Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) (572 Views)

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) by martolux(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
In 2015, the total accredited voters in Borno was less than 500,000 where PDP had 25,640 votes and APC had 473,543 votes but 4years later (2019) the total accredited voters rose to over 900,000 where PDP had 71,788 votes and APC had 836,496 votes.

In Malthusian theory of population: There is a natural sex instinct in human beings to increase at a fast rate.As a result, population increases in geometrical progression and if unchecked doubles itself every 25 years. Thus starting from 1, population in successive periods of 25 years will be 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 (after 200 years). Which implies that if every conditions for growth and development is constant, then it would take Borno 25years to have that number of accredited voters gotten in 2019 but it important to note that this Borno has become the 'eye' of insurgency in the past 10yrs therefore factors that cause population decrease should be expected (factors like increase in death rate and high rate of emigration )

The result from Borno is just questionable when compared with total accredited voters in 2015... how can the number of voters doubled in a place of high insurgency in just 4 years?? that's ridiculous! I want to believe the best rigger (between APC & PDP) has been wining since 2003 and that is #whywearewhereweare I believe Nigeria can do better than this....there is need for improvement in our electoral system before 2023. God bless Nigeria and may God give our president the grace and wisdom to lead our nation. #shalom!
Re: Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) by fyneguy: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
martolux:
In 2015, the total accredited voters in Borno was less than 500,000 where PDP had 25,640 votes and APC had 473,543 votes but 4years later (2019) the total accredited voters rose to over 900,000 where PDP had 71,788 votes and APC had 836,496 votes.

In Malthusian theory of population: There is a natural sex instinct in human beings to increase at a fast rate.As a result, population increases in geometrical progression and if unchecked doubles itself every 25 years. Thus starting from 1, population in successive periods of 25 years will be 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 (after 200 years). Which implies that if every conditions for growth and development is constant, then it would take Borno 25years to have that number of accredited voters gotten in 2019 but it important to note that this Borno has become the 'eye' of insurgency in the past 10yrs therefore factors that cause population decrease should be expected (factors like increase in death rate and high rate of emigration )

The result from Borno is just questionable when compared with total accredited voters in 2015... how can the number of voters doubled in a place of high insurgency in just 4 years?? that's ridiculous! I want to believe the best rigger (between APC & PDP) has been wining since 2003 and that is #whywearewhereweare I believe Nigeria can do better than this....there is need for improvement in our electoral system before 2023. God bless Nigeria and may God give our president the grace and wisdom to lead our nation. #shalom!

In 2015, Boko Haram was in control of many areas in Borno. This election shows that Boko Haram indeed lost control of those areas.

1 Like

Re: Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) by martolux(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Could that alone doubled the population of the acreditted voters in 4yrs?
fyneguy:

In 2015, Boko Haram was in control of many areas in Borno. This election shows that Boko Haram indeed lost control of those areas.

1 Like

Re: Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) by femimailbox(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP votes in Bornu increased by 300%, While APC votes increased by 200%.

That is what calls for concern.

Bubu has made some significant progress in the fight against insurgence but you refuse to acknowledge it.
Re: Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) by martolux(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yes the president tried in fight against insurgence more than the prevoius administration but the fact still remain that it is not enough for that region to double in population in 4years...please let's put political party sentiment aside and critically look into those figures
femimailbox:
PDP votes in Bornu increased by 300%, While APC votes increased by 200%.

That is what calls for concern.

Bubu has made some significant progress in the fight against insurgence but you refuse to acknowledge it.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Keeps Mum Over Buhari’s Reelection / Chaiiii The SA Fake Pastor Has Been Sent To Prison See Watin He Said In Court / Guber Polls: We Didn’t Ask FG To Give Us Special Security In South-south — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.