Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) (73439 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by rusher14: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lanretoye:
Rigging is part of election.

shocked
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by gawu1: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephenduru:
Below are live photos from Shehu Musa YarAdua center where Atiku Abubakar is expected ot present a world press conference.He is expected to talk about alleged rigging of presidential election and more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/sarakisecondusdino-melayeothers-storm.html
Below are the faces of the losers.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Neka1: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
I just felt this guy's pulse rate... I see symptoms of HBP.

#AtikuForJustice
LoL! It's now #Atiku4justice and no longer #Atikulating & #Back2daura?
Funny folks... There was no way Atiku was winning this election. Only trying to save face. We all know Buhari is more popular. SIMPLE!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Yusuf001(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephenduru:
Below are live photos from Shehu Musa YarAdua center where Atiku Abubakar is expected ot present a world press conference.He is expected to talk about alleged rigging of presidential election and more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/sarakisecondusdino-melayeothers-storm.html

losers

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by farem: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
is that Buba Galads

No na shirt galads
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
If Atiku really love Nigeria, he should concede so peace can reign.

Atiku loves Atiku

He spent 26 years and countless billions trying to become president, only to line his pockets and fulfill some dubious prophesy an old witch told him.

He's done the most to undermine the PDP, and stifle our democracy. Atiku single-handedly manufactured today's rigging mechanisms.

He was never loved, and never will be. Instead of him to ponder why he lost in his village, and barely scraped by in his own state, he's busy thinking the good people of Borno and Yobe, who suffered the most during PDP's reign, loved him.

Why is no one in Adamawa protesting his loss? Why is no one in the entire North East and North Central coming out to protest? Why are there wild jubilations all over the north?

No one besides ipods and pastors and deluded christians and PDP are shedding any tears for Atiku....

...and that says a lot about how much unpopular he is.

He betrayed Yaradua, OBJ, GEJ, Buhari.....only for his selfish interest.

And god in his infinite wisdom made his team to comprise of the most selfish and self-centered people: Saraki, FFK, Kwashiorkor, Ben Bruce, Peter Obi....

7 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mtchwwwww
Who cares
Awon losers

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by bigcover(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
There is something about PDP. Take it or leave it they've got class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
The pain of defeat... Choi..

Money spending has started..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Augiiee(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Atiku spent his money and buhari emptied the Treasury to finance his campaign.

Why are you all jittery cos Atiku is contesting his loss? Didn't buhari do same the 3 times he tried and lost? Did you tell him then it was a useless effort?

Go and enjoy your victory now cos it may be taken away soon.
You mean the money that #Atiku stole from the Nigerian treasury #WailInPeace

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by musb92yahooco: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Said baba

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by JavaKonjo: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
A Gathering of Loosers grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Modragon(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Most ppl complaining are in the south...and atiku won the south from the map..in the north were there was no rigging buhari won..suffix to say apc and pdp both rigged the elections,but the better rigger won.plus i blame Nigerians becus buhari n atiku did nt leave their houses to rig the elections,Greedy Nigerians did and we must face the consequences until will break away frm the idea of pdp n apc n focus on true leaders,we wud keep crying n whaling
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by otiwisdom: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Gathering of failures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please you guys should leave us alone, we are tired of the insult
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
ok
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by akdjr(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Press conference to call on USA, EU, AU, ABU, UK, ICC, UAE etc to come and declare Atiku as the winner.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by FarahAideed: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
farem:

No na shirt galads

I see you evil Buharists are having a good time these days
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chubhie:
Atiku must in clear terms reject that sham of an election and also let the international community know that our law courts are in the pockets of the executive.

The court of the streets shall determine who they truly voted for in the coming days. May the will of the people blaze in holy anger against everyone that perpetuated this madness called election.

lmao court of which streets. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by OlaPhils(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
If Atiku really love Nigeria, he should concede so peace can reign.

less you forget the way Buhari feels when he lost three times, and how many people who lost their lives due to his foolish and unguided utterances.
We lost some youth coppers serving in the north
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by seanfer(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Abeyjide:

part of PDP propaganda.

I pray Atiku listen to FFKs advise to declare a parallel Government... So that the army can help us reduce the number of those stealing our money in this country

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Modragon:
Most ppl complaining are in the south...and atiku won the south from the map..in the north were there was no rigging buhari won..suffix to say apc and pdp both rigged the elections,but the better rigger won.plus i blame Nigerians becus buhari n atiku did nt leave their houses to rig the elections,Greedy Nigerians did and we must face the consequences until will break away frm the idea of pdp n apc n focus on true leaders,we wud keep crying n whaling

Buhari does not need to rig.

In 2015 he was facing a powerful incumbent with all the might of state...and he won. There was no way in hell APC could've outrigged PDP in 2015.

PMB is no saint and neither is he particularly astute...but the man truly has a large appeal in the north.....because he represents the opposite of everything Atiku is a reflection of: corruption, profligacy, selfishness, crass ambition, apathy for the masses, elitism, aloofness, arrogance, greed, gluttony, and dishonesty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by panmunium(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
The three times buhari went to court for loosing elections, did heavens fall? Why won't there be peace because Atiku is contesting the results?
but wen he(buhari) said baboons and dogs will soak in blood, that wasn't a threat abi?? We need parallel govt kawai
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by MicroSweet(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hey gawd! Please let this sunami happen in my state guber polls. Please sweep away the incumbent governor. Amen
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku is a desperate man. This so call "world press conference" is a total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Maxmavis:

My brother you dont Deserve to exist. You are foolish beyond imagination. May God Almighty rule your life the way buhari ruled Nigeria since its good in your eyes.

PS: Trump has alleged it was rigged. Fool!

See you idiot, keep borrowing data to spew trash, ok. I know you are pained but let me tell you the fact, while idiots like you keep wallowing in pains for the past 4 years, and lamenting here day and night, wasting money on nl and social medias, wailing like a castrated goat up and down, I was able to restrategize my businesses when things was looking bleak at the beginning of this administration, but within 2 years, I was able to make ROI that I have never made in my life and I never work for anybody in my life. I can feed you, your family and your children unborn and yet they will serve me and my children until they die. You can help him too to invite trump to come and form parallel government here, ok. So all your ranting no move me an inch. You can take your frustrated life to your people at home.
Besides, may God rule your life in 100 folds as saraki rule kwara state. Amen and amen..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Amaso99(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheFreeOne:

I disagree.

Considering glaring irregularities and rigging during the election it is normal he approach the court of law for justice.

Even Buhari did same in his previous losses.

so PDP no rig abi?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
panmunium:
but wen he(buhari) said baboons and dogs will soak in blood, that wasn't a threat abi?? We need parallel govt kawai
If it was him that lost, by now his killing machine would have been activated. Nigeria would have gone up in flames!
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by kazeem74: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
They are free to address their grievances through the world press briefong but no going back just for the country to improve in next election and if he still like he can re contest again- Long Live Nigeria in the Next Level

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by benitwater(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Gathering of failures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
they have decided to start wasting their time again.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Jabioro: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
ayomilore:
Dino na like those genius students in school who could play their life out during the day but know how to bury their heads in their books in the night.
For surviving this tsunami I doff my hat for him.
You absolutely got it right...l was like that during my school days..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.