There is d doctrine of separation of powers which puts cases of misdemeanor by judicial officers beyond d reach of d president. When a judicial officer errs, there are procedures to b followed in handling such. 4d president 2b going after d CJN doesn't mean he is fighting corruption. If he was interested in fighting corruption, then should have started with d executive were he presides& has far reaching powers. D agencies under him are corrupt. His ministers are there. His minister of communication doesn't have NYSC, but he is still in office. That is corruption. His former minister of finance was accused of forgery, but d president protected her& allowed her leave d country without answering 4 her crimes. That is corruption. Recently, we saw pictures of bullion vans bringing money 4 Tinubu on d eve of elections. EFCC became deaf& dumb but that same day, they were looking 4 "stolen money" in fayoses house. It seems ur definition of looters are those who criticise buhari that's y d likes of akpabio, timipre sylva, oshiomole, rochas, el-rufai, obanikoro & orji uzor kalu are saints because they are buharis friends
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by allthingsgood: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
mattyboy007:
Highest vote North
Highest killing North
Highest poverty North
President North

North is surely d prblm of dis County.
So unfortunate am also in d north.
God delivers ur children in the north.
Kaduna specifically..

Note
Not all of us here vote buhari we tried our best but God surely knws y buhari has to come bck. I believe we're nt going to next level of poverty...
Better days ahead of us all.
[/s]

trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan / Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality / Edo: Anderson Asemota declared Governorship Candidate in LP's Parallel Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.