Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (84431 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by benjackugo: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Former speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole, got married to Aisha Shinkafi Saidu, the daughter of Kebbi Governor, Atiku Bagudu in Abuja on Friday, January 15, IgbereTV reports.

Bankole, who divorced his first wife in 2017, has been in a sizzling relationship with Aisha, a trained lawyer and graduate of the University of Hull in the UK.

See photos from the wedding below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379175/wedding-ex-speaker-dimeji-bankole-kebbi-state-governors-daughter-photos/

11 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by benjackugo: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by benjackugo: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
See

5 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by InfernoNig: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
She's fine tho. Rich mingle with the rich.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Simplyleo: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Well, life goes on.

I wish them happy married life.

Any shild of 8, anger frustration and perdition can continue to curse the happily married couple.

But that is inconsequential as usual.

Once again, simplyleo wishes you a very happy married life. cheesy

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Married Life to the couple.

Let us leave it at that..........for today!
See you later Dimeji cool

#PositiveVibesOnly

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by bolaayenimo: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2021
I wish Dimeji well...struggling hard to revive his dead political career

34 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2021
lovely pics
Let me see what I can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
I wish Dimeji well...struggling hard to revive his dead political career
Which political career remain for Bankole again?
He lost a very great opportunity to represent Naija youths as the once number 4 man in the Nigeria, and pave ways for others coming behind,
but he messed it all up BIGTIME!
In most cases, Opportunity lost can never be regained.
Say no more!

Oan,
Hausa babes fine sha kiss
See Natural Beauty like chocolate � and an enchanting smile kiss kiss

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by richiemcgold: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2021
has dimeji dumped politics?

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by chatinent: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Ok.
They smell like public finds.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2021
richiemcgold:
has dimeji dumped politics?
Nope,
Just that politics has dumped him.
Kapish! cool

Denique:
I like that.
Thank you dearie. kiss
Howdy?
Have a beautiful and blessed weekend ahead.

Hope to see you at the Food Thread sometimes this week wink

kambili999:
Is that laycon in the 8th picture??
Yes, Chief Laycon of Akeweje kingdom performed at the wedding....as Ogun Boy connections!
Everything for Naija na connections....
Even Bad Belle, na connections....... tongue tongue tongue

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Omihanifa: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2021
One question for our resident polygamists if u want to get down with your wives, is it usually on a one on one basis, or in group (i.e 3,4 or 5some)?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by kambili999(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021

17 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2021
How men fall from grace. Dimeji bankole, the son of a one time rich business mogul, is know in the streets of abuja to be a man who vigorously chase after sugar mummies. This is a person who was one the fourth citizen of the republic.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Annie939(f): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2021
beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
marriage of contract

If she wakes up in the night and cut off your manhood, don't come complaining to us!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by akezn: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
I had to zoom again and again. I think he is.
kambili999:

3 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Sirjamo: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations to them, Mr Bankole hasn't age at all, looks exactly like when he was speaker.

20 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by DeusMagnus: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
rich circle
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
See dimeji's big mouth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by ednut1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Still surprised what happened to him. Bintin laye
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Chazzyboy: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
That year Bankole was more popular than the president

14 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Bodexman(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dimeji!!!

An example of unprepared youth in power.

What a bad reference to youths who wants to seek power

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Bodexman(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
How men fall from grace. Dimeji bankole, the son of a one time rich business mogul, is know in the streets of abuja to be a man who vigorously chase after sugar mummies. This is a person who was one the fourth citizen of the republic.

Wait, going by what I read here. He married a governor's daughter, which means he's still balling.

No one can be in power forever.

Ekweremadu is still in the house, but his influence is going down despite being in power.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.