Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process (36187 Views)

Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by StagethemTVee: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
The mother of Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour has expressed her anger and disappointment at the election process in Lagos.
While speaking with a reporter, the obviously fumed mum of the “incoming Governor” said she is surprised people are buying votes and no one is doing anything about it.

Mother of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Calls Herself Mum of Incoming Governor and upset at Election Process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DwajYk07Vg

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by madridguy(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Mama, your son cannot win Lagos State election.

365 Likes 30 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Abeg swerve

332 Likes 16 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Newborn27(f): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Counting her chickens before they hatched......SMH

305 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2023
highchief1:
useless woman?useless son.
Abeg, make we leave the woman jare. You know how mothers dey be!

Always gentle, and supportive of their children. Peace to all our mothers!

350 Likes 32 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by highchief1: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

ma true sha.them no Dey do emotion for politics I feel for her.GRV is a foolish small boy.I won’t expose my mom or family in my Carear nobody does that.how many contestants u see their mama Dey talk.

343 Likes 17 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by christistruth01: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Gbadebo Rhodes didn't even win the Labour Party Primaries
It was Awamaridi that won it
Bode George and Peter Obi just imposed him on the Labour Party

324 Likes 12 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
highchief1:
ma true sha.them no Dey do emotion for politics I feel for her.GRV is a foolish small boy.I won’t expose my mom or family in my Carear nobody does that.how many contestants u see their mama Dey talk.
Dem forget say politics no be BB naija wey people mother go come dey solicit for votes!
This one is based on competence.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by FoolaniHellman: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Moda of incoming in Alambla grin cheesy grin

301 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Amunethseranu(f): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:
grin
You wrote that
Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by fatdick(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin good thing sef dey hungry lazy man. Small nyash dey shake ooo...... grin grin

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by fourboys: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Okay
Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by fatdick(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2023
highchief1:
well said too

Wagwanbrethren:

so true though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by mcmurphy132(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbo people and emotion are 5&6.

Politics is not for the Igbo

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by fatdick(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by StagethemTVee: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2023
This woman would have been in charge of her Son’s government. It’s the Fuming for me. Mama was really looking forward to becoming Governor’s mother.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by haffaze777(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Take shinedu to his father compound or to your compound in Agulu,we no want flat.head at alausa🤣

344 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by clearcrystal: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Mama Chinedu, tell your son to contest against Soludo in Anambra in 2026 since he's half Igbo and half Yoruba. grin

309 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by seunmsg(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Delusional son, delusional mother and delusional supporters.

She can take GRV to Anambra where she comes from maybe they can vote for him as governor. As for Lagos o, Chinedu ti lule piiiiiii!

317 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Samunique(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
highchief1:
useless woman?useless son.
Oga this is very wrong !!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by fatdick(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Na the way she dey even "eye" the reporter like say na him send her and her pikin message grin
Make this mama no go develop hypertension when they announce results ooo. Chaii

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
She is right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by damola1: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Mama shinedu… no gree stay house o

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by fatdick(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Samunique:
Oga this is very wrong !!!
All is fair in love and war. Like highchief1 rightly said, she has no business being in the media. That sense of entitlement she's showing will make people drag her. When you bring yourself to the media, you subject yourself to all manner of criticism; positive or negative.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Neddstark: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Entitled igbo woman

320 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Vifx: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
K
Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by accordadoga25(f): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Dey play mama…

That ipob bleaching boy has lost this election since 2pm yesterday

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Nuhskhut: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Mama,good things are still coming for you.bv this one o,it's not your turn.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) / Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.