Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Does The Christian God Actually Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Christian God Actually Exist? (8881 Views)

Do God Actually Sit In His Throne And Allow People Go Through Pains? / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / What did God actually say here ???( proof ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2010
Okay people,

I know similar threads like this have been discussed and trashed earlier and some months back, i actually hijacked a thread and asked some questions for which no one had any reasonable answer except sentiments, childish off key comments and of course, the usual bible quotations which more than a few people claim to be "proof".I beg to differ.Here are a few of those questions again :

(1)According to the history of the bible (from Adam till the present day), the world is not older than 5000 years and yet, there are archaeological findings dating back to millions and even billions of years back.There is no mention of ancient civilizations, dinosaurs or prehistoric plant life.All that was mentioned are what we see around us today.Could you explain this discrepancy?

(2)In the book of Genesis, Cain killed Abel out of jealousy.He was exiled from Eden and he went to the land of Nod and married there.Can you explain who those people were coz from my recollection, at that time it was just Adam,Eve and two kids.So who are these people that were "omitted" in the story and who is this mysterious woman Cain married? Was it his sister? Or did he get married to animals?

(3)In the same bible, the lord was angry with the world he created and was determined to destroy his creation (how ironic ).He instructed Noah to build an arc and put pairs of all living things in that ark.To the best of my knowledge, botanists spend their entire lives collecting and identifying species of a particular organism/animal/plant.Even if he lived 2,000 years on earth, there was no way he could have been able to achieve such a feat coz there were no airplanes,buses or ships to travel across the globe to get all pairs of organisms.Are we trying to say he came down to Africa to get the African elephant and then trekked back to India to get the Indian elephant? Think about it and you'll see how ridiculous it sounds.No roads.No buses.No planes.No ships.No rockets.No internet and yet. . .

(4)The current bible used in Christianity today has two parts. . .the old and new testament.Now there are practices in the old testament that most churches especially Pentecostals have discontinued e.g eye for an eye, sacrificial offerings and so on.When you ask them, they tell you that Christ came and all things are washed away rendering the old testament null and void.If this is true, why then do they still revert to Malachi 3:10 when it comes to psyching up the congregation to give more offerings and tithes? Weren't all things of old washed away? The same people will tell you that no part of the bible is irrelevant and the same people choose the parts that suit them.Are they confused about who and what they are worshiping?Do they even have an idea of what they are doing?

(5)The god in the bible is referred to as the all knowing god. . .the omni potent, omni present and all that. If he is all these, then he should have known that Eve would be tempted by the serpent and she would fall.He should have known how his creation would go till this present day.Why then did he create man when he knew that failure was imminent? The bible says he destroyed the world once and will do it again (some call it rapture, others call it Armageddon, a few think it's both ways). Why create something and condemn it? Is the bible implying that god is confused? That he makes errors? Isn't he supposed to be the all knowing god? Explain this please.

(6)The people who brought us Christianity also brought guns,liquor and slave trade (i don't know about you but that doesn't sound "holy-like" to me).They superimposed their religion on the black folks as a means of control.The same people who brought us their religion don't take it as serious as we do.I might be wrong but Nigeria to the best of my knowledge is the most prayerful/religious country in the world (there is hardly any street in Lagos without at least 2 churches or fellowships) and yet, with all the abundance of religion, we are the most cold hearted people to our fellow human beings! Christianity as we know it today originated from the Catholic church whose practices are chiefly unorthodox or in plain English. . .idol worship (how else can you explain worshiping a graven image of Mary, praying to saints,kissing the rings and feet of priests and the rosary. . .all of which aren't mentioned in the bible). Christians all claim to be worshiping one god. . .why then can't a Christ Embassy worshiper spend a few Sundays at Celestial Church of Christ? Why can't a C.A.C Pastor minister in Assemblies of God? Why can't Winners Chapel members worship in K&S? Or are there different gods? Are the so called Christians confused? Please explain these few questions satisfactorily and i'll hold my peace.

NB : Please, don't give me the usual "god works in mysterious ways" or " the ways of the lord cannot be understood" or " do not question the lord" crap.I've heard it one time too many.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2010
God HIDES [/b]in the[b] human heart . . .

And that is usually the last place we think of looking for Him. . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2010
One more thing, please keep your responses mature and concise.I know that these are very sensitive questions and will definitely ruffle up a lot of feathers. I am not asking for bible quotation.I am asking for proof that the bible itself is the genuine word of the creator.Everything on this post is written in simple english.If you cannot answer the questions or contribute meaningfully, please excuse yourself and move to another thread.Keep the side comments and unecessary sentiments which are common thread derailers to yourself!

Cheers.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
imhotep:

God HIDES [/b]in the[b] human heart . . .

And that is usually the last place we think of looking for Him. . .

. . . that being said, how does this relate to the questions i asked?
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by jcross19: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
@harakiri, those archeological apparatus was built by human , i mean human knowledge . if to talk about the genelogy of the earth aoccording to the bible try to follow the story of the bible and you will try to arrive to scientific discovery of the age of the earth. knows that the bible says on the first day God divided the light and darkness , do you know how long it took God to do that ? all those things seen in the genesis about the creation of the earth was just a summary of the time spent on doing it
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
All u atheist always make me astonished.U don't believe in God and yet,u spend ur whole life on earth,trying 2 argue out. . .maybe its d guilt sha dat is leading u all 2 do it. . .BUT ONE WORD 4 U
some people's face on d other side of life will be a pity 2 behold.I just pray dat somehow God touches u,else on d day of reckoning,your "human knowledge" won't save u

2 Likes

Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2010
jcross19:

@harakiri, those archeological apparatus  was built by human , i mean human knowledge .  if to talk about the genelogy of the earth aoccording to the bible try to follow the story of the bible and you will try to arrive to scientific discovery of the age of the earth. knows that the bible says on the first day God divided the light and darkness , do you know how long it took God to do that ? all those things seen in the genesis about the creation of the earth was just a summary of the time spent on doing it

If you took the time to read and assimilate what i wrote, you would know that i have more than the usual average knowledge of the bible (probably much much much more than you do).That being said, what is the proof that the bible indeed is the genuine word of the creator of the universe? Make an attempt to answer directly and quit beating about the bush.

Thanks.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
. . .and these are the most important questions any sane human being should be asking.
Welldone brother. . . Adesso, aminco io sono molto felice. Abbiamo molto bouna.
. . . Attention all threads.
BOOKMARKED. . . @ all you heard the OP no quotation from unreliable sources.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by vescucci(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
LOL at the last post.

@Harakiri. I hope you're not suicidal. The questions you asked if you will admit it are really not questions at all. They are statements and you're hoping to be proven wrong. Well, you cannot be proven wrong because you're right. Some sophisticated Christians would rather do away with the old testament altogether. It is plain offensive in most parts especially now that Jesus seems so harmless. I wonder which part of the trinity was Yahweh? Maybe all three.

But if it will bring you some comfort, Harakiri, not all the books in the bible or the verses in the books are genuinely written by the people they are claimed to be. Whether what the original apostles or prophets wrote can be taken as absolute truth is another matter. This is a case of original lies/myths/confusions and modified or added lies/myths/confusions.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
Lies lies!!! May i ask is telling lies and ignorance part of doctrine of christianity? ? Majority of people in this forum have an average IQ of more than 100, this is an insult. . . Better be silent than exposing ingnorance. When did God appoint you to fill in the blank for him?

jcross19:

@harakiri, those archeological apparatus was built by human , i mean human knowledge . if to talk about the genelogy of the earth aoccording to the bible try to follow the story of the bible and you will try to arrive to scientific discovery of the age of the earth. knows that the bible says on the first day God divided the light and darkness , do you know how long it took God to do that ? all those things seen in the genesis about the creation of the earth was just a summary of the time spent on doing it
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
We can call the inquiry about God by the atheists, obsession&guilty conscience
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2010
philip0906:

All u atheist always make me astonished.U don't believe in God and yet,u spend your whole life on earth,trying 2 argue out. . .maybe its d guilt sha dat is leading u all 2 do it. . .BUT ONE WORD 4 U
some people's face on d other side of life will be a pity 2 behold.I just pray dat somehow God touches u,else on d day of reckoning,your "human knowledge" won't save u

Actually, "Atheists" are mostly people who were once religious, people who delved deep to understand the true creed of what they were worshipping and through intensive studying and exhaustive research. . .they discovered it was all a sham!The people you call "Atheists" are the ones who would gladly go through the trials of Paul and Silas, they are the people who would gladly face death by stoning like Stephen in the bible story unlike bandwagon-regular-sunday-sunday-church goers/floor members like yourself whose only business in church is to seek "divine blessings and favor".CAN YOU DIE FOR CHRISTIANITY? Answer me! Contrary to what most pastors preach these days, the biblical Jesus talked about tribulations and untold suffering.How many people like yourself can handle stress and welcome it? People like you believe that any form of suffering is not your "portion" and you must reap bountiful blessings due to the fact that you've invested a lot all in name of seed offerings and tithes.Who are you decieving? When last did you give alms to needy beggars? I'm very sure you wouldn't bat an eyelid in giving 3 months earnings as seed offerings in church but you would turn a blind eye to a starving old man on the streets.It's all about what you want to get.The so called "Atheists" seek true understanding. . .something you might probably never understand. Your IQ also plays a big role here too (if you catch my drift)
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
toba:

. . .and in your heart of hearts, you believe you just made a credible comment.Outstandingly unbelievable! shocked
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
harakiri:

Actually, "Atheists" are mostly people who were once religious, people who delved deep to understand the true creed of what they were worshipping and through intensive studying and exhaustive research. . .they discovered it was all a sham!The people you call "Atheists" are the ones who would gladly go through the trials of Paul and Silas, they are the people who would gladly face death by stoning like Stephen in the bible story unlike bandwagon-regular-sunday-sunday-church goers/floor members like yourself whose only business in church is to seek "divine blessings and favor".CAN YOU DIE FOR CHRISTIANITY? Answer me! Contrary to what most pastors preach these days, the biblical Jesus talked about tribulations and untold suffering.How many people like yourself can handle stress and welcome it? People like you believe that any form of suffering is not your "portion" and you must reap bountiful blessings due to the fact that you've invested a lot all in name of seed offerings and tithes.Who are you decieving? When last did you give alms to needy beggars? I'm very sure you wouldn't bat an eyelid in giving 3 months earnings as seed offerings in church but you would turn a blind eye to a starving old man on the streets.It's all about what you want to get.The so called "Atheists" seek true understanding. . .something you might probably never understand. Your IQ also plays a big role here too (if you catch my drift)
What u just typed above,shows a hidden frustration at something else we don't know. . .U seek true understanding of what?what r u seeking 4?"Greater atheists" who have denied this God,centuries b4 u were born,sought 4 this "so-called" understanding and couldn't find,until their bodies turned 2 dust and u people r still seeking and generations 2 come will still seek grin grin More like confused beings.Just sit down and think well and straight,u'll find answer. . .I still tell u,"u won't even have d mouth 2 tell ur creator this on d day of reckoning". . .pity
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2010
toba:

Its just a pity. . .they still can't get this "God" out of their head. . .I wouldn't want 2 c some people's faces when they face their creator
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by ogoamaka99(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2010
@harakiri,
  While i package the answers to the six questions you asked, be bold enough to answer only one question for me.  Let assume that the GOD of the Bible does not exist, kindly explain to us how you got to this world ie how you got the breath of life you have?. Once you post the answer to the question you will get the answers to your questions.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
Dont tell me your god is author of confusion.
Answer simple who did cain got married to ?

a. Falling angel/demons

b. Another creation by another but parallel god.

C. Trying to coinned the answer to suits my dogma

d. Am still bemused and more confused

e. The story tellers are suffering from selective amnesia.

f. I just have to reply something even if it is trash, having been soaked in lies all my life.

g. Open my mind to voice of reason and try looking side ways

h. None of the above.

i. All of the above

philip0906:

All u atheist always make me astonished.U don't believe in God and yet,u spend your whole life on earth,trying 2 argue out. . .maybe its d guilt sha dat is leading u all 2 do it. . .BUT ONE WORD 4 U
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2010
You are forever TIED to whatever you renounce . . .

This is why atheists CAN NEVER STOP talking/thinking/writing about God. . .

"How great is your Name, O Lord our God, through all the earth"
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2010
philip0906:

What u just typed above,shows a hidden frustration at something else we don't know. . .U seek true understanding of what?what r u seeking 4?"Greater atheists" who have denied this God,centuries b4 u were born,sought 4 this "so-called" understanding and couldn't find,until their bodies turned 2 dust and u people r still seeking and generations 2 come will still seek grin grin More like confused beings.Just sit down and think well and straight,u'll find answer. . .I still tell u,"u won't even have d mouth 2 tell your creator this on d day of reckoning". . .pity

Like i said earlier, your IQ is your IQ.I guess nothing can be done about it but i'll help you get a grip by navigating you back to the topic of discussion :

What is the proof that the bible indeed is the true word of the creator? Apart from the fact that you've spent your entire life being a "christian", you were taught the religion from childhood, what else? Apart from the fact that the white man brought in his religion as a way of retaining control on black folks and labelling everything about our culture as being dark and inferior, what else? If it was a black man who brought christianity, would you have so much faith in it as you do now? The same person who brought christianity also brought slave trade,guns and liquor.That doesn't sound "holy-like" to me.
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Dont tell me your god is author of confusion.
Answer simple who did cain got married to ?

a. Falling angel/demons

b. Another creation by another but parallel god.

C. Trying to coinned the answer to suits my dogma

d. Am still bemused and more confused

e. The story tellers are suffering from selective amnesia.

f. I just have to reply something even if it is trash, having been soaked in lies all my life.

g. Open my mind to voice of reason and try looking side ways

h. None of the above.

i. All of the above

I tend 2 ignore ur posts,cos ur posts reek of frustration at something. . .Google up troubled atheists like u,u r no different.One day,ur worries will be laid 2 rest when u close ur eyes in death,a mystery u guys still can't fathom.U jump 4rm one point 2 another,confusing ur self d more and putting ur so-called "intellectual reasoning" in2 doubt.On this thread alone,u've dabbled and danced round d bush.I think u were taught u had nine planets when u were in secondary school? grin grin
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Rhino3dm: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hold it there. Oh yes! That one.
If the god bible dont exist. . .finito, fini,otiton, shikenan, end of discussion.

ogoamaka99:

@harakiri,
.  Let assume that the GOD of the Bible does not exist,
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
ogoamaka99:

@harakiri,
  While i package the answers to the six questions you asked, be bold enough to answer only one question for me.  Let assume that the GOD of the Bible does not exist, kindly explain to us how you got to this world ie how you got the breath of life you have?. Once you post the answer to the question you will get the answers to your questions.

Oh. . .

This is an easy one.Let me break it down for you by explaining what i believe in. I believe that the universe as we know it today was brought about by either a supreme force or supreme forces.I don't NOT believe we evolved from apes neither do i believe the universe started with some big bang theory.That being said, I HAVE DELVED MYSELF DEEP INTO CHRISTIAN RELIGION TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS A SHAM AND I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG!
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2010
imhotep:

You are forever TIED to whatever you renounce . . .

This is why atheists CAN NEVER STOP talking/thinking/writing about  God. . .

"How great is your Name, O Lord our God, through all the earth"

. . .yeeessss.They cannot stop talking about god because unlike you, they seek knowledge.Unlike brainwashed sunday-sunday worshippers like yourself, they seek the truth and not "divine intervention and money-in-the-bank doubling overnite".
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2010
harakiri:

Like i said earlier, your IQ is your IQ.I guess nothing can be done about it but i'll help you get a grip by navigating you back to the topic of discussion :

What is the proof that the bible indeed is the true word of the creator? Apart from the fact that you've spent your entire life being a "christian", you were taught the religion from childhood, what else? Apart from the fact that the white man brought in his religion as a way of retaining control on black folks and labelling everything about our culture as being dark and inferior, what else? If it was a black man who brought christianity, would you have so much faith in it as you do now? The same person who brought christianity also brought slave trade,guns and liquor.That doesn't sound "holy-like" to me.
ouch shshhhh. . .IQ?what u know about IQ?u all hide under that banner 2 prove ur points.isn't it this same scientists who told us they had IQs that were high and yet taught us dat we had only 9 planets?pls spare me all dat. . .
Go and do a lil reasearch about d Bible k?When u r done,u can come back here,cos u think d Bible is like 'em Ingrid books? undecided U have no proof 2 cement ur so-called rational reasoning.I have my Bible and my brains while u got only ur brains,and u still take a peep in2 my Bible,2 quench ur thirst.Which atheist hasn't made a remark about d Bible? undecided Which atheist argues without making reference 2 d bible?It shows how empty u guys r wink
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2010
Any Christian that can point to the existence of his/her God outside man made stories, man made mythologies, man's cultural and societal acceptance will have a case, other wise the christian God remains a man made creation like any other God out there. . . . . .Does the Christian God exist? Yes, the Christian God like any other God exist in the imaginations of those that believe in the Christian God hypothesis but in reality the Christian God is just another man made mythical construct. . . . . . . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2010
How come all the HIGH IQ scientists/atheists/philosophers CANNOT disprove the existence of God??

How come they keep posting in the RELIGION section of Nairaland when they have positively REJECTED ALL RELIGION
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

Any Christian that can point to the existence of his/her God outside man made stories, man made mythologies, man's cultural and societal acceptance will have a case, other wise the christian God remains a man made creation like any other God out there. . . . . .Does the Christian God exist? Yes, the Christian God like any other God exist in the imaginations of those that believe in the Christian God hypothesis but in reality the Christian God is just another man made mythical construct. . . . . . . .
Don't worry u'll soon c a proof only dat it won't be a pleasant one.Bookmark this page.marylyn Manroe must have had her thirst quenched by now I guess?
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

ouch shshhhh. . .IQ?what u know about IQ?u all hide under that banner 2 prove your points.isn't it this same scientists who told us they had IQs that were high and yet taught us dat we had only 9 planets?pls spare me all dat. . .
[b]Go and do a lil reasearch about d Bible k?When u r done,u can come back here,cos u think d Bible is like 'em Ingrid books? undecided U have no proof 2 cement your so-called rational reasoning.[/b]I have my Bible and my brains while u got only your brains,and u still take a peep in2 my Bible,2 quench your thirst.Which atheist hasn't made a remark about d Bible? undecided Which atheist argues without making reference 2 d bible?It shows how empty u guys r wink

What exactly do you know about the bible? What proof do you have to show that any of the biblical assertion is true? Why is the bible and its claims true and that of the koran or the Hindu verder false?. . . . . .What exactly do you know about the bible? I hope yo KNOW that the bible is not really what it says it is because most of the books in the bible were NOT even written by the people that the church tradition assigned as the writers. . . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

ouch shshhhh. . .IQ?what u know about IQ?u all hide under that banner 2 prove your points.isn't it this same scientists who told us they had IQs that were high and yet taught us dat we had only 9 planets?pls spare me all dat. . .
Go and do a lil reasearch about d Bible k?When u r done,u can come back here,cos u think d Bible is like 'em Ingrid books? undecided U have no proof 2 cement your so-called rational reasoning.I have my Bible and my brains while u got only your brains,and u still take a peep in2 my Bible,2 quench your thirst.Which atheist hasn't made a remark about d Bible? undecided Which atheist argues without making reference 2 d bible?It shows how empty u guys r wink

Oh. . .

So "it" claims to have an above average IQ eh? How come you can't focus on the guidelines i stipulated at the start of this post? How come you find it so haaarrrdddd to answer straight forward questions written in basic simple english? You are out to derail this thread and i won't bother giving you audience.

All in support say "AIIII" !
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

Don't worry u'll soon c a proof only dat it won't be a pleasant one.Bookmark this page.marylyn Manroe must have had her thirst quenched by now I guess?

You think I am scared of urban legends and mythical constructs? Pls tell your God to hurry up and come and kill me, I DARE him, he cant do anything more than a dead rat cos he REMAINS, Imaginary, Tell you God to  pls hurry up strike me dead after posting this so that the likes of you will know that he is not imaginary. . . .Nonsense. . .Your God REMAINS IMAGINARY end of story. . . . . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by mazaje(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2010
imhotep:

How come all the HIGH IQ scientists/atheists/philosophers CANNOT disprove the existence of God??

How come they keep posting in the RELIGION section of Nairaland when they have positively REJECTED ALL RELIGION

Since when has any one ever shown that his/her own version of imaginary God exist?. . .  . .
Re: Does The Christian God Actually Exist? by philip0906(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2010
harakiri:

Oh. . .

So "it" claims to have an above average IQ eh? How come you can't focus on the guidelines i stipulated at the start of this post? How come you find it so haaarrrdddd to answer straight forward questions written in basic simple english? You are out to derail this thread and i won't bother giving you audience.

All in support say "AIIII" !
LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL. . .its hitting u hard?oops sorry.I didn't derail d thread,just gave it 2 u the way u'll understand grin grin
mazaje:

What exactly do you know about the bible? What proof do you have to show that any of the biblical assertion is true? Why is the bible and its claims true and that of the koran or the Hindu verder false?. . . . . .What exactly do you know about the bible? I hope yo KNOW that the bible is not really what it says it is because most of the books in the bible were NOT even written by the people that the church tradition assigned as the writers. . . .
So u know d Bible?U've worked ur whole life trying 2 disproof d Bible?Y?Y can't u just stick with ur human reasoning?Y must u make reference 2 d Bible?The Bible is d only book dat makes no reference.Leave d Bible out of ur arguement,u'll c how empty u r

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Babalola Died 56 Years Ago Today On A Sunday Like This / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. / Nairaland Book Of Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.