Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country (2836 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by sarrki(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Can it be connected To the last election?

https://www.facebook.com/1085992096/posts/10214011745022794/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by modath(f): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2019
grin

He will come back, he's owing us $16b ... He has only gone to rest small, trauma of finally & totally losing all relevance just hit our grandpa hard ni. grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning

Lalasticlala

&

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2019
modath:
grin

He will come back, he's owing us $16b ... He has only gone to rest small, trauma of finally & totally losing all relevance just hit our grandpa hard ni. grin

Beeeni sister mi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by gurnam: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Why are they looking like mourners ?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Bizmagnet: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2019
I knew many will go into exile if Buhari eventually won. This is just the beginning...many to follow.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Dannyset(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku to lose his Intel license by 2020. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by oyebanji44: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
grin grin grin useless old man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Corrinthians(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Make una leave Baba alone jor. I still like the man. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by modath(f): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:

Beeeni sister mi

He overrated himself.... Baba gat no special skills, he usually reads correctly the pulse of the nation & aligns accordingly but this time he read wrong cos of bullying & harassment, Millions of Buharified army withdrew into the trenches & waited till the enemy approached to blast PVClinkov 15m into their faces , blowing them all to smithereens... smiley

Kwankwanso is the winner in ALL this, Man organised a red cap convention & made Atiku pick up the tab. cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by aljharem(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Make una leave Baba alone jor. I still like the man. cheesy

He is a greedy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by EzeAnambra: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Yourubaboon Muslims always attacking yoruba christains because of a fulani,fulani can and will never attack buhari or atiku bcause of tinubu or fashola...Foooooools

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Corrinthians(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
Atiku to lose his Intel license by 2020. grin
Given their Dubai strategy failed woefully, they've initiated plan B which is to destabilize the government like they did before the emergence of Ati'aku as their flagbearer, by unleashing terrorist upon the people. Pdp supporters have already started celebrating the deaths of their first victims.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Corrinthians(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2019
aljharem:

He is a greedy man
He's okay. All politicians are. grin
Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Dannyset(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Given their Dubai strategy failed woefully, they've initiated plan B which is to destabilize the government like they did before the emergence of Ati'aku as their flagbearer, by unleashing terrorist upon the people. Pdp supporters have already started celebrating the deaths of their first victims.

I just told someone same thing this morning. Look at what is happening already. PDP is heartless, the government should unleash on the perpetrators. Am feeling bad now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by sarrki(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2019
EzeAnambra:
Yourubaboon Muslims always attacking yoruba christains because of a fulani,fulani can and will never attack buhari or atiku bcause of tinubu or fashola...Foooooools

Both Yoruba Muslim And Yoruba Christian are all blodas

They are not the ipobians that supported a Cameroonian to rule us

Anything ipobians touch or support turns doomed

Eg

Saraki

Kwankwaso

Atiku

Shehu Sani

Tambuwal and host of others

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by sarrki(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2019
modath:

He overrated himself.... Baba gat no special skills, he usually reads correctly the pulse of the nation & aligns accordingly but this time he read wrong cos of bullying & harassment, Millions of Buharified army withdrew into the trenches & waited till the enemy approached to blast PVClinkov 15m into their faces , blowing them all to smithereens... smiley

Kwankwanso is the winner in ALL this, Man organised a red cap convention & made Atiku pick up the tab. cheesy

Baba didn’t want anyone to have second term

It’s greed

He’s only concerned about himself

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by BuhariAdvocate: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2019
This man properties should be nationalise.
Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Anago50000: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
EzeAnambra:
. My brother ike gwuru mmadu

How do these people reason?

Imagine

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by yrex01(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
EzeAnambra:
oga der z nothing like yoruba Muslim n yoruba xtain. Stop ur weyre n face front.
Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by shosky1794: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2019
EzeAnambra:

Sorry, just give it time the pains will go away. Pele shogbo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by olagbola45(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2019
EzeAnambra:

B reasonable for once don't just open ur brain and think like a mad man

Tinubu fashola wives both are Christians so what d meaning of Yoruba dis Yoruba dat

And ur bastard self hustling and carry gala for head in okokomaiko

Use brain and don't b a fool

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2019
olagbola45:

B reasonable for once don't just open ur brain and think like a mad man

Tinubu fashola wives both are Christians so what d meaning of Yoruba dis Yoruba dat

And ur bastard self hustling and carry gala for head in okokomaiko

Use brain and don't b a fool

Nomatter how u hide it YORUBA Moslems are the problem of Nigeria .
I blame the Yoruba Christians who alleged them to put them in their armpit.

This is a comment from ur fellow Yoruba yesterday. I know I will still shamelessly call him ipob, for saying the truth... Yea That's how unstable u YORUBAS can be

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Koju ma ribi
Gbogbo ara ni medicine

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by Konki: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
modath:
grin

Stollen meat is the Sweetest!

Credible election fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by olagbola45(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nomatter how u hide it YORUBA Moslems are the problem of Nigeria .
I blame the Yoruba Christians who alleged them to put them in their armpit.

This is a comment from ur fellow Yoruba yesterday. I know I will still shamelessly call him ipob, for saying the truth... Yea That's how unstable u YORUBAS can be

A fool will always b a fool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country by focus7: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
The picture shows that Obasanjo is in a hurry and a loner.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers: Governor Woke Reveals What Will Happen On March 23 / Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard / ENDSARS: It Is Obvious WEST Are Real Divisive Element In South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.