Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result (31311 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by backT(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
She is crying because those sugar daddy will not have money to splash on her again. No to Mr corruption and yes to Mr. Intergrity.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by LordIsaac(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
I learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
Hmmm...words on marble. I wonder too...
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by themanderon: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who else observed that no western foreign government has congratulated him? Sham of an election. It shows we are getting worse as a nation. Each government tries to outdo the other one in terms of incompetence and unpopularity. Rubbish.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by lastempero: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Even slay queens know the truth.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Abass07(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Everyone ones know Atiku won, everyone even buhari supporters
stupid lots.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
But you are not confused how a reasonable person gives tithe to apostle Suleman?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Brightest04(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry Daniella you can go give your preferred man,Atiku,one night stand to comfort him.So stop saying what is not.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by ada9ja(f): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Everyone ones know Atiku won, everyone even buhari supporters

Like this LovePeddler that get her money from movies and fake endorsement withing Nigeria and from Nigerians

We all know atiku cannot beat buhari
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Viicfuntop(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
jargo89:
I dont think you understand how democracy works. If the North and those you call 'Yoruba muslim' enjoy this regime and decide to vote continuation, then you are in no better position to decide for them. You voted for your choice (I'm assuming here) and others did too. And since democracy is for the majority, you have to accept it.

Then you should be more tolerant of others. If you have a distaste for Northerners, Yorubas and Musims, then you should check yourself

Young man, first, I am a Yoruba Christian woman and my best friend is an Hausa Christian woman from kaduna, so believe me when I said this is more about religion. The Muslim northerners don’t like growth. Just stagnant bunch of people and they will continue to be like this for a very long time. Pdp ruled 16years bla bla bla, the economy was in chains, they stole. Aren’t you tired of listening to that song? You and I know that this election was far from fair. Your man rigged his way into that seat, and please you know nothing about democracy.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by frankson1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
somalianprince:
In all honesty Buhari was overwhelmingly voted out but he used state machinery to rig the whole elections. The few votes he got genuinely were from demented people and almajiris. Have you wondered why Abuja, SE, SS, SW and NC where some of the most enlightened people base in Nigeria voted massively for Atiku?

There was no sane Nigerian that voted for the gworo chewing start illiterate called Buhari, that has been proved over and over. But unfortunately for him this fraud cannot stand.

I heard he didn't win in his PU. If it's true, are they not also enlightened?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by alexola20(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by SexynSerious(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
The only consolation is knowing that what we just had was a SELECTION not an ELECTION. Trust me, a vast majority of Nigerians voted for Atiku ... unfortunately, Buhari had all the aces so he cannot lose. That's what happened.

Viicfuntop:
T

This is the saddest I have ever been in my life. At least one public figure spoke up. I literally unfollowed every “celebrity” that voted/supported buhari even a whole Joke. I thought she was exposed. Tuface is just a bald coward endorsing yahoo jokingly. Your new president lacks the intellect to lead Nigeria. He has no goal aside fighting corruption and just meandering.He did that in the last four years and he would do that again. Only if we were seeing the effects of corruption fighting. The North and the Yoruba Muslims don’t care about the economy and unemployment. All they want is power as long as their Muslim brother continues to rule Nigeria. Illiterates
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by SexynSerious(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin

ada9ja:

Like this LovePeddler that get her money from movies and fake endorsement withing Nigeria and from Nigerians

We all know atiku cannot beat buhari
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by SexynSerious(f): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
tradermoni grin

Funkybabee:
30k npower, they said it reduced graduates bikers

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by SexynSerious(f): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
my dear, na onli prayers persin go take survive the next 4 yrs. and trust me, the next 4 years would be worse ... much worse.

expect the herdsmen to get bolder and more destructive. expect more attacks from boko haram. expect osinbajo to be systematically eliminated or completely sidelined.

emi12:
Another 4 years of palava. God go see us through.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Viicfuntop(f): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
SexynSerious:
The only consolation is knowing that what we just had was a SELECTION not an ELECTION. Trust me, a vast majority of Nigerians voted for Atiku ... unfortunately, Buhari had all the aces so he cannot lose. That's what happened.

Thank you so much. You have no idea how excited I am that I have someone on this platform that feels the same way. kiss. Respect.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by oluwaahmed: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
chillychill:
When a certain part of the country is hailing u and adopt u as their own just bear it in mind that you are heading to oblivion, don't blame Buhari for Atikus failure blame Atiku himself he believes SE n SS would deliver him... grin cheesy

Very dumb comment. Buhari won 19 states, atiku 18.
So SE/SS make up 18 states. Every reasonable person voted out dullard, only politicians, illiterates and touts voted for him. So sad u fall into one of the categories.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by uchwar1: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
contigiency:
Why will she not be confused? People like her who have no any meaningful work doing but Flaunting stupendous wealth which suggests they are living above their means, have never liked buhari from day one. So She is a none issue.
You that like Buhari, are you enjoying the economy? Why is the fight against corruption not having effect on the economy?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by rapid101(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
knowme:

PDP majority just like it happened during the days of GEJ when 16 became greater than 19 so it shall be to PDP when 11 Million Nigerians are greater than 15 Million Nigerians lol
Oga deep down u
U know dis election was rigged in favour of buhari
Apc in kano apc got 1.sometinmillion vote
For wht
U mean there is no other party there

Look at borno
Yobe
Plz live sentiment and say d truth
It not about party

Majority of Nigerians don't want bubu

A parallel govt shud be formed
Cus our justice system is not working

U hate ambode dat is working in lagos and u love buhari dat has put dis country into recession twice
Nigeria is sad
Take it or u live it
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by jargo89(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Young man, first, I am a Yoruba Christian woman and my best friend is an Hausa Christian woman from kaduna, so believe me when I said this is more about religion. The Muslim northerners don’t like growth. Just stagnant bunch of people and they will continue to be like this for a very long time. Pdp ruled 16years bla bla bla, the economy was in chains, they stole. Aren’t you tired of listening to that song? You and I know that this election was far from fair. Your man rigged his way into that seat, and please you know nothing about democracy.
The usual: I am not a racist cos i have black friends. If the North decide to embrace stagnancy (which I think is only your opinion), then why do you seem too concerned about their welfare?

2. I dont know who you are referring to as "your man".

3. You saying I know nothing about democracy when you dont even know the most basic feature about democracy is hilarious at best.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by 77up(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Viicfuntop:
T

This is the saddest I have ever been in my life. At least one public figure spoke up. I literally unfollowed every “celebrity” that voted/supported buhari even a whole Joke. I thought she was exposed. Tuface is just a bald coward endorsing yahoo jokingly. Your new president lacks the intellect to lead Nigeria. He has no goal aside fighting corruption and just meandering.He did that in the last four years and he would do that again. Only if we were seeing the effects of corruption fighting. The North and the Yoruba Muslims don’t care about the economy and unemployment. All they want is power as long as their Muslim brother continues to rule Nigeria. Illiterates

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by knowme(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
rapid101:
Oga deep down u
U know dis election was rigged in favour of buhari
Apc in kano apc got 1.sometinmillion vote
For wht
U mean there is no other party there other parties got votes but the people there wanted Buhari, just because there were a few disgruntled elements there does not mean the majority

Look at borno we already expected those number of votes from there even the observers attested to it so please keep your sentiments inside your throat
Yobe
Plz live sentiment and say d truth
It not about party am not about the party bro, I can give you my facebook account so you can see my take on party politics but its about the facts on ground

Majority of Nigerians don't want bubu my guy talk for yourself if the people around you do not want him some other people want him

A parallel govt shud be formed enjoy your parallel government but we are tired of the PDP as a party and the kind of candidates they put out
Cus our justice system is not working

U hate ambode dat is working in lagos and u love buhari dat has put dis country into recession twice lol remember that GEJ has to borrow to pay salaries in April 2015, the foundation for recession started then and this man came worked hard to bring us out of it, why do you always want to go for what has been rejected, we all knew about the ambode issues, the projects he abandoned and how Lagos started to become a nightmare though that one is a party thing but the facts are there.
Nigeria is sad
Take it or u live it

YIAGA and other observers have said what they saw you are here beating yourself either go to court or form the parallel government
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by rapid101(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
knowme:

YIAGA and other observers have said what they saw you are here beating yourself either go to court or form the parallel government
ok
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by gladisa7: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
who snap this girl wey no snap her from behind? U deserve slap joo!
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by lifedynamics: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Buhari is a goal oooo......

He planned it wella in his first half...
INEC CHIARMAN.....Fulani man
IGP...........,...Fulani man
CAS.,........Fulani man
CJN....was a SS untilhe was pulled off and a FULANI MAN took over
Name them,...so many of them

If a man and his cabals can strategies like this

How on earth won't he rig to his satisfaction

INEC chairman ruled out places where elections were not conducted in SS...SW and SW as Buhari knew he need to cause havoc there inoreder to reduce the votes

Up North everything was done peacefully and all local govts casted their votes

So Atiku is from what part of Nigeria...
Olodo
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Viicfuntop(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=77up post=76188065][/quote]

Coming from someone whose income is not more than minimum wage.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=lifedynamics post=76188868]

So Atiku is from what part of Nigeria.

I know English language is always a confusing thing to you,... Go through my comments and look for where to acquire sense before you can assimilate and understand it

Who gave INEC chairman the appointment
Atiku I guess abi.....
complex compound complicated Olodo....
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Dollabiz: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
if weve all come out to vote all this wouldnt be neccssary.the ibos only dominate social media during election when they should be in pollin unit.talk is cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Debunks Death Rumour- I Am Alive / "I Had No Val"- Ufedo Sunshine & Her Booty Step Out Alone On Boat Cruise For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.