Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Does The Christian God Actually Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Christian God Actually Exist? (8898 Views)

Do God Actually Sit In His Throne And Allow People Go Through Pains? / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / What did God actually say here ???( proof ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

What exactly do you know about the bible? What proof do you have to show that any of the biblical assertion is true? Why is the bible and its claims true and that of the koran or the Hindu verder false?. . . . . .What exactly do you know about the bible? I hope yo KNOW that the bible is not really what it says it is because most of the books in the bible were NOT even written by the people that the church tradition assigned as the writers. . . .

You know better than to reply people of this sort.They have nothing meaningful to contribute and the best input they can provide is to derail the thread with sentiments.We have been down this road one time too many (You more than myself).You know how it ends when you give such people audience.It's a waste of mental energy.I opened this thread to discuss with open/grown/matured minds not adults who are still living in their "second childhood".A lot of the posters here might be grown in age but mentally, they are still infants.

DON'T BE THEIR BABY SITTER!
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

You think I am scared of urban legends and mythical constructs? Pls tell your God to hurry up and come and kill me, I DARE him, he cant do anything more than a dead rat cos he REMAINS, Imaginary, Tell you God to  pls hurry up strike me dead after posting this so that the likes of you will know that he is not imaginary. . . .Nonsense. . .Your God REMAINS IMAGINARY end of story. . . . . .
U know Marylyn Manroe? grin grin grin Hahahahaha. . .Remind me of that atheist called Ingrid(something like dat) who gave God time 2 strike him dead,and nothing happened.In his little mind,he thought he had proved a point. . .One day he died.Is dat a mystery 2 u? grin grin grin
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2010
Thanx for letting me know that i have started making impact. . . . I'd rather be worried than to believe in a book that is an insults to be classified as fiction. Today old testament is outdated. Because of shamless atrocities it contains 2morow malachi 3:10 is vibrating through the wall of churches, god tell mark is blue, tells peter is black, tells.mattew is white. . . . Next 2mrw jesus is god or son of god or god in human form.that came to die for us willing/unwillingly. . .he is yeshua, jesus,jehovah,el,eloi,. . .he came to cancel original sin, yet everybody is still sinning. . . Blah blah blah
Fella who is confused here?
Just a simple question will ever believe in this book if you weren't born in it? ? Broda just look at what you done to yourself. Its just a pity.

philip0906:

I tend 2 ignore your posts,cos your posts reek of frustration at something. . .Google up troubled atheists like u,u r no different.One day,your worries will be laid 2 rest when u close your eyes in death,a mystery u guys still can't fathom.U jump 4rm one point 2 another,confusing your self d more and putting your so-called "intellectual reasoning" in2 doubt.On this thread alone,u've dabbled and danced round d bush.I
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

your whole life trying 2 disproof d Bible?Y?Y can't u just stick with your human reasoning?Y must u make reference 2 d Bible?The Bible is d only book dat makes no reference.Leave d Bible out of your arguement,u'll c how empty u r

The bible already disprove  it self cos of the many contradictions, false prophecies, and empty assertions that are contained it in. . . . . That's why I keep asking you if you know anything about the bible, do you know that a lot of the bible stories were plagiarized from earlier cultures? Do you now that most of the books of the bible were NOT written by the people the bible says wrote them?. . . . .What exactly do you know about the bible beside the lies you have been fed and made to believe since childhood?. . . . . . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Thanx for letting me know that i have started making impact. . . . I'd rather be worried than to believe in a book that is an insults to be classified as fiction. Today old testament is outdated. Because of shamless atrocities it contains 2morow malachi 3:10 is vibrating through the wall of churches, god tell mark is blue, tells peter is black, tells.mattew is white. . . . Next 2mrw jesus is god or son of god or god in human form.that came to die for us willing/unwillingly. . .he is yeshua, jesus,jehovah,el,eloi,. . .he came to cancel original sin, yet everybody is still sinning. . . Blah blah blah
Just a simple question will ever believe in this book if you weren't born in it? ? Broda just look at what you done to yourself. Its just a pity.

That's part of what i'm asking.No replies.Just off key sentiments.It's pathetic!
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:25am On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

The bible already disprove  it self cos of the many contradictions, false prophecies, and empty assertions that are contained it in. . . . . That's why I keep asking you if you know anything about the bible, do you know that a lot of the bible stories were plagiarized from earlier cultures? Do you now that most of the books of the bible were NOT written by the people the bible says wrote them?. . . . .What exactly do you know about the bible beside the lies you have been fed and made to believe since childhood?. . . . . . .
All ur points have been made on "my Bible".what do I use 2 make my point against u?ur lil brain?ur reasoning dat will be wiped out one day when u close ur eyes in death?The Bible will still remain wink
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

U know Marylyn Manroe? grin grin grin Hahahahaha. . .Remind me of that atheist called Ingrid(something like dat) who gave God time 2 strike him dead,and nothing happened.In his little mind,he thought he had proved a point. . .One day he died.Is dat a mystery 2 u? grin grin grin

I know Maryln Manroe, she died of drug overdose, many people die so what the heck is new, or are you trying to tell me that it was your God that made her to take drugs and die. . . . So one day an atheist that dared your God to strike him dead died? Huh. . . . . .People die all the time so what the heck are you saying, I thought  it is written that your God was all over the bible striking people dead and killing them while boasting that he soaked his garment with the blood of his enemies. . . . . .Or is your God only powerful in man made  mythical stories?. . . . .Tell your God to strike me right now so that he will prove to you that he is not imaginary. . ,  .Nonsense. . . .  . . . .Keep on believing in mythical constructs. . . .You are not even ashamed of believing in a God called Yahweh "the God of the Jews" are you are Jew?. . . . . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Same here. . .spent ur whole life trying 2 discredit d Bible dat was here centuries b4 u were born and will be here centuries after ur body turns 2 dust. . .Still waiting 4 any of u 2 make arguements without refering 2 d Bible.Mind u,I'm not here 2 defend d Bible.There won't be need of dat.Just trying 2 let u guys c thru ur little God given brain
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

All your points have been made on "my Bible".what do I use 2 make my point against u?your lil brain?your reasoning dat will be wiped out one day when u close your eyes in death?The Bible will still remain wink

Sure, just as other religious books that predate the bible are still around, so what new?. . . . .It seems you are more interested in talking about platitudes, I thought you said you know your bible well, I was just about to show you that you don't know anything about the bible at all. . . . . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

I know Maryln Manroe, she died of drug overdose, many people die so what the heck is new, or are you trying to tell me that it was your God that made her to take drugs and die. . . . So one day an atheist that dared your God to strike him dead died? Huh. . . . . .People die all the time so what the heck are you saying, I thought  it is written that your God was all over the bible striking people dead and killing them while boasting that he soaked his garment with the blood of his enemies. . . . . .Or is your God only powerful in man made  mythical stories?. . . . .Tell your God to strike me right now so that you will prove to you that he is not imaginary. . ,  .Nonsense. . . .  . . . .Keep on believing in mythical constructs. . . .You are not even ashamed of believing in a God called Yahweh "the God of the Jews" are you are Jew?. . . . . .

Buhuhuhahaha

***i laugh in hebrew***
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

I know Maryln Manroe, she died of drug overdose, many people die so what the heck is new, or are you trying to tell me that it was your God that made her to take drugs and die. . . . So one day an atheist that dared your God to strike him dead died? Huh. . . . . .People die all the time so what the heck are you saying, I thought  it is written that your God was all over the bible striking people dead and killing them while boasting that he soaked his garment with the blood of his enemies. . . . . .Or is your God only powerful in man made  mythical stories?. . . . .Tell your God to strike me right now so that you will prove to you that he is not imaginary. . ,  .Nonsense. . . .  . . . .Keep on believing in mythical constructs. . . .You are not even ashamed of believing in a God called Yahweh "the God of the Jews" are you are Jew?. . . . . .
People die all d time?lol.God confounds u all.U want God 2 strike u dead now?But he smiles and says,one day u'll still die.The thief on d cross mocked Jesus prolly expecting Jesus 2 strike him dead if he was indeed d son of God,Jesus must have said,no need,u'll die d next minute grin grin My brova,Get dat copy of d Bible out of ur house,u don't need it.U atheists,r yet 2 come up with a compilation of "book" 2 discredit anything,all we have is theories dat even contradict themselves. . .I'll show u my Bible where is ur own proof? grin grin
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2010
Hey fella, this is the second time you are quoting my post and i dare you to come out of the 'run for cover tactics' and attempt any of my claim. Just cut the sentimental and face the question raised. . . . .

philip0906:

Same here. . .spent your whole life trying 2 discredit d Bible dat was here centuries b4 u were born and will be here centuries after your body turns 2 dust. . .Still waiting 4 any of u 2 make arguements without refering 2 d Bible.Mind u,I'm not here 2 defend d Bible.There won't be need of dat.Just trying 2 let u guys c thru your little God given brain
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:44am On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

[b]Sure, just as other religious books that predate the bible are still around, so what new?[/b]. . . . .It seems you are more interested in talking about platitudes, I thought you said you know your bible well, I was just about to show you that you don't know anything about the bible at all. . . . . .

show me one. . .I'm not talking of d museum thing grin grin grin grin what I can find around and easily pick up.U were about 2 show me dat I don't know d Bible well?Nope,I wo't give u d chance u want which is 2 begin 2 quote Bible passages 4 u,u'll then begin 2 hide around and beat around d bush just 2 discredit it.U atheists don't have anything 2 discedit and disprove d Bible,just rants and noise
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:46am On Aug 29, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Hey fella, this is the second time you are quoting my post and i dare you to come out of the 'run for cover tactics' and attempt any of my claim. Just cut the sentimental and face the question raised. . . . .

Abeg helep me tell am ooo!

Simple question him no fit answer.Him just dey yarn story wey person no ask am.Dis NL sef!
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:46am On Aug 29, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

y r u hitting ur head on d wall? U call 'em run 4 cover tactics?U still haven't answered mine u know? undecided I didn't even c any question u posed there
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2010
harakiri:

Abeg helep me tell am ooo!

Simple question him no fit answer.Him just dey yarn story wey person no ask am.Dis NL sef!

spare me dat. . .don't act like u got some point.What questions did u pose?All I c is rants and nothing more.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

People die all d time?lol.God confounds u all.U want God 2 strike u dead now?But he smiles and says,one day u'll still die.

I will die out some day, Your evidence to show that there is a God smiling and saying that I will die someday is WHAT?. . . .Saying things about some God without allowing the said God to talk by himself is fraudulent, no?. . . . .When men were primitive and without much knowledge of how things function, it was written that their God was addressing all of them through public speech, now he suddenly disappeared when we have videos and cameras to record him, or is it only in man made mythologies that your God can do anything?. . . . . .

The thief on d cross mocked Jesus prolly expecting Jesus 2 strike him dead if he was indeed d son of God,Jesus must have said,no need,u'll die d next minute grin grin

What is this? Your evidence to show that any of this things happened beside your belief in the story is what? This is just like me narrating a story from the hathdith of how the prophet of islam divided the moon into two, no?. . . . .Am talking about reality and you are busy talking t me about stories that never happened. . . . . .Beside your belief what evidence do you have to show that the story is true?. . . . .

My brova,Get dat copy of d Bible out of your house,u don't need it.U atheists,r yet 2 come up with a compilation of "book" 2 discredit anything,all we have is theories dat even contradict themselves. . .I'll show u my Bible where is your own proof? grin grin

When have you ever shown or provided any proof or evidence to show that any of the major biblical claims are true?. . . . . .It seems you don't even know what you are talking about. . ,
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

spare me dat. . .don't act like u got some point.What questions did u pose?All I c is rants and nothing more.

First rule of passing examinations 101 :

Read and understand the question before you rush your itchy fingers into writing trash.This is why students write JAMB and WAEC at least half a dozen times and thereafter, they run to see pastor to see "vision" for them forgetting that it's their ignorance that landed them there in the first instance.

Answer the questions my friend.Thank your stars that internet typing doesn't use "ink" else you would economize your typing and quit posting trash.ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!
Period!
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2010
My people, my system going down. I guess i will call it a day.
Philipp 0906. . . Be sure to avail yourself 2mrw morning or else! Hmm. Just joking he he he. . . . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 1:05am On Aug 29, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

My people, my system going down. I guess i will call it a day.
Philipp 0906. . . Be sure to avail yourself 2mrw morning or else! Hmm. Just joking he he he. . . . .

Do i send you update via sms?

lol

grin cheesy grin
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2010
I will die out some day, Your evidence to show that there is a God smiling and saying that I will die someday is WHAT?. . . .Saying things about some God without allowing the said God to talk by himself is fraudulent, no?. . . . .When men were primitive and without much knowledge of how things function, it was written that their God was addressing all of them through public speech, now he suddenly disappeared when we have videos and cameras to record him, or is it only in man made mythologies that your God can do anything?. . . . . .
All these is ur little brain "working" here. . .Ur whole life,is even more mythical than u actually think God is.Only if u could reason and think,ur whole life is shrouded by mysteries which u can't even explain. . .Ur world is shrouded by mysteries which u can't explain and u know dat. . .But 4 sure,ur doubts will be cleared some day.Opps i 4got,u talk about d Bible?Read dat Bible well,it promised of a day when everyone will INDEED face that God we'r talking of.A wise man,would say. . ."Let dat day come first"
What is this? Your evidence to show that any of this things happened beside your belief in the story is what? This is just like me narrating a story from the hathdith of how the prophet of islam divided the moon into two, no?. . . . .Am talking about reality and you are busy talking t me about stories that never happened. . . . . .Beside your belief what evidence do you have to show that the story is true?. . . . .
Lame attack. . .U can't give me evidence about a whole lot in ur life,though u claim 2 know them.If u could think.I could try 2 disprove all d theories that I had been taught in school,but y? U looking 4 evidence?My Bible is my evidence. . .What proof d'u have?Ur brain?ur brain dat tells u 2 move 2 d other side of d way,only 4 u 2 meet ur death?
When have you ever shown or provided any proof or evidence to show that any of the major biblical claims are true?. . . . . .It seems you don't even know what you are talking about. . ,
Many have claimed and testified 2 the Bible promises being fulfilled in their life. . .But ur "lil brain" won't tell u 2 go find out if its true and c if it could work in ur life.U should be more adventerous,u'll get answers 2 many of ur questions
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

All these is your little brain "working" here. . .your whole life,is even more mythical than u actually think God is.Only if u could reason and think,your whole life is shrouded by mysteries which u can't even explain. . .your world is shrouded by mysteries which u can't explain and u know dat. . .But 4 sure,your doubts will be cleared some day.Opps i 4got,u talk about d Bible?Read dat Bible well,it promised of a day when everyone will INDEED face that God we'r talking of.A wise man,would say. . ."Let dat day come first"

So because the bible makes a claim then it must be true, eh? I am not interested in false and ridiculous claims that have no evidence, am only interested i claims that are verifiable and have evidence to support them, Since the bible has been shown to be FALSE(a lot of biblical claims have been shown to be false) with regards to some of its claims that I can check and verify, why then should I trust it with regards to things that I can not verify like eternal life?. . . . .All religious books have claims about what will happen after a person dies, I just want you to show that your own religion assertions is true while that of other religions are false, so evidence to back up our religious claims pls. . . . . .

Lame attack. . .U can't give me evidence about a whole lot in your life,though u claim 2 know them.If u could think.I could try 2 disprove all d theories that I had been taught in school,but y? U looking 4 evidence?My Bible is my evidence. . .What proof d'u have?your brain?your brain dat tells u 2 move 2 d other side of d way,only 4 u 2 meet your death?

Ok, go ahead and disprove the cell theory or the theory of gravity and the theory of relativity and lets see how far you will go. . . . .The bible is NOT and will never be an evidence for anything, the bible is only full of ridiculous claims, so many of which have been shown to be false(creation account, global flood, Exodus form Egypt, Conquest of Canaan, some of the events surrounding the life of Jesus etc) . . . . . By the way the bible also contradicts it self because it is FULL of contradictions and copyist errors. . . . . .At lest I use my brain to critically analyze things, I just don't accept things because I was forced to accept them since childhood or because the society in live in blindly accepts them. . . . . . .Am happy for my brain because it functions better than that of so many other people. . . . . .

Many have claimed and testified 2 the Bible promises being fulfilled in their life. . .But your "lil brain" won't tell u 2 go find out if its true and c if it could work in your life.U should be more adventerous,u'll get answers 2 many of your questions

What particular claims are you talking about, list them and lets examine them closely, by the way you just said that people have claimed, people always make claims, and people are also known to lie for their religions all the time, take a look at the Church and its history, it has always been one lie after the other, by the way muslims also claim and testify to the promises of the koran in their lives, no? When you look around to you see Christians faring better than non christians? Do christians recover faster from sickness than non christians? Are christian better protected from harm than non christians? Are christians richer or happier than non christians? The answer is a big NO, so what the heck are you talking about? What exactly are the biblical promises that are been "fulfilled"?
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2010
Well said maz!
When ever you hear proof then there must contradictions, nobody stops any body from believing in second grade comic bed time stories, what vexes rhino is trying to be forcing cyanide pills through others throat. Why on earth will people continue circulating lies, fears,dieseases,poverty. . . . All to the benefit of mind control. Since it has been then it must continue to be. In my experience of real life event experience around the world anything you see succeeding in nigeria of now, then it has to be of evil! NO?
". . .know the truth so that it can set you free" my greatest commandment.
Its easier to so say God works in a complex way than trying to coinned any dogma to suits science. . . . .

When sound minded make a poser he will not see the light of the day(e.g galileo)
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2010
. . . All i see is equal wealth, poverty, fears, lies, imaginable hope in one hand, truth, happiness,success, on the other.
No religion can make claim of being the best based on aforemention.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2010
U said u believe in God, why dnt u talk about his existence rhino? Rather than attacking religion
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2010
^^^ just cut that crap and attempt some of the questions ask above. Why not give us reason to believe in your 'faultless stainless religion'.
. . . .Am not in that mood now and be warn no room for derailment of this thread. By the way aren't you suppose to be in the church?
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2010
@mazaje

You couldn't have said it any better.The annoying thing is that most of these posters will not take a minute to reflect on things and use their brains for once when it comes to religion.Sometimes, i don't blame them.What do you expect when someone has spent most of his/her adult life investing in tithes and seed offerings with the hope of being "better off" than "unbelievers".It's similar to some people who know they are being scammed by fraudsters but they are ashamed to admit it to themselves.

Pitiful!
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

. . . All i see is equal wealth, poverty, fears, lies, imaginable hope in one hand, truth, happiness,success, on the other.
No religion can make claim of being the best based on aforemention.

Their religious General overseers/Pastors/Prophets keep promising them jumbo goodies in return for their tithes and offerings and i wonder. . .with all the abundance of religion (both christianity and islam) in this country, it is still horrendously backward! The most successful people/nations of this world are not even religious not to talk of being christian. We were much better off in 1960 than now inspite of the fact that we are generating over 500% more revenue than was obtainable during those days. Our politicians loot over $10 billion every month (according to Nuhu Ribabu), they say pray to "god". . . We have no good roads or regular power supply, they say pray to "god", Unemployment is on an exponential rise and it's not easy to set up one man business,they say pray to "god" BUT when a hungry thief steals a tuber of yam, they lynch him on the spot.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2010
harakiri:

@mazaje

You couldn't have said it any better.The annoying thing is that most of these posters will not take a minute to reflect on things and use their brains for once when it comes to religion.Sometimes, i don't blame them.What do you expect when someone has spent most of his/her adult life investing in tithes and seed offerings with the hope of being "better off" than "unbelievers".It's similar to some people who know they are being scammed by fraudsters but they are ashamed to admit it to themselves.

Pitiful!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT >>

SCHOLAR: "When will I be Enlightened"?

MASTER: "When you see"

SCHOLAR:"See what"?

MASTER: "Trees and flowers and moon and stars".

SCHOLAR:"But I see these every day".

MASTER: "No. What you see is[b] paper trees[/b], paper flowers, paper moons and paper stars. For you live not in reality but in your words and thoughts. You live a paper life, alas, and will die a paper death".

1 Like

Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

All these is your little brain "working" here. . .your whole life,is even more mythical than u actually think God is.Only if u could reason and think,your whole life is shrouded by mysteries which u can't even explain. . .your world is shrouded by mysteries which u can't explain and u know dat. . .But 4 sure,your doubts will be cleared some day.Opps i 4got,u talk about d Bible?Read dat Bible well,it promised of a day when everyone will INDEED face that God we'r talking of.A wise man,would say. . ."Let dat day come first"Lame attack. . .U can't give me evidence about a whole lot in your life,though u claim 2 know them.If u could think.I could try 2 disprove all d theories that I had been taught in school,but y? U looking 4 evidence?My Bible is my evidence. . .What proof d'u have?your brain?your brain dat tells u 2 move 2 d other side of d way,only 4 u 2 meet your death?Many have claimed and testified 2 the Bible promises being fulfilled in their life. . .But your "lil brain" won't tell u 2 go find out if its true and c if it could work in your life.U should be more adventerous,u'll get answers 2 many of your questions

Just answer the simple questions and leave the petty side remarks alone.If you have nothing meaningful to contribute (which is quite obvious), then hold your peace.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2010
imhotep:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT >>

SCHOLAR: "When will I be Enlightened"?

MASTER: "When you see"

SCHOLAR:"See what"?

MASTER: "Trees and flowers and moon and stars".

SCHOLAR:"But I see these every day".

MASTER: "No. What you see is[b] paper trees[/b], paper flowers, paper moons and paper stars. For you live not in reality but in your words and thoughts. You live a paper life, alas, and will die a paper death".

You know, there are times when the whole mystery man act seems kinda cool but you are over playing it and right now, it sucks. . .BIG TIME!

Put a sock in it Mr! ! !
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2010
harakiri:

You know, there are times when the whole mystery man act seems kinda cool but you are over playing it and right now, it sucks. . .BIG TIME!

Put a sock in it Mr! ! !
BE STRONG >>

DISAPPOINTED SEEKER: "Why has MY SEEKING yielded no fruit"?

MASTER: "Could it be because you [b]lacked [/b]the [b]courage [/b]to [b]shake [/b]the tree? Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. . . That's where the [b]fruit [/b]is".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

-20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies / Interested In Moderating This Section? / How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.