Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

An Open Letter To The Incoming Governor Of Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The Incoming Governor Of Kwara State (371 Views)

Dr. Azemhe Azena: Profile Of Edo State Incoming Governor / Mother Of The Incoming Governor, Yorubas Dodge A Bullet / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Incoming Governor Of Kwara State by hibeatz200: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
This is an open letter to the incoming Governor of Kwara state Alhaji Abdulrazaq 'AGUERO' Abdulrahman

Dear sir,
Congratulations on your impending victory because we kwarans have chosen you and no 'Agbajian' can change that.
I will try to be as plain as possible because I heard it when 'they' said you did not go beyond SSCE in Academic qualifications but who cares when at least your WAEC certificate is not with the military.
Please call your team mates Dr Yahaya 'BERNADO' Oloriegbe, Arc Lola 'KOMPANY' Ashiru, Pharm Umar SILVA Sadiq and Mr Kayode JESUS Alabi and others, remind them that you all have just 1,460 days to prove yourselves and please inform them not to take kwara down through the way of 'Libya'.
Remember no matter how smart you are you cannot be smarter than the electorates and if after 4 years you have not shown any sign of growing kwara again we will do O TO GEE for you too.
Please sir remember to retrieve all our stolen property in kwara. Retrieve kwara Hotels(KH) Kwara Advanced Diagnostic Centre(KADC), Kwara Express (KE), Shonga Farms, KWASU, KWIRS etc. You can start by probing Harmony Holdings, probe its executives and if they are found wanting let the law take it course.
Remember to start the contributory pension scheme(CPS) immediately. This is one of the pivotal reasons why I fought vehemently for your emergence so please 'no fall my hand'.
Please remember not to give 'ishakolè' to Tinubu, you are not Ambode so he cannot unseat you but we can.
Also,you must run an inclusive government, Ilorin is not the whole of Kwara, so remember Baruten, Pategi, Ifelodun, Irepodun, Offa, Oyun, Oke ero, Asa, Ekiti, Edu and every other local government Area of the state. Even those who didn't try for you, try and try for them- you are the governor alas.
As you are 'chopping' please remember to work too and try to 'chop remain' because that's what killed the ambition of those who tried to kill your ambition.
The 'O To Gee' train will be going for Jagaban in 2023, you must support us after all, you claimed he is not your godfather. Don't underestimate us, remember what the combination of Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomole and Amaechi couldn't do in 4 years, we kwarans did in few hours.
Please remember all this things I said today and let it not depart from your heart. We are counting on you sir.My regards to the incoming deputy governor Mr Kayode ' 'G.JESUS' Alabi.

Yours faithfully,
Harunah 'FERNANDINHO' Ibrahim (eja nla)

(1) (Reply)

With Buhari’s 4+4, Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is Now Non-negotiable / Happy Birthday To Jimi Agbaje / Vote For APC, Ohanaeze Urges Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.