Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari (22247 Views)

Breaking: Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Against Lyon's Deputy / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oh please,he ruled for 4yrs,and you guys still voted for him for second term,so the certificate ish should be forgotten cos it won't change anything
henry49:
What do you mean? A president without primary school certificate as contained in our Federal constitution!
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by 4ckTOTO: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
lexy2014:

U should care cos selective justice, isnt justice. There is d doctrine of separation of powers which puts cases of misdemeanor by judicial officers beyond d reach of d president. When a judicial officer errs, there are procedures to b followed in handling such. 4d president 2b going after d CJN doesn't mean he is fighting corruption. If he was interested in fighting corruption, then should have started with d executive were he presides& has far reaching powers. D agencies under him are corrupt. His ministers are there. His minister of communication doesn't have NYSC, but he is still in office. That is corruption. His former minister of finance was accused of forgery, but d president protected her& allowed her leave d country without answering 4 her crimes. That is corruption. Recently, we saw pictures of bullion vans bringing money 4 Tinubu on d eve of elections. EFCC became deaf& dumb but that same day, they were looking 4 "stolen money" in fayoses house. It seems ur definition of looters are those who criticise buhari that's y d likes of akpabio, timipre sylva, oshiomole, rochas, el-rufai, obanikoro & orji uzor kalu are saints because they are buharis friends
you made very valid points. My point is Nigeria is not that developed and advance so you don't expect things to work they way they will work in a fully developed country. Like I said this is the first step. He has created an awareness that no one is above the law. Lets call a spade a spade. Buhari is the first president to ever do this. Other presidents never cared to even attack the looters. Yes I know he is attacking the opposition but like I said a journey of a million miles starts with a step. This is the first step and I applaud him. Btw I am neither a Buhari or atiku supported. Both of them are crooks but Buhari is better. Atiku is a wicked thief
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
4ckTOTO:
you made very valid points. My point is Nigeria is not that developed and advance so you don't expect things to work they way they will work in a fully developed country. Like I said this is the first step. He has created an awareness that no one is above the law. Lets call a spade a spade. Buhari is the first president to ever do this. Other presidents never cared to even attack the looters. Yes I know he is attacking the opposition but like I said a journey of a million miles starts with a step. This is the first step and I applaud him. Btw I am neither a Buhari or atiku supported. Both of them are crooks but Buhari is better. Atiku is a wicked thief

Buhari didn't create d awareness that no one is above d law. Infact, he isn't d first to do so. If I have to give it 2 anyone, I will give it to Abacha cos he took on people many of thought were untouchable then. What buhari is doing or does, is what magicians call illusion. D more u look, d less u c. In attempt to present himself as honest & as a man of integrity, u c him chasing after one or two people & 4a lot of u to feel he is doing something. He is just taking ur attention from himself & putting it on others. That isn't a step forward. It is steps backward cos his anti-corruption fight is fraught with nepotism which in itself is corruption. This same atiku we are calling thief now was once a saint while he was in APC. It was when he decamped in 2018 to contest, that he became a thief. I don't c how u can justify such double standards. Nigeria can't move anywhere with such dishonesty. Buhari is making Nigeria about himself not about d institutions
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by meccuno: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Justice Ishaq Sani grin
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by Printerscanner: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
mattyboy007:
Highest vote North
Highest killing North
Highest poverty North
President North

North is surely d prblm of dis County.
So unfortunate am also in d north.
God delivers ur children in the north.
Kaduna specifically..

Note
Not all of us here vote buhari we tried our best but God surely knws y buhari has to come bck. I believe we're nt going to next level of poverty... javascript:void(0);
Better days ahead of us all.

You are in several pains. Don't worry, time heals wounds. Last last everybody will be alright. Meanwhile Osinbajo/ El-Rufai 2023.

On the other side, I am selling Sniper Insecticide at subsidized rate. Living is quite expensive, dying shouldn't be.
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by mattyboy007(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Printerscanner:

You are in several pains. Don't worry, time heals wounds. Last last everybody will be alright. Meanwhile Osinbajo/ El-Rufai 2023.

On the other side, I am selling Sniper Insecticide at subsidized rate. Living is quite expensive, dying shouldn't be.
U tink so.. Dnt be surprised I will flourish in dis next 4yrs more dan u will...
Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by mattyboy007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

trash
Alright.. Peace out
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
The judge should have ask the son of bitch to pay sum of amount for public disturbance.
Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Simplep:
Oh please,he ruled for 4yrs,and you guys still voted for him for second term,so the certificate ish should be forgotten cos it won't change anything
Who cast his vote to him? I'm Igbo! You know what I mean!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / (PICTURES) Nigerian Army Punishment / President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.