Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) (35469 Views)

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Chelsea82: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Here is the shocking moment Nigerian Soldiers started slapping Inec adhoc staffs left and right in Rivers State.

Watch The Shameful Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
But ran from bokoharam

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank God they did not shoot him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Chipink(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
undecided imagine the mumu above me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by OreMI22: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
The votes of the people at the polling stations must be upheld and not the fake numbers Buhari forced INEC to announce as votes!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
You are such a sadist Oga. Sometimes I wonder how some of you are in real life.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by limeta(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:

Can't you even pretend you not a zoo animal
What am I even saying .

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by tstx(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
I for slap back walahi.... No one can slap me and go scotfree

See my signature

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Assault, once on uniform they feel like gods.

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Zoo tinz

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
OreMI22:
The votes of the people at the polling stations must be upheld and not the fake numbers Buhari forced INEC to announce as votes!

What about the fake numbers PDP wrote in the SE/SS and some parts of the North?

In as much as ibos are crying rigging, the North should wake up and protect their votes too. Tit for tat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by andymofia(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
evil
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
They Should Have Broken His Head.
Nonsense Riggers....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by VivaLaFrans: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
I wonder why he didn't slap back

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Hexilon: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Animals..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Hassan080196(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
faithfull18:
Assault, once on uniform they feel like gods.

That isn't assault rather it's battery.

Anyways, sai baba �

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Take them to borno and see their sympathetic attitude

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:

What about the fake numbers PDP wrote in the SE/SS and some parts of the North?

In as much as ibos are crying rigging, the North should wake up and protect their votes too. Tit for tat.

Go back to the romance section, you obviously can't understand complex political realities.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by dwilliams: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
I am so ashamed of my country, oh God
you folks in Nigeria are better off, how does it feels when oyinbo ppl ask about your nationality and you tell them you are a Brazilian or you are from South Africa and you will have to keep on telling this lie to more than 10 persons everyday because of the shame and stigma associated with it, you guys have no idea how it feels like and people will just have that mindset that he is a criminal, last last na to go claim asylum go win am

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
If they shoot him will he be the first person to be shot unjust ?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by ifyokec: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
No evidence anybody is being slapped here.

Let's see the video if you have it.

Soldier appears to chatting and gesticulating. From calm composure of the group of people it doesn't seem anybody was being slapped. If anything it seems that it is the civilians that are agitated and the military came in to diffuse the tension.
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
In the South South Soldiers came to intimidate people while in the north soldiers came to protect the riggers .

Rotimi Ameachi should like bring thousands of soldiers... He can never defeat PDP in Rivers state.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by mrsuccessful(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
i am beginning to hate this nairaland with the way they push half truth to front page just to get reactions, i'm from rivers state, yeh Ikwerre... if i was the soldier i would have done more than that, i would have pounced him in the face, the soldiers really tolerated those idiots, after being caught as a fake inec staff just keep quiet and you will be given the Mic to speak they started behaving like idiots and shouting, even after several pleading from the Head of the soldier.
stop giving us bad name abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.