Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (46150 Views)

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Mkmoney(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in Zamfara State, Alhaji Sani Shinkafi, on Wednesday confirmed that he has ejected all displaced persons taking shelter in his houses in Shinkafi for voting for the All Progressives Congress in Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly elections.

Shinkafi confirmed in Gusau at a news conference organized by a coalition of some political parties in the state protesting against the elections.

“I have asked all the IDPs residing in my Shinkafi houses to immediately pack out because they are not serious in life.

“These are people who had to leave their villages due to insecurity caused by a government that could not provide such basic necessity to them, yet they went and sold their votes at the last elections trying to bring back the same gang,” he claimed.

According to him, in spite of earlier advice to the displaced persons “to vote out those who failed them in the past years”, they still did.

He claimed that the Internally Displaced Persons allowed themselves to be bought over during the election by “the people who failed them.”

Shinkafi said the coalition would not support the Resident Electoral Commissioner and all security chiefs in the state to handle the March 9, governorship and state assembly elections.

“This is because we have no confidence in them and their ability to be fair and just to us,” the APGA governorship candidate added.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the coalition is comprised of the PDP, APGA, ACCORD, NRM, APP, ADC, NPP, DPP and YPP.

(NAN)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/zamfara-gov-candidate-ejects-idps-for-voting-buhari/amp/

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Mkmoney(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Serves them right

560 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by baliyubla: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by AstralBody: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin Very good! Shege! Bansaz! Iska!

402 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by orion7: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
no time o stupid people should just be on thier own

no time o

342 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by alizma: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

320 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Beremx(f): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
They are all relocating to streets in Lagos to beg for alms. Tinubu should as a matter of urgency accommodate them.

Next Level joor o!!

363 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
All I see is painment.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Goddys(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
I love this Shinkafi for this. I swear thunder go fire any Fulani beggar wey come to me for alms.

Since they chose suffering, let them suffer

353 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Onlinealaba(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol they never respected the wish of their host that's the main reason is just like biting the hand that fed you

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Benlight: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Now those voters are the NEXT LEVEL OLODOS

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Abeg please can someone ask him how he want to win zamfara when it's the same IDP's that will come out and decide this man fates.........
some people are not just wise playing politics

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by mightyhazel: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
haba thst is a bit too harsh..

well,..they can use the money received after selling their votes to rent low cost houses .. and thereafter buckle up,..dispose of their trademark plastic plates and face challenges squarely! with their souls,..i say it is well

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goddys:
I love this Shinkafi for this. I swear thunder go fire Amy Fulani beggar wet come to me for alms.

Since they chose suffering, let them suffer
You're all beating empty chest like you usually do.... oga how much be your pay per month

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Mkmoney(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
Abeg please can someone ask him how he want to win zamfara when it's the same IDP's that will come out and decide this man fates.........
some people are not just wise playing politics
With the current speed at which APC is rigging he knows he stands no chance

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Confirm

14 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Heffalump(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yes, since they prefer sufferness cheesy

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Very lovely!!!
Instead of me to waste my hard earned money against all odds due to the maladministration of Buhari, on abo.ki beggers, I will rather give to a mad person! Igbos should place an embargo on giving alms to these people. They voted for Buhari and even have the effrontery to be dancing around in their rag clothing and filthy body to spite those they will still go to for help. Nonsense, there will be no peace for the wicked.

188 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by freeze001(f): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Very good! Normally dem no dey tell deaf person say fight don start but these ones....

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Very good. No pity anymore. Next level kowai

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by danot1030: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Haters are in serious pain everywhere over Buhari's victory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
I will do the same they don't deserve anything good from today any northern beggar that ask me for alms I will tell them to go meet Buhari

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin very good they should go and enjoy their next level outside sai baba

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
They should carry their mats and plates and move to Aso Rock so the person they voted for can house them. Bunch of ungrateful twats

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
APGA ? A party with a coward as one of it's founders can't ever flourish in the North undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wait and see how some irredeemable irredentist will come and say the man is an impostor from Onitsha.

Calling him an Ipob guy.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by itiswellandwell: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you were the one. You will do same.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

6 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Raskasal(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
alizma:
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

Fear them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by honeychild(f): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
This kind of bitter politics na wah.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
There is a sayin in igbo that no matter what good u do to a criple, when he wants to leave, he will still show u his dirty yansh! (E boyenre madu ike')

46 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Amaechis Port Harcourt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.